Smash'n Democrats is Fun.

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 12:43 pm
Hildabeast -- HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama Bin Laden -- HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gore the Clown -- HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's smash'm, hard and deep. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,068 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 04:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
http://www.gopfun.com/kerry/halpusjohnkerry.jpg

http://www.gopfun.com/kerry/obama_savior.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gif

http://www.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gif

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/K/e/1/obama_tickle_me.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/b/6/edwards_breckgirls.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/y/c/1/obama_borat_parody.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/e/c/hillary_vader2.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/p/J/hillary_rudy.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/f/6/edwards_sue.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/d/c/hillary_killbill.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/F/C/hillary_closer.jpg
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 12:29 am
@Pinochet73,
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/K/e/1/obama_tickle_me.jpg

ROFL!
0 Replies

Willie cv

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 07:52 am
@Pinochet73,
Hey, great demonstration. As America found out, that's all republicans have. Smashing democrats. No plans for improving our economy, no plans for assisting the millions who work and cannot afford healthcare, no plans for helping veterans get the care they need, no plans for making sure soldiers are equipped with safety clothing and Humvees to cut down on deaths, and no plans for getting out of Baghdad because the rich oil people want a base there so they can steal the oil and be protected from it.

Yeah, you pretty much have demonstrated why Most Americans voted Democrat this last election.:beat:
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 08:29 am
@Willie cv,
Willie;12845 wrote:
Hey, great demonstration. As America found out, that's all republicans have. Smashing democrats. No plans for improving our economy, no plans for assisting the millions who work and cannot afford healthcare, no plans for helping veterans get the care they need, no plans for making sure soldiers are equipped with safety clothing and Humvees to cut down on deaths, and no plans for getting out of Baghdad because the rich oil people want a base there so they can steal the oil and be protected from it.

Yeah, you pretty much have demonstrated why Most Americans voted Democrat this last election.:beat:

Democrats bash Republicans more than Republicans bash Dems.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 10:31 am
@Pinochet73,
Democrats worship weakness. Weakness to them is a veritable god. Their first response to any threat is self-destruction, groveling at the feet of this deranged deity. In the case of America's war on terror, they panicked and decided within a nano-second that appeasement, as usual, was the only viable option. Anything else would have required assertiveness. So, they surrendered to the Islamic assault by fighting for the rights of America's enemies in the courts, by intensifying their attacks on Christianity in the media, by defaming America's President, and by conjuring up an ex-Muslim to become their nation's next Vice President. Democrats are cowards, traitors and weaklings. They have no place in Christian nationalism.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 10:34 am
@Pinochet73,
When Bill Clinton cheated on his wife, the U.S. media -- controlled by liberals -- CELEBRATED the immorality of that act. Not only did it forgive the President for such debauched behavior, it PRAISED it outrightly. The media and Hollywood actually ENDORSED adultery, sending the message to America's youth that such misconduct was not merely 'okay', but a definite GOOD.

Such scroundrels must be held accountable. They cannot be allowed to get away with such moral and ethical TREASON. They must pay dearly.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 06:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Clinton is a racist. Yeah....he's an expert con-man of Black Americans, but down deep, he's a racist. Money talks, PC walks. Check where the Clintons have lived. They have NEVER dwelled in 'salt-and-pepper' neighborhoods. In the South, that means they gave the resale value of their homes higher priority than living the PC-crap they spout and base their corrupt political careers on. :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 06:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
My loyalty goes out to Dick Morris. He has committed the rest of his life to fighting Clintonism. I join him in that heroic crusade. The Clintons are scum-extraordinaire, and must be turned back by all decent Americans, working together. :headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:29 am
@Pinochet73,
Yup, they sure pissed that one off. I always thought dick was a little fruity, and he sure has there number.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 06:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
He has caused them severe damage, for which he should receive substantial reward. I loathe Clintonism. I want to build camps across the country and fill them with Clinton supporters.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 06:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Notice how Slick never slept with a Black mistress. His little head isn't that dumb. Slick knows what that kind of scandal would do. He'd lose his support base. Ha. Very Happy
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 02:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;12855 wrote:
When Bill Clinton cheated on his wife, the U.S. media -- controlled by liberals -- CELEBRATED the immorality of that act.

Are you stupid? You are a perfect example of all the wacky, Neo-Con, Islamic hating, scum of society. You think that you know politics oh so well because you are a big Christian? Isn't a major Christian thingy forgiveness? Bill Clinton was a moron for getting a blowjob during office. But he is a scapegoat to all of you idiots who dont want to accept that Bush is doing MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than he is. Bill Clinton handled every thing well in office. from foregin affairs to the economy. the only thing he didnt handle well was his hornyness.
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 02:54 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;12852 wrote:
Democrats bash Republicans more than Republicans bash Dems.

