Why Do You Like Me?

Numpty

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 08:59 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46056 wrote:
I acknowledge the fact that i could be wrong, thats more than some others would admit!

Funny that, how most persons of a non religous persuasion have the ability to acknowledge when they are wrong. Mr FF should be comended for his actions, not vilified in this childish manner.

My earlier statement still holds true and as yet I have seen no indication I am wrong, when it is proved I am, I will of course admit fault an apologise.

Till pigs fly and hell freezes over,

Regards. Very Happy
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
You must be one of those openminded tolerant brits?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 08:58 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;46187 wrote:
Funny that, how most persons of a non religous persuasion have the ability to acknowledge when they are wrong. Mr FF should be comended for his actions, not vilified in this childish manner.

My earlier statement still holds true and as yet I have seen no indication I am wrong, when it is proved I am, I will of course admit fault an apologise.

Till pigs fly and hell freezes over,

Regards. Very Happy

Who cares?:bunny:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 09:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46303 wrote:
Who cares?:bunny:

Of course you don't care about being intellectually honest, because you have to be intellectual first. Very Happy
Numpty

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 11:22 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46245 wrote:
You must be one of those openminded tolerant brits?

It's as if you really know me. :thumbup:

I am for all racial and male/ female equality. Of the 100 people who work for me I have Iranians, Iraqi's, Kurds, Russians, Polish, Estonians, Bulgarians, Hungarians, South Africans hey even some English. I am very tolerant as all are treated with equality and dignity.

I am however not tolerant of PEOPLE who spew racial, religous and sexual hatred, I will stand up and at every oportunity for the rights of everyone who is bullied for their sexual orientation, colour and country of origin. It has got me in trouble a few times and i am no longer friends with some people due to these types of xeonophobic mind sets.

Am I tolerant, I hope so. If not, i can eat humble pie with the best of them.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 04:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
"It has got me in trouble a few times..."

And it's going to get you into trouble again, Dude. If you're going to hang with me, you'd better get to hating, fast, hard and deep.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 04:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46322 wrote:
Of course you don't care about being intellectually honest, because you have to be intellectual first. Very Happy

Go wash some dishes, will ya? What........you have a computer and so now you don't have to do your house-chores???? I don't think so. Get up and get busy. Gimme a beer while you're at it, too.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 05:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46430 wrote:
"It has got me in trouble a few times..."

And it's going to get you into trouble again, Dude. If you're going to hang with me, you'd better get to hating, fast, hard and deep.

Well I am not a sheep who goes with the flow. I make descisions based on my conscience. if that means defending someone in the face of many, I will do what is necessary. As a christian i thought that was cental to your belief system, love thy neighbor and that good stuff that christians seemt o preach about. you don't seem a very tolerant christian. Have you been wronged in some way to make you feel like this?

So much anger.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:26 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;46435 wrote:
Well I am not a sheep who goes with the flow. I make descisions based on my conscience. if that means defending someone in the face of many, I will do what is necessary. As a christian i thought that was cental to your belief system, love thy neighbor and that good stuff that christians seemt o preach about. you don't seem a very tolerant christian. Have you been wronged in some way to make you feel like this?

So much anger.

Yeah. 911. Ever heard of it?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46322 wrote:

My bad, my bad. You're a student. Okay....now I understand your inarticulate rage and inexpressable radicalism. BUT.....you gotta work on that English. Have you taken Freshman English yet? They're going to give you a pretty hard beating as it stands right now.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46458 wrote:
My bad, my bad. You're a student. Okay....now I understand your inarticulate rage and inexpressable radicalism. BUT.....you gotta work on that English. Have you taken Freshman English yet? They're going to give you a pretty hard beating as it stands right now.:no:

Yeah, because there's nothing that will get you an ass-kicking faster than poor grammar...:wtf:

If being progressive is radical then i'm guilty as charged, arrest me... :bigok:
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 10:00 am
@Pinochet73,
FF is still in school? For **** sake. well at least i dont have disgust for your arguments, because your arguments will change next semester with a new professor LOL

OH for **** Sake your from Michigan too

What kind of an autombile does Jim Tressel Own?

a LLOYD CARR
Numpty

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 01:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46457 wrote:
Yeah. 911. Ever heard of it?

That's a car isn't it? Porsche 911 Carrera!!

Well fortunately I don't condem Billions of people due the atrocities of a few.

