This forum as a business

Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:01 am
@z0z0,
I don't think Zozo is with us any more, LOL.
briansol

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:29 am
@Drnaline,
Curmudgeon;15398 wrote:
I think ZoZo is only jealous.
My own forum makes no money at all and might not ever do so. I started it due to an interest in the subject and to fill a niche I had seen poorly served by other sites. I find it rewarding in ways unrelated to money. That said, Brian has bought this forum and has improved it in a short time. He should be commended , not condemned.
ZoZo , Brian has shown you statistics that prove that Administration here IS active , but you don't want to believe the truth.
He has given you a few examples that refute your position . Are you still unconvinced?

:thumbup:

Drnaline;15419 wrote:
I don't think Zozo is with us any more, LOL.

Very Happy yep, he's gone, yet still tried to bicker with me over email....
Silverchild79

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:56 am
@briansol,
briansol;15433 wrote:
Very Happy yep, he's gone, yet still tried to bicker with me over email....

What a weird dood, I enjoyed debating him but if he's going to be the way he way then I'm glad he's gone. He placed too high a value on himself as an individual member. It's like I told him, no one member is of any value to the site, not him and not I.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:59 am
@z0z0,
There is something to be said for knowing when to shut up.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:59 am
@z0z0,
"Sometimes it is better to keep silent and be thought a fool , than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 09:57 pm
@z0z0,
This post is funny.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 10:17 pm
@z0z0,
You wouldn't think so if Zozo was still here. He didn't take a likeing to your point of view.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:02 am
@z0z0,
Damn, that's right. Any chance of z0z0 coming back?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:38 am
@z0z0,
he was welcome here up to the point where he tried to rally agianst this website on this website. I doubt you'll hear from him again, but we get new members everyday
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 01:06 pm
@z0z0,
Speaking just for me, I am grateful there is a place that I can visit and post that is populated by educated modestly intellectual individuals. So, thanks...
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:28 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;16532 wrote:
Speaking just for me, I am grateful there is a place that I can visit and post that is populated by educated modestly intellectual individuals. So, thanks...

And Me
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:38 pm
@z0z0,
I know he is not here anymore, but apparently you all have talked to him for awhile, maybe you can answer this question.

Does he believe Brainsol is one of a kind? That he is the only person to buy something and use it to make money?
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 12:37 am
@z0z0,
if he does, he's highly mistaken. there's hundreds (if not 1000s) of forums for people like me who do what i do.

WE run the majority of the internet.

in comparison,
google, yahoo, msn, and the other corporate names are merely a tiny % of the web.
0 Replies