Is thier a bashing republicans is fun page? NO! Maybe we should start one though. Bill Clinton did a WAY better job than Georgie boy is doing. If fox didnt dictate the whole fuking media, everyone would notice how bad of a job Bush is doing. Hurricane katrina. Did he have a plan? No. And the whole fuckin city is ruined. The only thing he did better than Clinton is he kept it in his pants. It is a huge problem though that this page is up. Republicans diss on democrats and vice versa. We all need to learn to grow up and not let our beliefs devide us or its hello civil war 2.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 08:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
I cannot, nor will I ever, follow a so-called 'leader' who cannot control himself in office. Neither will I follow a liar. Clinton is a sociopath, who figured out long ago, in the school and tradition of Southern White elitists, the ways and means of manipulating the American Black vote. That's his only claim to fame, and his only key to electoral success. Without his expertise at pandering to Blacks, he'd be a nobody. :thumbdown:

PS: Consider how easy it is to simply tell people what they want to hear. It's easy, and dishonest. Clinton told Blacks what they wanted to hear, and then surrounded himself with Black advisors. BUT.....has anything really changed for Blacks as a result? Clinton is a carpet-bagger.
Silverchild79

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 09:30 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;12845 wrote:

Make the economy better? It's already stronger then Clinton ever had it and Bush had a recession and 911 to overcome

And I KNOW you aren't talking about the GOP not putting enough money into the war. Which is it, are we spending to much, or not spending enough to buy our boys more safety gear. Can't have it both ways.

The answer is we aren't spending anything because the Dems are committed to de-funding the war
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:40 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY!;13189 wrote:
Is thier a bashing republicans is fun page? NO! Maybe we should start one though. Bill Clinton did a WAY better job than Georgie boy is doing. If fox didnt dictate the whole fuking media, everyone would notice how bad of a job Bush is doing. Hurricane katrina. Did he have a plan? No. And the whole ***in city is ruined. The only thing he did better than Clinton is he kept it in his pants. It is a huge problem though that this page is up. Republicans diss on democrats and vice versa. We all need to learn to grow up and not let our beliefs devide us or its hello civil war 2.

You're right, cause conflicting views represents the whole wide world and everything that happens here is refleced in other places as a rule.
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;13216 wrote:
I cannot, nor will I ever, follow a so-called 'leader' who cannot control himself in office. Neither will I follow a liar. Clinton is a sociopath, who figured out long ago, in the school and tradition of Southern White elitists, the ways and means of manipulating the American Black vote. That's his only claim to fame, and his only key to electoral success. Without his expertise at pandering to Blacks, he'd be a nobody. :thumbdown:

PS: Consider how easy it is to simply tell people what they want to hear. It's easy, and dishonest. Clinton told Blacks what they wanted to hear, and then surrounded himself with Black advisors. BUT.....has anything really changed for Blacks as a result? Clinton is a carpet-bagger.

So you are saying bush is completely honest? at the begging of his term i was pissed because i think we got fuked in florida but i liked what he did with afghanastain. however after 9/11 i felt like he lied his way into getting to an oil field. AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH KATRINA! no one will answer me when i ask. he handled virginia tech good though.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 08:11 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY!;13189 wrote:
Is thier a bashing republicans is fun page? NO! Maybe we should start one though. Bill Clinton did a WAY better job than Georgie boy is doing. If fox didnt dictate the whole fuking media, everyone would notice how bad of a job Bush is doing. Hurricane katrina. Did he have a plan? No. And the whole fuckin city is ruined. The only thing he did better than Clinton is he kept it in his pants. It is a huge problem though that this page is up. Republicans diss on democrats and vice versa. We all need to learn to grow up and not let our beliefs devide us or its hello civil war 2.
Quote:
Is thier a bashing republicans is fun page?
Ever been to Moveon or Democratic underground? I can show you plenty repugs bashing pages. One thing i will bet you on is if you decide to start a repug bashing thread, it will stay there and not be removed. Can't say that for those other sites.
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 08:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;13371 wrote:
Ever been to Moveon or Democratic underground? I can show you plenty repugs bashing pages. One thing i will bet you on is if you decide to start a repug bashing thread, it will stay there and not be removed. Can't say that for those other sites.

i am sure their are MANY anti-republican pages as well as anti-democratic but im talking about this website. www.conflictingviews.com. Anyways lets not begin "Oh im getting bullied worse than you" arguement because in one of those no one wins and its just continuous where nothing gets accomplished.
0 Replies