I lived in Germany growing up when the IRA were at their most active on the European Continent. A girl in my class had her dads leggs blown off and seven of his squad were killed when the mini bus they were in was blown up. i lived in the city where a baby was killed when shots were fired into a car. My cousins best friend was shot dead in front of him, My best friends parents were in the Officers Mess In JHQ Rheindaland when a car bomb was let off outside the buliding. My dad did two tours In Northern Ireland and had a nervous breakdown on his second toue of duty. KIDS throwing Dummy bombs over the walls. Getting in and out of Ireland as an Individual in the back of a truck with a sidearm fearing he would be blown up. I had to go to school every day under armned guard, i was told 'NEVER' to pick anything up outside, 'EVER' for fear it was a bomb. My dad had to check his car 'EVERY' sngle time he had to use it in case there was a bomb under the car. 'EVERY' single day for 18 years we lived with the fact we could be killed by the IRA at any moment, 'EVERY' single serviceman and his family did. Thousands of civilians killed in 30 years, hundereds of British troops dead.

Do I hate he IRA? You best be betting your ******* bottom Dollar I do. Do I hate the Irish people? Of course I bloody don't, how ridiculous to blame a whole country for the actions of a few.

Edit Stats
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 03:33 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;46493 wrote:
FF is still in school? For **** sake. well at least i dont have disgust for your arguments, because your arguments will change next semester with a new professor LOL

OH for **** Sake your from Michigan too

What kind of an autombile does Jim Tressel Own?

a LLOYD CARR

My arguments aren't derived from my educators!
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46514 wrote:
My arguments aren't derived from my educators!

Why can't they fix your writing? Just curious.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:50 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;46510 wrote:
That's a car isn't it? Porsche 911 Carrera!!

Well fortunately I don't condem Billions of people due the atrocities of a few.

I lived in Germany growing up when the IRA were at their most active on the European Continent. A girl in my class had her dads leggs blown off and seven of his squad were killed when the mini bus they were in was blown up. i lived in the city where a baby was killed when shots were fired into a car. My cousins best friend was shot dead in front of him, My best friends parents were in the Officers Mess In JHQ Rheindaland when a car bomb was let off outside the buliding. My dad did two tours In Northern Ireland and had a nervous breakdown on his second toue of duty. KIDS throwing Dummy bombs over the walls. Getting in and out of Ireland as an Individual in the back of a truck with a sidearm fearing he would be blown up. I had to go to school every day under armned guard, i was told 'NEVER' to pick anything up outside, 'EVER' for fear it was a bomb. My dad had to check his car 'EVERY' sngle time he had to use it in case there was a bomb under the car. 'EVERY' single day for 18 years we lived with the fact we could be killed by the IRA at any moment, 'EVERY' single serviceman and his family did. Thousands of civilians killed in 30 years, hundereds of British troops dead.

Do I hate he IRA? You best be betting your ***ing bottom Dollar I do. Do I hate the Irish people? Of course I bloody don't, how ridiculous to blame a whole country for the actions of a few.

Edit Stats

Smug attitude toward our greatest national tragedy in a long, long time. Don't expect me to worry about changing your mind or caring much about what you have to say. Just remember this -- BRITISH TROOPS ARE STILL KILLING IRAQIS, too. You too have blood on your hands. Keep laughing, though. What goes around comes around.
Numpty

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 06:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46702 wrote:
Smug attitude toward our greatest national tragedy in a long, long time. Don't expect me to worry about changing your mind or caring much about what you have to say. Just remember this -- BRITISH TROOPS ARE STILL KILLING IRAQIS, too. You too have blood on your hands. Keep laughing, though. What goes around comes around.

I have a smug attitude towards you. The tradgedy of the 11th september is for all to see, truely one of the sadest day in human history, not just American. As a nation your people have my heart felt sympathy. And that is my point 'WE' as human race have to rise above such petty bitter narrow minded views that you and your like persist in perpetrating and try to cut the cancer of funamentalist religion from the body of mainstream humanity and politics.

You are right, I have blood on my hands, I believed the bullshit of WMD, I won't make the same mistake again. I support ours and your troops 100%, I don't however support the reasons they are there.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46701 wrote:
Why can't they fix your writing? Just curious.

wow, you're pathetic if you're gonna complain about grammar over the internet, as if that makes my arguments any less valid...It's one thing if my posts were unreadable but that surely isn't the case, you only persecute me because i have a differing oppinion, you wouldn't be so picky if the person with poor grammar agreed with you!
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 06:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46736 wrote:
wow, you're pathetic if you're gonna complain about grammar over the internet, as if that makes my arguments any less valid...It's one thing if my posts were unreadable but that surely isn't the case, you only persecute me because i have a differing oppinion, you wouldn't be so picky if the person with poor grammar agreed with you!

Persecute? Do you have a complex or something?:wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 07:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet: "Dad?"

Franco: "Yes, son."

Pinochet: "Can I kidnap Communists, try them in secret courts, and lock them up indefinitely in army dungeons? Can I do all that?"

Franco: "Mijo.......not only can you do that, you must."
0 Replies