My take on Global Warming (AGW)

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51563 wrote:
If i'm so predictable then whats your excuse for not being able to refute my arguments?

Hmmm, maybe it's cause, you know, terrorists are real. We've been attacked by extremists before, and a mutant cloned cow has never gone on a killing rampage nor has an American nuclear power plant evr blown up.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 07:47 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51586 wrote:
Hmmm, maybe it's cause, you know, terrorists are real. We've been attacked by extremists before, and a mutant cloned cow has never gone on a killing rampage nor has an American nuclear power plant evr blown up.

What the **** are you talking about half of your statements make no sense whatsoever. When have i ever said anything about mutant killer cows or exploding power plants? And why are you talking about terrorists, we said a lot of things about terrorists could you please be more specific? And how do any of these things constitute an excuse for your inability to refute my arguments?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 08:11 pm
@Dmizer,
FF: "All the world's problems must be blamed on Bush and the millions, if not billions, of White Christian men who came before him."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 08:39 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;51660 wrote:
FF: "All the world's problems must be blamed on Bush and the millions, if not billions, of White Christian men who came before him."

Actually I admire some christians, i just think it's stupid when people try to pretend that Islam is violent and christanity isn't.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:19 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
What the **** are you talking about half of your statements make no sense whatsoever. When have i ever said anything about mutant killer cows or exploding power plants? And why are you talking about terrorists, we said a lot of things about terrorists could you please be more specific? And how do any of these things constitute an excuse for your inability to refute my arguments?

?Your argument through the cartoon seemed to be that Bush is a fearmongerer. If not, please explain. You can't copy and paste a cartoon and call it an argument if you don't explain.

If so, it would be about terrorists, a real threat. Sp the Democrat fearmongering about nuclear power and also about cloned food would be unfounded by comparison.

I'll be careful not to do anything that might take too much brainpower to infer on your part. I realize that liberals are both excitable and not too bright.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:26 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51670 wrote:
?Your argument through the cartoon seemed to be that Bush is a fearmongerer.

true, but what does that have to do with your inability to refute my arguments?

Quote:
If not, please explain. You can't copy and paste a cartoon and call it an argument if you don't explain.

the argument was about bushes fear mongering

Quote:
If so, it would be about terrorists, a real threat. Sp the Democrat fearmongering about nuclear power and also about cloned food would be unfounded by comparison.

I'm not a democrat, and have never argued such issues. So what does democrat arguments have to do with me?

Quote:

I'll be careful not to do anything that might take too much brainpower to infer on your part. I realize that are both excitable and not too bright.

speak for yourself, bub.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:06 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
true, but what does that have to do with your inability to refute my arguments?

I just refuted your arguments in that post, I didn't refute the idea that I couldn't refute the arguments, I skipped the middle man and went straight for the arguments themselves.

Quote:
I'm not a democrat, and have never argued such issues. So what does democrat arguments have to do with me?

Are you intentionally like this? My original statement was not about you, it was about the Democrats.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:42 pm
@Dmizer,
Reag - FF called you Bub..?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:35 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51749 wrote:
Reag - FF called you Bub..?

Apparently so. Something tells me he doesn't respect me all that much. Very Happy

I'll live.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:02 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51776 wrote:
Apparently so. Something tells me he doesn't respect me all that much. Very Happy

I'll live.

Not untill you insulted my intelligence.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:05 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51732 wrote:
I just refuted your arguments in that post, I didn't refute the idea that I couldn't refute the arguments, I skipped the middle man and went straight for the arguments themselves.

yeah, arguments that i never brought up...

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Quote:

Are you intentionally like this? My original statement was not about you, it was about the Democrats.

i wasn't talking about democrats, i was talking about the supposed "predictablility" of my statements.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:39 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
yeah, arguments that i never brought up...

Your argument was about MY statement about the wild fearmongering of Democrats, saying that Bush is a fearmonger. Right? So, I was saying, Bush's concerns are more realistic than the Dems.

Quote:
i wasn't talking about democrats, i was talking about the supposed "predictablility" of my statements.

And as I said, I never responded to that statement, I responded to the original.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:56 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51816 wrote:

And as I said, I never responded to that statement, I responded to the original.

Hmmm... let's see the order of events:

Quote:
FF: If i'm so predictable then whats your excuse for not being able to refute my arguments?

Quote:
REG: Hmmm, maybe it's cause, you know, terrorists are real. We've been attacked by extremists before, and a mutant cloned cow has never gone on a killing rampage nor has an American nuclear power plant evr blown up.

----
Nope looks like you did respond to my statement!
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:59 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
Nope looks like you did respond to my statement!

By responding to your original argument, which you said I was unable to respond to, rather than responding to your statement that I could not refute the original argument.

You must hold the record for making such a simple situation so friggin complex you can't find your way through the crap.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 07:38 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51828 wrote:
By responding to your original argument, which you said I was unable to respond to, rather than responding to your statement that I could not refute the original argument.

You must hold the record for making such a simple situation so friggin complex you can't find your way through the crap.

If you were responding to my 'original' statement then why did you quote my recent statement? Unless you are incapable of scrolling up and clicking the "quote" button, you are making youself look like a fool.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 07:58 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
If you were responding to my 'original' statement then why did you quote my recent statement? Unless you are incapable of scrolling up and clicking the "quote" button, you are making youself look like a fool.

You said that I was unable to respond to your original statement, so I quoted that statement, and in response to that statement, I responded to the argument you were talking about.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52212 wrote:
You said that I was unable to respond to your original statement, so I quoted that statement, and in response to that statement, I responded to the argument you were talking about.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?

NO, i said you were unable to Refute my statements!

notice the difference?
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:39 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51308 wrote:
Eventually we will run out of oil, what will happen then?

Who cares? You will be dead your kids will be dead, your grand kids, and your grand kids grand kids....

Something else I am sure will be the PLague of the Universe by then
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 05:11 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52282 wrote:
Who cares? You will be dead your kids will be dead, your grand kids, and your grand kids grand kids....

we don't have to run out for it to be a problem...when a gallon of oil reaches $7.00 a gallon imagine the havoc that would inflict on our already weak economy.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 06:44 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52282 wrote:

Rug - do you believe in the "Ice Ball" theory..? It's claim is that the sun will burn out in 50 billion years and the Earth will become this giant floating ice ball in the universe. Whatever we do here, now, doesn't really matter in the grand scheme.