Quran Leads The Way to Science (Video)

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 03:41 am
@Red cv,
[SIZE="3"]Iron Between Science and Quran [/SIZE]

By Magdy Abd Al-Shafy

[SIZE="2"]Was iron formed in the earth ?[/SIZE]

It is thought that the earth was once a part of the sun and then separated , so scientists thought that iron was formed in the sun but this supposition proved to be wrong because the surface heat temperature of the sun is 6000 Celsius degrees while the temperature of the core ranges from 15 million to 16 millions Celsius and in this degree , though high , is not enough to form an iron atom . The whole temperature of the solar system is not sufficient to produce elemental iron .

The observable universe is composed of hydrogen (74%) and Helium (24%) ,while the other 105 elements form (2%).On studying the sun ,scientists found that it is only hydrogen and Helium that are there , it is known that hydrogen atoms fuse together to form helium and the sun nuclear reaction will remain as so till the sun runs out of hydrogen then begins to change into red giant where it will swallow the moon and the other planet . The Holy Quran records this cosmic event in its verses before science .

God says in the Holy Quran what means""And when the moon and the Sun are joined together "

The Sun is just a ball of gas that will never fuse into iron and the scientific studies show no evidence of iron formation in the sun and as a result the iron in the earth was formed else . Iron needs a temperature of 600 million degrees to be formed . Scientists say that such a degree can not be found in any star but in the stars whose mass is three times bigger than the earth . In these stars the nuclear fusion starts with changing hydrogen into helium and the nuclear fusion goes on till iron is formed , iron can not be fused into any other heavier elements as it has the most binding energy , iron atom needs energy to be formed so the equilibrium inside the star is lost and the star explodes as a supernova where meteorites loaded with iron and other elements were sent down to the earth and other planets.

So iron did come from the outer space. God says in the Holy Quran what means "

[SIZE="2"]"He (Allah) sent down iron, wherein is mighty power and (many) uses for mankind " (Quran Iron :25)[SIZE="2"]A Numeric Miracle[/SIZE]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:26 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Pulsar[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]What does Holy Quran says about the pulsar![/SIZE]

A pulsar is a highly magnetized neutron star, with a radius of 10-15 km, having somewhat greater mass than the Sun which has a radius of approximately 1 million km. Radiation is beamed out along the magnetic poles and pulses of radiation are received as the beam crosses the Earth, in the same manner as the beam from a lighthouse causes flashes. Being enormous cosmic flywheels with a tick attached, they make some of the best clocks known to mankind.

Pulsars originate when an old, massive star explodes as a supernova. In this process, the core of the star implodes. The core collapses through the white dwarf stage until its constituent protons and electrons combine to form neutrons. If it is not too massive (less than 1.4 times the mass of the Sun) it can stabilize at this point as a very hot, incredibly dense ball of neutrons with a thin crust of ordinary matter on its surface. Neutron stars are spinning rapidly when they form - up to about 800 and even one thousand rotations per second - and slow down as they age. These pulses of the pulsar are reminiscent of heart-beats or someone's knocking quickly at door.

The word "pulsar" comes from the verb to pulse. According to the American Heritage Dictionary, the word means to pulsate, to beat. Encarta Dictionary defines it as to beat rhythmically, to move or throb with a strong regular rhythm. Again, according to the Encarta Dictionary, the word "pulsate," which comes from the same root, means to expand and contract with a strong regular beat.

Following that discovery, it was realised that the phenomenon described in the Qur'an as "tariq," beating, bore a great similarity to the neutron stars known as pulsars

The Holy Quran mentions the pulsar by one of its most outstanding features ; Read the following verse from the Holy Quran :

[SIZE="2"]God says in the Holy Quran:
"I swear by Heaven and the Tariq ( The Knocker ) ! And what will convey to you what the Tariq is? The Star Piercing [the darkness]!" (Qur'an, 86:1-3)
[/SIZE]

The word ( Tarek and the word Al-thakeb ) are two different Arabic words that are used in the above-mentioned verse to describe the Pulsar , the word Altarek means in English " the Knocker or that beats quickly and the word " Al-thakeb" means " piercing ", these two characteristics ( knocker and piercing ) are one of the most specific features of pulsar .

