Campaigning Experience

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 09:42 am
THE PATRIOT GROUP

We are a unique public affairs firm operating nationally and internationally helping our clients achieve principled objectives. Applying the best talent to the toughest chellenges in business, politics, litigation and government, we win on the merits.

Our Services:

The Patriot Group guides clients in Strategic Planning and Communications, Public and Government Affairs Consulting, Coalition Building and Support, Political Campaign Consulting, Legislative Advocacy, Litigation Support, Press Relations, and Media Training, Market Research, and Internet Strategies.

We value the principles of free enterprise, liberty, limited government, private property, and peace.

For more information about The Patriot Group go to The Patriot Group
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 843 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:29 am
@Emily cv,
Thank you, Emily. Thank you very much. May I introduce to you, the Falange International. We are a right-wing, falangist, paramilitary group, dispersed worldwide, with our headquarters located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our goal is to resurrect Christendom, and unite the Greater West under its providential authority. If you are a hardcore, militant Christian who believes in the destiny of God's New Chosen People, please join us.

[SIZE="4"]VIVA LA FALANGE INTERNACIONAL![/SIZE]

:headbang: :giterdone: :devilheadbang:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:30 pm
@Emily cv,
Buenos Aires really, is there an address I can visit next time I'm there?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 02:38 pm
@Emily cv,
The closest I ever got was Asuncion, Paraguay. Got sick, had to return State-side. :banghead:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 04:24 pm
@Emily cv,
Always wanted to go to South America, particularly Argentina, Brazil, and Peru...but just as a tourist
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 09:57 pm
@Emily cv,
South America is very intriguing. It comes across as an old fashioned society, overall. It's as though time has stood still. I lived in Central America, which I found more upbeat in the cities, and travelled and lived for a short time in South America. The latter was like a twilight zone, of sorts. :spot:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:02 pm
@Emily cv,
The women in Paraguay were amazing -- tall, tan, with long, black, silky hair, GREEN eyes, sometimes blonde, interesting mix of German, Spanish and Guarani. :banana: :mebeer: :scratchchin: :devilheadbang:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:14 am
@Emily cv,
It's great to travel in south america, by car. The biggest problem though are the roads which frankly are a piece of crap. If you like the women from Paraguay, I would recomend you to visit southern Brazil, Santa Catarina to be exact, I have never in my life seen so many beautifull women so close together. In the cities it is not so diferent from other cities worldwide, but the rural areas are sometimes surreal.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:56 am
@Emily cv,
In Asuncion, people from the border area near Brazil would show up in the mercado on Saturday, selling artisanry from those parts. They were 'surreal' in appearance -- an exotic blend of Black, Iberian, and Indian. I wish I had been healthy enough to take in more of the region and its people. In those days, I suddenly succumbed to acute asthma and allergic rhienitis, neither of which were treated during my short stay in Paraguay. I almost died twice from asthma attacks during the Spring season down there. I was too focused on surviving my disease to notice much. I also travelled to Bolivia, hoping to venture out to Che Guevara's 'Red Zone', to walk the ground where the great guerrilla chief fought and died during his last campaign. BUT, asthma struck again. I almost died in Santa Cruz, and La Paz, inside of three days. Again, I had to leave, mission unaccomplished.:frown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:03 am
@Emily cv,
Let me tell you of a strange driving practice the Paraguayans had; at night, for some insane reason, right there in downtown Asuncion, they deliberately drive down the wrong side of the streets, with their highbeams on. It was crazy. They didn't appear to notice anything wrong with it, either. Paraguay was the single strangest place I ever visited. I attribute that fact to its long-standing policy of isolationism and the xenophobia it produced. The heavy Indian overtones within the culture I think were another factor.

Actually, I'm wrong. South Korea was the strangest. Paraguay was the second most bizarre. Still, I enjoyed it.
0 Replies