USA Support for the State of Israel

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 05:14 am
The United States of American should continue to support the State of Israel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 791 • Replies: 12
No top replies

xexon

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 05:27 am
@Volunteer,
Why? You've been sucking on the taxpayer's breast for 60 long years now.

My nipples are tired of you.

Get out of the house and get a job.

I make my thoughts on Israel very clear in the following interview I did recently for a paper in Salem, Oregon:

The Real Images of Gaza (VIDEO) - Salem-News.Com

x
Volunteer

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 05:52 am
@xexon,
xexon;64256 wrote:
Why? You've been sucking on the taxpayer's breast for 60 long years now.

My nipples are tired of you.

Get out of the house and get a job.

I make my thoughts on Israel very clear in the following interview I did recently for a paper in Salem, Oregon:

The Real Images of Gaza (VIDEO) - Salem-News.Com

x

Semper Fi. So, when and how long were you a marine? Those who can do, those who can't report?
Volunteer

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 06:08 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;64259 wrote:
Semper Fi. So, when and how long were you a marine? Those who can do, those who can't report?

Sorry, I misunderstood. You aren't the former marine, Tim Kane who wrote the report, you are the shadowy character who calls himself xexon.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 06:51 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;64255 wrote:

Why? :dunno:
xexon

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 07:47 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Here's what life is like in Israel for non Jews. Khalid Amayreh is a friend of mine. This is his accounting of how he had to grow up and live under the Israeli occupation.

An occupation we as Americans finance. Because we don't know any better...yet.

I intend to show my fellow citizens the Israel nobody wants you to see. A racist, apartheid nation full of the biggest anti-semites on the planet. Israeli Jews.

Khalid Amayreh - Life Stories - Palestinians for Peace and Democracy - P4PD

x
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 07:52 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;64255 wrote:

So jewish immigrant's can settle in israel and the west bank yet palestinian refugee's can't return to the homes that the Israeli's ethnically cleansed ?
xexon

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 08:04 am
@scooby-doo cv,
^Case in point^

Monitoring Israeli Colonization Activities

Genocide can either come all at once, or over a long period of time in incremental steps. Since the world is now watching Israel, they can't shoot the fish in the Gaza barrel like they wanted to.

Were it not for the internet, the Palestinians would likely be dead already.

x
0 Replies

gusto

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 09:45 am
@Volunteer,
I'm sure that the USA will continue to support Israel. It's the only democracy in the entire region. All they hace wanted since the founding of the nation is to be let alone to develop their country and society. Many different groups and countries opposed this and have been attacking them ever since. Look at what has happened whever the Palistinians have gone. Jordon, Lebanon, etc. They have managed to create massive problems in these countries also. Golda said it best,"There will never be peace as long as they hate us more than they love their children."
xexon

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 10:24 am
@gusto,
It's not a democracy in anything other than name.

When you treat one section of the population differently than the other, and impose racial segregation, you have a democracy not unlike Alabama in the 1960's. Democratic, but...

I know, I was there. Even shook the hand of George Wallace once upon a time. What can I say? It was a Forrest Gump moment.

Israel is a racially segregated society and it smells because it's dying. It should. Maybe an Israel without zionism in it will do better. I'm betting it will.

We should not be allowing these zionist hawks in our government steering US policies in the Middle East. It's dangerous. These people are dangerous. Do we need to get suckered into yet another war for Israel because it's the "Holy Land"?

Let's get something straight. Palestine is a region. Not a country. Those who are native to the area are semites. Palestinians are largely semite. The modern Jews of Israel are largely decended from European converts. Non semite for the large part. Warrior tribes that once roamed northern Europe and the Russian steppe. They were known for their intelligence and their brutality. Both of which are manifest in Israel today. Because it's white skinned Jews from Europe that control Israel. From London, not Tel Aviv.

These people have no entitlement to "Israel" because of religious belief alone. They are not native to the area. They're invaders from a foreign land. Raping and pillaging as they go. Another colony to exercise control over the area.

We, as US citizens are paying for it, because we've never been told the truth.

It's time to let the zionist Israel whither, and hope for a better day.

x
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 12:12 pm
@gusto,
gusto;64300 wrote:
I'm sure that the USA will continue to support Israel. It's the only democracy in the entire region. All they hace wanted since the founding of the nation is to be let alone to develop their country and society. Many different groups and countries opposed this and have been attacking them ever since. Look at what has happened whever the Palistinians have gone. Jordon, Lebanon, etc. They have managed to create massive problems in these countries also. Golda said it best,"There will never be peace as long as they hate us more than they love their children."

I'm sure If a bunch of Canadian natives left canada and then show up a couple thousand years later demanding their land back and kicking out the people who've been living there for the past thousand years, you'd be perfectly Okay with that right?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 01:00 am
@gusto,
gusto;64300 wrote:

Golda said it Best, "There will never be peaceas long as they hate us more than their children"

Go to the real israel thread and see what Israeli leader's past & present really think. :lightbulb:

as for Golda Meir,this is a woman who made these statements !

"How can we return the occupied territories ? There is nobody to return them to."

"There was no such thing as Palestinian's,they never existed."

Lying Bitch :thumbdown:
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 04:21 am
@Volunteer,
In response to Gusto- "It's the only democracy in the entire region."

It is a democracy, but with two asterisks-

1) It's a democracy based on a religion, and that can lead to a contradiction. What happens if, sometime in the future, a majority of the population are not members of that religion? Will the religion continue to be favored by the government over the will of the majority, or will the will of the majority strip the religion of it's favored status? Israeli Jews want to limit the proportion of muslim citizens so they can have it both ways.

2) It's a democracy where most of the Palestinians living in Palestinian areas are neither part of their nation; nor part of a seperate nation. Since they aren't part of any nation, they aren't protected by the rights that nationhood bestows. Therefore, Israel can rule them like a colony for all intents and purposes.

Basically, Israel's a democracy that's been set up in such a way as to favor the group with power.

"It's the only democracy in the entire region. All they hace wanted since the founding of the nation is to be let alone to develop their country and society. Many different groups and countries opposed this and have been attacking them ever since."

It's a little more complicated than that. In order to create a nation to found, they had to displace the Palestinians who were living there before them. Once they started trying to take land, political power, and jobs from the Palestinians, the Palestinians fought back. When the Israelis won, they took more of the Palestinian land. The two sides have been fighting ever since.

"Golda said it best,"There will never be peace as long as they hate us more than they love their children.""

True, but the Israelis aren't doing their part either. The Israeli/ Palestinian conflict is a land dispute in which the side that's stronger is, to this day, taking land away from the side that's weaker. No land dispute can be resolved as long as that continues.
0 Replies