God in the above mentioned verse , though He needn't swear , Did swear by that star.when God swears , he swears by something great and also what He swear on is assuredly great.

The word "Tariq," name of the Sura 86, comes from the Arabic root "tarq," whose basic meaning is that of striking hard enough to produce a sound, or hitting. Bearing in mind the word's possible meaning as "beating," "striking hard," our attention may be being drawn in this sura to an important scientific fact. Before analysing this information, let us look at the other words employed in the verse to describe these stars. The term "al-taariqi" in the above verse means a star that pierces the night, that pierces the darkness, born at night, piercing and moving on, beating, striking, or sharp star. Furthermore, the term "wa" draws attention to the things being sworn on-the heaven and the Tariq.

In the third verse of Surat at-Tariq the term "al-najmu al-thaaqibu," meaning piercing, moving on, or opening holes, indicates that Tariq is a bright star that pierces a hole in the darkness and moves on. The concept of the term "adraaka" in the expression "And what will convey to you what the Tariq is?" refers to comprehension. Pulsars, formed through the compression of stars several times the size of the Sun, are among those celestial bodies that are hard to comprehend. The question in the verse emphasizes how hard it is to comprehend this beating star. (Allah knows best.)

[SIZE="2"]Hear The sound of Pulsars:[/SIZE]

These sounds are from the brightest pulsars in the sky, recorded using some of the largest radiotelescopes in the world. To hear the sound of a pulsar click here Jodrell Bank Observatory Pulsar Group
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:21 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
ALLAH said in the Noble Quran more than 1440 years ago:

[SIZE="3"]"Then when the heaven is rent asunder, and it becomes rosy or red like red-oil, or red hide" (Quran 55: 37)[/SIZE]

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/catseye_hst_big.jpg
Three thousand light-years away, a dying star throws off shells of glowing gas. This image from the Hubble Space Telescope reveals The Cat's Eye Nebula to be one of the most complex planetary nebulae known. Source: APOD: October 31, 1999 - The Cat's Eye Nebula
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:56 am
@SWORD of GOD,
ya and I wan ta trip up from therock tovist a God, whom allows in His heaven to do what isn't allowed while on earth. Don't you people ever ask any question about you faith or is the fear of the little sh** that polic ereligion so great your stuck with no thoughts other than what was written from a guy who took the first trip to heaven from the rock.

Have you ever thought why is our lives so hellish and so full of hate?

Have you ever wondered why most of your people have dirt for floors? While the Jewish Nation has brought the desert alive and made it green?

Do any of you have a thught besides what the Koran says?

My God, allows me free will of choice. That means I get to use my mind for more than quoting what you learned by heart from the age of 4 and onward.
That is called brain washing!
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 02:03 am
@SWORD of GOD,
ya and I want a trip up from the rock to visit a God, whom allows in his heaven to do what isn't allowed while on earth. Don't you people ever ask any question about you faith or is the fear of the little sh**s that police religion so great your stuck with no thoughts other than what was written from a guy who took the first trip to heaven from the rock.

Have you ever thought why is our lives so hellish and so full of hate?

Have you ever wondered why most of your people have dirt for floors? While the Jewish Nation has brought the desert alive and made it green?

Or why the Jewish nation is still around even though the faithful believe that they have no right to breath. So you all have failed your god!
Well that is proof enough for me my God is the one with power and yours is just another demon.

Do any of you have a thought besides what the Koran says?

My God, allows me free will of choice. That means I get to use my mind for more than quoting what you learned by heart from the age of 4 and onward.
That is called brain washing!
tvsej

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 05:39 am
@mlurp,
Well said Mlurp, total brain washing of the masses. No one questions the laws of Allah, that would mean death!

That is exactly why these people are so dangerous to the western world. We do have freedom of religion and free will to choose bad or good, wrong or right, God will handle us on our judgement day and he decides what is to be done with our soles.
Muslims in America are free to practice their religion, we catter to their beliefs and practices, yet they are totally intollerant to other faiths, convert or die, is their motto.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 05:34 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39905 wrote:
Well said Mlurp, total brain washing of the masses. No one questions the laws of Allah, that would mean death!

