We stand forewarned

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:58 pm
I do not wish to heap fuel on the Foley fire. But I read today that a man in Denver is filing a lawsuit against a SS agent who arrested him for criticizing Bush policies to Dick Cheney's face, I must say that it fills my heart with gratitude and quiet joy that there still are Americans with the guts to stand up to the growing police-state policies and maneuvers of the Bush administation.

I will add: Watch the news, observe the timing of things. Now that Republicans have received their own unwanted "October surprise" with the exposure of Foley, be prepared for Karl Rove and Co. to deliver their own promised "October surprise." I suspect they're already paving the public airwaves for it, with "reports" that a nuclear test by North Korea will be justification for a pre-emptive strike. Let us all stand forewarned: This bunch will not give up power easily, and will do anything to distract Americans from their own sinister agenda. And we haven't even broached the topic of voting machine hacking.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,051 • Replies: 6
No top replies

GoodBoy

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 09:51 pm
@DecencyAdvocate,
When the ACLU(almost coughed lung up laughing)
is involved, there are lies aaaaallllll over it.
American Civil Liberties Union : Secret Service and White House Charged with Violating Free Speech Rights in ACLU Lawsuit
0 Replies

NaterG

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 12:21 am
@DecencyAdvocate,
DecencyAdvocate;5070 wrote:
I do not wish to heap fuel on the Foley fire. But I read today that a man in Denver is filing a lawsuit against a SS agent who arrested him for criticizing Bush policies to Dick Cheney's face, I must say that it fills my heart with gratitude and quiet joy that there still are Americans with the guts to stand up to the growing police-state policies and maneuvers of the Bush administation.

I will add: Watch the news, observe the timing of things. Now that Republicans have received their own unwanted "October surprise" with the exposure of Foley, be prepared for Karl Rove and Co. to deliver their own promised "October surprise." I suspect they're already paving the public airwaves for it, with "reports" that a nuclear test by North Korea will be justification for a pre-emptive strike. Let us all stand forewarned: This bunch will not give up power easily, and will do anything to distract Americans from their own sinister agenda. And we haven't even broached the topic of voting machine hacking.

you make me laugh so much when i read your posts. voting machine hacking?? ok...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 06:21 am
@DecencyAdvocate,
DecencyAdvocate;5070 wrote:

Quote:
I do not wish to heap fuel on the Foley fire.

I think your lying.
Quote:
But I read today that a man in Denver is filing a lawsuit against a SS agent who arrested him for criticizing Bush policies to Dick Cheney's face,

What does that have to do with Foley?
Quote:
I must say that it fills my heart with gratitude and quiet joy that there still are Americans with the guts to stand up to the growing police-state policies and maneuvers of the Bush administation.

There are plenty of Americans with guts, there in the armed forces.
Quote:
This bunch will not give up power easily, and will do anything to distract Americans from their own sinister agenda.

This sentence sounds alot like you, except the power part.
Quote:
And we haven't even broached the topic of voting machine hacking.

Sounds like we are gonna steal another one?
0 Replies

DecencyAdvocate

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 12:43 pm
@DecencyAdvocate,
I'll be deleting this entire blog and your responses from my system and reading no more of your ignorant and sarcastic trash. Remember that you and your ilk are fundamentally responsible for making America the pathologically angry and spiteful place it has become. Life is too short to waste time pretending a rational, humane discussion is possible here. You obviously haven't read, let alone thought, about half of what I've written here.
NaterG

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 02:26 pm
@DecencyAdvocate,
Oh there is plenty of rational, humane discussion at this site, just none that pertain to your irrational posts. Its hard to discuss a topic rationally when the topic itself is irational.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:37 am
@DecencyAdvocate,
DecencyAdvocate;5082 wrote:
I'll be deleting this entire blog and your responses from my system and reading no more of your ignorant and sarcastic trash. Remember that you and your ilk are fundamentally responsible for making America the pathologically angry and spiteful place it has become. Life is too short to waste time pretending a rational, humane discussion is possible here. You obviously haven't read, let alone thought, about half of what I've written here.
Can i hold you to that? Why is my stuff ignorant and sarcastic yet you think your posts are the pinnacle of intellect? Show me what offends you and i'll give you two example's of your own.
So does the decency you seek come at the same cost for others you incounter? You are not very decent in your case with me, are you? Hypocritical at best, but i guess you have to turn your anomosity to anger/emotion just to live with yourself. In any case i'll not miss you.
0 Replies