Nancy Pelosi for president?

mousy

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 03:10 pm
Would you vote Nancy Pelosi for president?

In my mind she is already acting as such and will contiune no matter who is in office- a potential headache for the newly elect:bangin:

I don't know much about Pelosi but she just might give the other potential candiates a run for their money
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,170 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 03:16 pm
@mousy,
why would she want to be President, in her mind she's already above the offie of the President

I would vote for Hillary first, and now if you'll excuse me, this keyboard must be destroyed and a new one installed
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 06:37 pm
@mousy,
Mousy, you have said some really crazy hings, but nthing like this. This makes that ouija stuff sound like an everyday, normal conversation Very Happy

I know Pelosi's not acting as President, she may be trying, but she's not there yet- if she were, I certainly would have killed myself by now.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 07:13 pm
@mousy,
I personally would never vote for any female.

not because i'm sexist.

but because women react to situations differently than men.

women act emotionally.
men act (ir)rationally.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 08:30 pm
@mousy,
I tend to agree with Brian. And no I would not want Pelosi in office. She is a little to unstable for my liking.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 08:54 pm
@mousy,
I would not vote for her either , not because she is a woman , but because she is a diehard liberal .
Drnaline

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 06:46 pm
@mousy,
Again, I am with you Curmy.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 10:39 am
@mousy,
Nancy Pelosi is a salesperson of WEAKNESS, COWARDICE and TREASON. She hates America, Christianity, and Western culture. Her creed is self-destruction. She won't be satisfied until the United States is utterly obliterated, and blown off the face of the Earth. I pray that when the Hildabeast becomes president, and Obama Bin Laden her Vice, Pelosi gets into a massive cat-fight with the Beast and the two of them claw out each other's eyes.:devilheadbang:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 09:23 pm
@mousy,
.........for the record I'm not particularly fond of any culture or religion that presumes to tell me how to live...and any method that keeps this nation safe is acceptable to me......Nothing is as important as the thing it protects not honor, not faith, not intelligence not even courage
I don't care if the person who runs this nation worships catnip and prays to a rubber Elvis statue and uses a GPS tracker to cross the street as long as he she or it does the job
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 11:52 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;12638 wrote:
I would not vote for her either , not because she is a woman , but because she is a diehard liberal .

More than Hillary?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 05:59 pm
@mousy,
I wonder if Slick will attempt to have an affair with Pelosi? She's still kind of hot. How much trim will Slick get as our First Man? I wonder. While his wife is working her frumpy buns off in his ex-Oral Office, he'll be out chasing down everything he can clamp his greasy paws on, or at least shagging the wait-help. Will he have his own illicit sex-spa in the White House?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 11:52 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
More than Hillary?

Probably not , but I would not vote for either of them .
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 06:50 pm
@mousy,
Whom do you think has more of a carnal craving for Pelosi -- Slick or The Hildabeast? :beerbangX:
0 Replies

Soccrmastr

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:21 pm
@mousy,
I half-gouged my eyes out when I read this topic title.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 11:22 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;12638 wrote:

"DIEHARD LIBERAL" :thumbup: she would get my vote,if i could vote Very Happy
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:29 pm
@mousy,
Thankfully, Scooby, living offshore in Brighton, you cannot, my young friend.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18621 wrote:
Thankfully, Scooby, living offshore in Brighton, you cannot, my young friend.

north of the border for me :thumbup:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:47 pm
@Soccrmastr,
Soccrmastr;13302 wrote:
I half-gouged my eyes out when I read this topic title.

LOL me to, Regan love your sig it made me howl with laughter.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 05:28 pm
@mousy,
pepsicola wrote:
Mr. Chairman, I rise today in strong support of the McCarthy amendment that will prevent gun violence, save the lives of our children, and protect the safety of our families and communities. The tragic shootings in Littleton, Colorado have provided Congress with a renewed opportunity to achieve these goals. In response, the other chamber approved gun control legislation that would require gun safety locks, ban importation of high-capacity ammunition clips, and require gun show background checks. While Congress should go farther, these changes represent real progress. At the very least, House action should match this progress and pass these measures to strengthen our gun control laws.

**** that gun grabbing whore.
0 Replies