That is exactly why these people are so dangerous to the western world. We do have freedom of religion and free will to choose bad or good, wrong or right, God will handle us on our judgement day and he decides what is to be done with our soles.
Muslims in America are free to practice their religion, we catter to their beliefs and practices, yet they are totally intollerant to other faiths,[SIZE="2"] convert or die[/SIZE], is their motto.

ISLAM (The TRUTH)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (The Noble Quran, 2:256)

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)." (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

The FALSEHOOD

[Deuteronomy 17:3-5] "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

[Chronicles 15:13] "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

[Leviticus 20:27] "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Jesus said : " But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE me. " ( LUKE 19:27)
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 04:00 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Jesus Loves You !!!...The Big Christian LIE[/SIZE]

Jesus said : " But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE me. " ( LUKE 19:27)

Jesus said: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to put a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A person's enemies will be the members of his own family. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. " (Matthew 10:34-36)

Jesus said:
[Luke 12:49] ' I came to cast fire upon the earth, and would that it were already kindled.. Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for from henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against her mother.'

Jesus said:
[Luke 14:26] "if any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife, and children, and brothers and sisters yes and even his own life: he cannot be my disciple."
tvsej

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:07 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;40157 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Jesus Loves You !!!...The Big Christian LIE[/SIZE]

Jesus said: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to put a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A person's enemies will be the members of his own family. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. " (Matthew 10:34-36)

Jesus said:
[Luke 12:49] ' I came to cast fire upon the earth, and would that it were already kindled.. Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for from henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against her mother.'

Jesus said:
[Luke 14:26] "if any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife, and children, and brothers and sisters yes and even his own life: he cannot be my disciple."

Sword, sorry but I don't waste my time reading this dribble, not interested at all. You are wasting your time quoting me and replying to me personally. I scroll down through it as quickly as I can for another statement.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 06:24 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40230 wrote:
Sword, sorry but I don't waste my time reading this dribble, not interested at all. You are wasting your time quoting me and replying to me personally. I scroll down through it as quickly as I can for another statement.

Sure, I do understand your feelings; as it's said: "TRUTH HURTS".
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 04:45 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]The FALSEHOOD[/SIZE]

The FALSEHOOD:

The Biblical God punishes many for the sins of one, the innocent are punished for the guilty, especially their guilty ancestors (which punishment is "forever," Deut 28:41; Gen 9:24-25, 20:7,18, Ex 12:29, 20:5, 34:7, Num 16, Deut 5:9, 23:2, 28:32, 41, Josh 7:8-26, 22:20, 2 Kings 5:27, Isa 14:21, Ezek 23:25, 46- 47, Mal 1:2-4, Jer 31:29-30, Hos 2:4-5, Rom 5:14, also Adam's Fall generally in NT). Other examples below (see also "Genocide"). (Contra: Num 16:20, Deut 24:16, Ezek 18:1-20).

The Biblical God will cause cannibalism as a punishment for sin (Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20, Ezek 5:10, Lev 26:29, Deut 28:53-57, Isa 49:26, Rev 16:6).

Biblical God will cause adultery as punishment (Deut 28:30).

Biblical God will cause drunkennes as punishment (Jer 13:12-13).

Biblical God will "spread dung upon your faces" as punishment (Mal 2:3).
tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 06:18 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;40280 wrote:
Sure, I do understand your feelings; as it's said: "TRUTH HURTS".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! YOUR TRUTH NOT MINE AND NOT ANY OTHER WESTERN WORLD RELIGION. YOU TRUTH IS YOURS THAT DOES HURT ME AT ALL.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 05:45 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40530 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! YOUR TRUTH NOT MINE AND NOT ANY OTHER WESTERN WORLD RELIGION. [SIZE="3"]YOU TRUTH IS YOURS THAT DOES HURT ME AT ALL[/SIZE].

Bravo! Here you said the truth that you are trying to hide!
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 05:46 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]AN ISLAMIC HISTORY OF EUROPE [/SIZE]: BBC Documentary Film

February 2007

Watch the BBC Documentary Film here:

In this 90-minute BBC
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:58 am
@The Submitter,
The Submitter;11768 wrote:
Okay, my friend as I said to my other non-muslim friends here: Be Just and do Not let Ignorance and hate blind you.

