Daniele Ganser
Published on December 22, 2004

Download at
http://diplomacy.shu.edu/journal/new/pdf/VolVINo1/08_Ganser27.pdf

Published by Frank Cass Publishers
Hardback ISBN: 0714656070
Paperback ISBN: 0714685003

Synopsis

The CIA and the British secret service MI6, in collaboration with the military alliance NATO and European military secret services set up a network of clandestine anticommunist armies in Western Europe after World War II. The secret soldiers were trained on remote islands in the Mediterranean and in unorthodox warfare centers in England and in the United States by the Green Berets and SAS Special Forces.

The network was armed with explosives, machine guns and high-tech communication equipment hidden in underground bunkers and secret arms caches in forests and mountain meadows. In some countries the secret army linked up with right-wing terrorist who in a secret war engaged in political manipulation, harrassement of left wing parties, massacres, coup 'Etats and torture.

Codenamed "Gladio" ('the sword'), the Italian secret army was exposed in 1990 by Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti to the Italian Senate, whereupon the press spoke of "The best
kept, and most damaging, political-military secret since World War II" (Observer, 18. November 1990) and observed that "The story seems straight from the pages of a political thriller." (The Times, November 19, 1990).

Ever since, so-called 'stay-behind' armies of NATO have also been discovered in France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Greece and Turkey.

They were internationally coordinated by the Pentagon and NATO and had their last known meeting in the NATO-linked Allied Clandestine Committee (ACC) in Brussels in October 1990.
The worldwide fight against drugs and terrorism which, rather strangely, involves recruiting and training terrorists, letting off Bombs, committing war crimes and dealing narcotics.

http://www.warcrimes.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/gladio.htm
All about the New book http://www.isn.ethz.ch/php/collections/coll_gladio.htm
Operation Gladio by David Guyatt, 1997 - Operation Gladio
Origins of Gladio Operation Gladio

This article comes from 9/11 CitizensWatch
9/11 CitizensWatch :: We are concerned citizens challenging the official story of 9/11

The URL for this story is:
New Softcover book on Operation Gladio -- false flag terror in Europe sponsored by CIA/MI6 :: 9/11 CitizensWatch :: We are concerned citizens challenging the official story of 9/11
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,184 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:32 pm
@z0z0,
Those links might be interesting to look into , and I will , but I have a hard time being swayed in my opinion by a group that supports the idea that 911 was a made-up scenario , and challenges the official version of 911 .
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:47 pm
@z0z0,
Are you certain that 9/11 was not a false flag operation?
Or at least another Pearl Harbour where the gov knew it was going to happen and let it happen (facilitated it) because they wanted to use it for their own goals.
NaterG

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 04:39 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9675 wrote:
Are you certain that 9/11 was not a false flag operation?
Or at least another Pearl Harbour where the gov knew it was going to happen and let it happen (facilitated it) because they wanted to use it for their own goals.

Comments like that coming from people like you are why I have lost pretty much all faith in Humanity. Sometimes, when bad things like that happen, its because bad people find a way to fool the good people and then do the bad things. I bet you got beat up a lot as a kid didn't you? I know I did. Do you think the teachers were pushing the bullies to beat you up? Did the principal know it was going to happen, and just let it be because he wanted to suspend the bully? Sounds silly doesn't it? That is EXACTLY what that whole 9/11 and Pearl Harbor conspiracy sounds like to me. I am not even going to touch the topic of this thread because it is too outlandish. Now that I think about it tho, when I was a kid, I did find an odd assortment of military weapons in a tree trunk by the creek I used to play in...
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 05:03 pm
@z0z0,
NaterG - I am one of the "Good People" but I do not trust those that rule us and I especially do not trust those with vast power (Like Bush).

Ever hear of the "Big Lie Theory"?
Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Reichstag Fire - which allowed Hitler to set up his own version of the "Patriot Act" was set by Goring. The Nazis staged the whole thing!

Think of this - what is 3,000 lives and a few billion dollars to Bush and the puppet-masters when it gives them near cart-blanche authority to move the USA into a more fascistic and militaristic direction?

Do you really trust your government?

If you do then you will not spend a night in the FEMA Camps.
Others like myself will probably end up spending a lot of time in them.
Russia had the Gulags and USA will have the FEMA Camps.
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 01:01 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;9678 wrote:

Think of this - what is 3,000 lives and a few billion dollars to Bush and the puppet-masters when it gives them near cart-blanche authority to move the USA into a more fascistic and militaristic direction?

I don't think anyone with a sense of honesty can support the theory that Bush or the administration perpetrated 911 , or knew what was going to happen in advance .

Yes , I trust my government . Haven't we just seen in November that if enough people are aggravated by how the government is run , they can vote in those they THINK will make changes for the better ?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 07:45 am
@z0z0,
I know it is difficult to believe and for that reason you don't want to believe.

Imagine what you would have to do if it was true. The thought is too difficult to comprehend.
markx15

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 08:12 am
@z0z0,
Now turn that around and imagine that you are mistaken, and the government is trustworthy, would you be as passionate in making up for your error? Would you admit your mistake or would you hide behind yet another conspiracy theory?
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 12:06 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9678 wrote:
NaterG - I am one of the "Good People" but I do not trust those that rule us and I especially do not trust those with vast power (Like Bush).

Ever hear of the "Big Lie Theory"?
Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Reichstag Fire - which allowed Hitler to set up his own version of the "Patriot Act" was set by Goring. The Nazis staged the whole thing!

If you do then you will not spend a night in the FEMA Camps.
Others like myself will probably end up spending a lot of time in them.
Russia had the Gulags and USA will have the FEMA Camps.

Are you comparing Bush with Hitler?? YOu are way off, man.... You not seems one of the good guys to me!!!!:no: Now i know some people really forgot about 9/11 ... Shame!:mad: Our governament need to do wahtever is necessary military speaking, US will always be the good nation simply because it is, and certainly we do not trust other foreign governaments other than our own, especially if they are anti-american...So back off!
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 01:02 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9734 wrote:
I know it is difficult to believe and for that reason you don't want to believe.

Imagine what you would have to do if it was true. The thought is too difficult to comprehend.

This theroy has been debunked time and time again, Bush and the Jews didn't blow up the Twin Towers. Muslim Arabs flew planes into them. It's a fact, why is it so hard for people to place the blame where it's suppose to be on the Radicals who praise Allah as they kill innocents. Muslims are doing this globally so why the deniel of Sept. 11. We are talking about men who strap bombs onto their children, men who hide under women's Burkas, men who value nothing but themselves and Allah. They must love the tin foil crowd, I wonder do the Tin Foilers get a paycheck directly from Saudi Arabia?
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 01:31 pm
@z0z0,
I agree wtih you Red..

"The bitter tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone"

Herriet Beecher Stove
we will never forget 9/11...
God Bless America, all its People and the Flag ....:headbang:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 07:07 pm
@z0z0,
God Bless America, all its People and the Flag .... your sig says it all Sherman.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:59 pm
@z0z0,
Thank God for all it's defenders, in uniform or not. Sorry Zo, your not one of them.
Mark as usual you make a very good point.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 02:37 am
@z0z0,
Bill Clinton was behind the first World Trade Center bombing too. He just sucks at life and was too busy trying to screw women to do the job right.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 02:01 pm
@z0z0,
For a second there you sounded like me Brent, LoL.
0 Replies