Watch Bama Crash

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 08:04 pm
If he survives Clinton schemes leading up to the elections, Bama's gonna crash harder than a ton of bricks as U.S. Prez. It's gonna be the adventure of the century. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 12:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
Aside from whatever might happen after the election, there has already been an alledged plan to assassinate Obama. The guys haven't been charged with it due to "insufficient evidence", but I am sure there are crazies in this country that will try again.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 03:03 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;58974 wrote:
Aside from whatever might happen after the election, there has already been an alledged plan to assassinate Obama. The guys haven't been charged with it due to "insufficient evidence", but I am sure there are crazies in this country that will try again.

Yep even though its 2008 a good number of americans hate the thought of a black man with a funny name being president.
tvsej

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 03:46 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Was anyone listening to me over 8 mths or more ago? I said "Obamanation" will be assassinated if he becomes pres. He didn't even make it that far yet and it already happened.
There are to many small radical groups of people out there willing to die as marters for "in their demented minds" a worthy cause.
Americans, are not ready for a black/Muslim name carrying pres. nor are we ready for a women pres. Hillary was not a good choice anyway in my opinion, but nevertheless we are not ready yet.
The problem is in the #'s, meaning for decades most of the under privileged, poor uneducated people never voted for pres. or even local gov... they have all come out now to vote simply because of the color of his skin.
A very large %tage of Americans are poorly educated be it in school or just life outside their immediate surroundings.
Our media/gov. perpetuates this on going opiate.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 07:41 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;59004 wrote:
Was anyone listening to me over 8 mths or more ago? I said "Obamanation" will be assassinated if he becomes pres. He didn't even make it that far yet and it already happened.

If it already happened he wouldn't still be alive.

It's safe to say it does happen there will be an outrage felt across the nation!
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 01:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
I will be outraged if Obama is assassinated, or even if a serious attempt is made. Most Americans would decry an act of that nature, no matter the color or sex of the target.
My outrage would be no more nor less if it were McCain. Such an act is an abomination. That's certainly not to say that people do not exist in this world who would do it, though.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 06:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;59018 wrote:

It's safe to say it does happen there will be an outrage felt across the nation!

messed up
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 06:38 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;59018 wrote:

Sorry I wrote it wrong, of course he is alive!!
I was in a hurry and meant to say the attempt already happened.
smart,..........not u
0 Replies