The best reply to your false allegation is to discuss "Woman's Status in Quran & Bible" the holy scriptures of both Islam and Judaism-Christianity and then anyone can honestly compare and decide by himself. Before we do that, I want to highlight the fact that Islam states that the Bible has been corrupted by men and it is not the original words of God. So let us start:

First, Woman's Status In Islam:

(1)There is a great deal of good in some women: "O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (Quran, 4:19)"

(2) Men and women were created for each others, in order to live in peace, harmony and love with each others as husbands and wives: "And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (Quran, 30:21)"

(3) Men can not harm their wives: "...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them...(Quran, 2:231)"

(4) "If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, God is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (Quran, 4:128)"

(5) Women have equal rights for them and against them: "..and for women are rights equal to the rights against them but men have a degree over them (in the context of divorce) in what is just. (Quran, 2:228)"

(6) "And among Allah's (God's) signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect.(Quran, 30:21)"

(7) The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The best believers are the best in conduct, and the best of you are those who are best to their wives."

(8) Righteousness determines the value of humans in Allah Almighty's sight. It is not their gender or race: "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (Quran, 49:13)"

(9) Allah Almighty equalizes between men and women in good deeds; "If any do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them. (Quran, 4:124)"

(10) Allah Almighty ordered men in the Noble Quran to take care of women and to protect them; "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. (Quran 4:34)"

(11) Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran: "O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (Quran, 4:19)"

(12) "He who is involved in bringing up daughters, and accords benevolent treatment towards them, they will be protection for him against Hell-Fire." (Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him).

(13) Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

(14) "He who is involved in bringing up daughters, and accords benevolent treatment towards them, they will be protection for him against Hell-Fire." (Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him).

(15)(16) Aswad said, I asked A'isha, "What did the Prophet (peace be upon him) do when in his house? She said, he served his wife, meaning that he did work for his wife. (Bukhari).

(17) The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Paradise lies under the feet of the mother."

(18) The Prophet of Allah said that" if a person has three daughters whom he provides for and brings up, Allah will surely reward him with paradise."

(19) Women have the right for the highest education, unlike what some Muslim fanatics claim: Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari: "The Prophet said, 'He who has a slave-girl and teaches her good manners and improves her education and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward; and any slave who observes Allah's right and his master's right will get a double reward.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Manumission of Slaves, Volume 3, Book 46, Number 723)".

(20) Unsecured men do not represent Islam. I don't have to oppress my wife and keep her down in order for me to keep our marriage. No, I instead use Noble Verse 30:21 when dealing with my wife: "And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (The Noble Quran, 30:21)"

The above are just examples from the holy book of Islam (Quran) and from the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
=========================================================

Now Let us see how the Bible view Women:

(1) The "biblical" Jesus considers women as dirt that defiles men (since Jesus, the GOD, is the one who supposedly inspired the New Testament as Christians claim): Revelation 14:4 "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb."

(2) "...if a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days...but if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks..." (Bible : Leviticus 12:2-5).

(3) Women are not only spiritually defiling to men as "the biblical" Jesus put it, but they're also physically defiling when they have their menses. Anything they touch becomes unclean: Leviticus 15:19-30 "And if a woman have an issue (her period/menses), [and] her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

(4) Birth of any female is a loss: Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible).

(5) Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls: Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

(6) Daughters inherit nothing when there are sons: "If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter. (Numbers 27:8)" So the American law of splitting everything equally is not Biblical.

(7) "I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare." "Look," says the Teacher, "this is what I have discovered: "Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things-while I was still searching but not finding- I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."
Ecclesiastes 7:26-28.

(8) "When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening. anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, he will be unclean till evening."
Leviticus 15:19-23.

(9) "let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church." 1Corinthians 14:34-35.

(10) in Christianity: Woman is a daughter of falsehood,.(Saint John Damascene).

(11) in Christianity: Woman is a sentinel of Hell, .(Saint John Damascene).

(12) in Christianity: Woman is the enemy of peace; through her Adam lost paradise. (Saint John Damascene).

(13) in Christianity: Woman is the fountain of the arm of the Devil, her voice is the hissing of the serpent (St Anthony).

(14) in Christianity: Woman has the poison of an asp, the malice of a dragon (St. Gregory).

(15) "Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head...If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head" 1 Corrinthians 11:3-6.

(16) "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God" 1 Timothy 2:9-10.

