Should We Destroy It to Save It?

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 06:26 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;58407 wrote:
It belongs to no-one, it's narrow minded ideals like this that perpetute the hatered between nations and people. America is a nation of imigrants or did you forget?

Explain how doing my job subverts an entire economy? I'm quite glad you think so highly of me and my ability to influence my Nation, unfortunately it's not the case, I am just Joe Puplic trying to make my way in this world.

No need for the :FU1: Smilie, you just show your ignorance and how childish you are. I guess teaching kids rubs off on you in the end huh?

It's ours, Nump. Ours. You don't appreciate it, you didn't fight for it, you damned sure didn't help create it.......and guess what else? You're not going to give it away, either.Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy:FU1:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 08:50 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58422 wrote:
Not only do I teach everything you hate, and proudly so, I printed the pic you posted of your big 'ol shiney, bald head, blew it up, and showed it to my kids. I asked them, "Tell me what you think of this guy. They call him 'THE ENGLISH NUMP'. Dude...............they 'dissed you bad.Very Happy

P.S. Just play'n, Numpty. Don't get serious on us. This place is all about slam-dunking people. OF COURSE I don't teach this stuff to my students. It's pure comic relief, for crying out loud.

Ohhhhhh i soooooo hope you really did that, man I would have pissed myself laughing.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58351 wrote:
Should America destroy the material vestiges of its Western Christian heritage in Europe, instead of allowing them to be appropriated and transformed by Muslims in the future? For example, when Muslim conquerors begin to re-design Chartres Cathedral and turn it into a mosque, should the U.S. bomb it, to deny Islam that shameful trophy? Consider what became of the Hagia Sophia. What about Big Ben, in England, and the many monuments to Christendom that survive in Europe? Should America destroy them, in order to save them? I say 'yes'. America should not allow them to fall into Muslim hands. If the West can't retain them, they should be obliterated.:AR15firing::cussing::AR15firing:

See this is what happens when you let someone be isolated from the rest of the world for so long...

poor pino, his only connection to the outside world is his internet connection, it kinda reminds me of this

YouTube - Bubble Boy - Part 1
0 Replies