The Veil tha cover Muslim Women faces should be removed

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 05:23 pm
:thumbdown: "The publicity surrounding the case has highlighted the sensitive issue of separation among Britain's 1.8 million Muslim".

I believe it is imperative that Muslim women are not covered from head to toe.

These are very difficult times and no one is confortable to deal with it....
If Muslim want to live in the western world they should adapt to our costumes a not the other way around...

How we would be received in the Middle East by bring our westernised way of life? I am certain that we would n't survive, but also it would not make sense at all to leave our country and live in the same way or situation......:dunno:

I hope The English media won't give them more power than they already have.......I do not want England or any European country become a Muslim retrograde and oppressive "territory".........
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 6
No top replies

BonaParte cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 05:52 pm
@Sherman cv,
Next thing you know you folks will all be wearing dresses,turbans and daggers. You will be sleeping in tents and riding camels.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:00 pm
@Sherman cv,
Sherman;5735 wrote:
:thumbdown: "The publicity surrounding the case has highlighted the sensitive issue of separation among Britain's 1.8 million Muslim".

I believe it is imperative that Muslim women are not covered from head to toe.

These are very difficult times and no one is confortable to deal with it....
If Muslim want to live in the western world they should adapt to our costumes a not the other way around...

How we would be received in the Middle East by bring our westernised way of life? I am certain that we would n't survive, but also it would not make sense at all to leave our country and live in the same way or situation......:dunno:

I hope The English media won't give them more power than they already have.......I do not want England or any European country become a Muslim retrograde and oppressive "territory".........

Have you seen some of those women under there? :wtf:

Oh yea, that's why we left, because of intolarance. Maybe they will leave and start a country of their own.Very Happy
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:24 pm
@BonaParte cv,
BonaParte;5742 wrote:
Next thing you know you folks will all be wearing dresses,turbans and daggers. You will be sleeping in tents and riding camels.

We almost there.....As you said in 10/15 years we all have a Muslim governament.....How wonderful we all beautiful people will be?:headbang:

from Declaration Of Independence
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:40 pm
@Sherman cv,
Sherman;5745 wrote:
We almost there.....As you said in 10/15 years we all have a Muslim governament.....How wonderful we all beautiful people will be?:headbang:

from Declaration Of Independence

How did they get there in the first place? Did they sneak in across the border, or did someone invite them?Very Happy Very Happy
Sherman cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 06:22 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
I certainly did not give them a free pass!!!!It is our stupid governament and their policy to give back some to their ex colonized countries!!!
Why do not put the whole country in wrapped paper and hadle on to the ME and get over with!!!
Stupid English morons!!!!!!!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 06:45 pm
@Sherman cv,
By any chance do you know any of the reasons that incentive this covering of the womans body? Heres one, so that she is not so overwhelmed in taking care of her apearence that she neglects learning and desenvolving her intelectual abilities. I'm not saying its the best way to deal with the superficial view on life that many missguided women have, but at least they are trying, while we're to busy making money of cosmetics and lingerie, now that sounds more opressive and harmfull than covering up.
0 Replies