(17) "After he left Hebron, David took more concubines and wives in Jerusalem, and more sons and daughters were born to him." 2 Samuel 5:13.

(18) "He (Solomon) had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines..." 1 Kings 11:3.

(19) "And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah." Genesis 4:19.

(20) "If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the first-born son be hers that was hated: then it shall be, when he maketh..." Deuteronomy 21:15.

Now I leave the sincere reader to decide which religion (Islam or Christianity/Judaism) and which book (The Quran or the Bible) honors the woman!

Neither. They are both misogynous documents frozen in time and the cause of endless pain to women and mankind. If women are not abused in the west today as much and as visibly as they are in the Islamic crescent, it is only because Europe had a renaissance that put god in its place. Europe and the West therefore are civilized in spite of the Bible, not because of it. Islam badly needs a similar reformation.
Adam Bing

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:24 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;40402 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]The FALSEHOOD[/SIZE]

The FALSEHOOD:

The Biblical God punishes many for the sins of one, the innocent are punished for the guilty, especially their guilty ancestors (which punishment is "forever," Deut 28:41; Gen 9:24-25, 20:7,18, Ex 12:29, 20:5, 34:7, Num 16, Deut 5:9, 23:2, 28:32, 41, Josh 7:8-26, 22:20, 2 Kings 5:27, Isa 14:21, Ezek 23:25, 46- 47, Mal 1:2-4, Jer 31:29-30, Hos 2:4-5, Rom 5:14, also Adam's Fall generally in NT). Other examples below (see also "Genocide"). (Contra: Num 16:20, Deut 24:16, Ezek 18:1-20).

The Biblical God will cause cannibalism as a punishment for sin (Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20, Ezek 5:10, Lev 26:29, Deut 28:53-57, Isa 49:26, Rev 16:6).

Biblical God will cause adultery as punishment (Deut 28:30).

Biblical God will cause drunkennes as punishment (Jer 13:12-13).

Biblical God will "spread dung upon your faces" as punishment (Mal 2:3).

Now, I am no fan of the Bible. But someone has to put a stop to your rant. Here are some sura from the Koran which succinctly capture the gentle and benign nature of its teaching and love for man kind. Its also interesting to see how much time god has on his hands for drivel:
-(We) shall let them live awhile, and then drag them to the scourge of the fire. Evil shall be their fate - (2:126) <- I guess by "they" he means me (gulp).

- Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. But if you hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you, God knows, but you know not - (2.216). <-- why you need a reformation and pronto.

- Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal - (3:118) <-- I believe we call this paranoia in the scientific world so in debt to the Koran.

- Say to the unbelievers: 'You shall be overthrown and driven into Hell - an evil resting place! - (3:12) <-- any wonder we have loonies coming out of the woodworks in the Middle East?

Now here's a sura that ensures peaceful co-existence:
- ..we will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers...The Fire shall be their home - (3:149-51).

The rant goes on and on and one. Pages and pages, sura after sura. Now don't get me wrong. The Bible is no better. Which is not surprising given that the Koran harks back a lot to the Old Testament.

Most astonishing of all is the kind of person this god (Allah, Yehovah, same difference) shows himself to be: Jealous, insecure, paranoid, demanding, overwrought, bloodthirsty, cruel, overbearing, hysterical, abusive. If this were a family and god the father, the children by now would have been taken away by social services.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 07:16 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;41671 wrote:
Now, I am no fan of the Bible. But someone has to put a stop to your rant. Here are some sura from the Koran which succinctly capture the gentle and benign nature of its teaching and love for man kind. Its also interesting to see how much time god has on his hands for drivel:
-(We) shall let them live awhile, and then drag them to the scourge of the fire. Evil shall be their fate - (2:126) <- I guess by "they" he means me (gulp).

- Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. But if you hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you, God knows, but you know not - (2.216). <-- why you need a reformation and pronto.

- Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal - (3:118) <-- I believe we call this paranoia in the scientific world so in debt to the Koran.

- Say to the unbelievers: 'You shall be overthrown and driven into Hell - an evil resting place! - (3:12) <-- any wonder we have loonies coming out of the woodworks in the Middle East?

Now here's a sura that ensures peaceful co-existence:
- ..we will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers...The Fire shall be their home - (3:149-51).

The rant goes on and on and one. Pages and pages, sura after sura. Now don't get me wrong. The Bible is no better. Which is not surprising given that the Koran harks back a lot to the Old Testament.

Most astonishing of all is the kind of person this god (Allah, Yehovah, same difference) shows himself to be: Jealous, insecure, paranoid, demanding, overwrought, bloodthirsty, cruel, overbearing, hysterical, abusive. If this were a family and god the father, the children by now would have been taken away by social services.

Are you able to discuss scientific proofs that Allah in the Quran challenges you with instead of showing your hatred, desires, and lusts which contradict the Noble teachings of the Quran!!?

The main subject of the thread as you can read is: Science and Quran.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 07:24 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;41657 wrote:
Neither. They are both misogynous documents frozen in time and the cause of endless pain to women and mankind. If women are not abused in the west today as much and as visibly as they are in the Islamic crescent, it is only because Europe had a renaissance that put god in its place. Europe and the West therefore are civilized in spite of the Bible, not because of it. Islam badly needs a similar reformation.

It seems you are very ignorant who even doesn't have a desire to read or learn. In response to your silly lie regarding Islam causing pain to women, I guess that's why westren christian women are converting to Islam in astonishing increasing rate (4 times more than men converts)!
You better look at this thread where westren women exposing your big lie: http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1781/

Regarding the other big lie about Islam & Europian westren civilization renaissance, I have already posted something to teach you and also to expose your hatred towards Islam and to expose your clear deception & lies.

This is it for you again:

[SIZE="3"]AN ISLAMIC HISTORY OF EUROPE [/SIZE]: BBC Documentary Film

February 2007

Watch the BBC Documentary Film here:

In this 90-minute BBC documentary, Rageh Omaar uncovers the hidden story of Europe's Islamic past and looks back to a golden age when European civilisation was enriched by Islamic learning.

Rageh travels across medieval Muslim Europe to reveal the vibrant civilisation that Muslims brought to the West.

This evocative film brings to life a time when emirs and caliphs dominated Spain and Sicily and Islamic scholarship swept into the major cities of Europe.

His journey reveals the debt owed to Islam for its vital contribution to the European Renaissance.

This documentary looks at the civilisation that was established in Spain under Muslim rule and how this society, inspired by Islam, was far advanced from any European society, that was going through the ‘Dark Ages’. It also establishes a fact that is rarely acredited to Muslim history, that the basis of intellectual and cultural revival in Europe known as the Renaissance came about only because of the intellectual advancement of Muslim Spain and its willingness to share knowledge and wisdom with wider Europe.
Adam Bing

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:52 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
I have no hatred for Islam. Read my post accusing Hindus of massacring innocent Muslims in Gujarat. 3000 innocents killed.

I have visted Sabah and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon and fell on the ground in tears.

I am an ardent admirer of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. What a man.

I am speechless with awe at the way within 70 years of the Prophet's death, Islam was 130 miles from Paris.

I love the way Sufi and Mughul culture created a renaissance in Northern India which still impacts the culture there.

What I am against my friend, is your inability to even admit that there is any good elsewhere outside of the Koran. My response to you was after your attack on the Bible. Lets both eschew that and as you say, stick to the topic on hand: Science and Islam.

Lets begin at the very begining of mankind. Please give me your thoughts on evolution.

Fond regards.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:00 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;41841 wrote:
I have no hatred for Islam. Read my post accusing Hindus of massacring innocent Muslims in Gujarat. 3000 innocents killed.

I have visted Sabah and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon and fell on the ground in tears.

I am an ardent admirer of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. What a man.

I am speechless with awe at the way within 70 years of the Prophet's death, Islam was 130 miles from Paris.

I love the way Sufi and Mughul culture created a renaissance in Northern India which still impacts the culture there.

What I am against my friend, is your inability to even admit that there is any good elsewhere outside of the Koran. My response to you was after your attack on the Bible. Lets both eschew that and as you say, stick to the topic on hand: Science and Islam.

Lets begin at the very begining of mankind. Please give me your thoughts on evolution.

Fond regards.

If you have read the previous posts, you'd have noticed that my posts quoting biblical passages was a response to those non-muslim posters like yourself who tried to divert the topic of the thread desperately and tried to spread lies about Islam concerning women issue and other issues which are not related to the main subject of this thread.