Further Nuclear Testing

markx15

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 11:36 am
American Spy satalites reported a greater movement of people and veichles in the area of the last nuclear test, it is suggested that the RPDC (North Korea) might be preparing for another nuclear test. South Korean officials also stated that early signs of a second nuclear test is evident and cannot be discarted.

What is your opinion as to the sanctions that have been placed as a reprimand to the RPDC, and what further actions should be taken, and if there should be any.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 920 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 11:58 am
@markx15,
If they test again we bomb the piss out of their military
tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 01:23 pm
@Brent cv,
I don't think the new sanctions will be enough to persuade N.Korea to change their ways.

The sanctions that would have put the most pressure on N. Korea, the S Koreans wouldn't go along with.

The North and South share some sort of joint business venture in the North, but the South wouldn't go along with it. From what I understand it is a money maker for the North that might be used to fund the Norths military machine.

What is the sense of all the other countries putting pressure on the North if the South continues to do business as usual ?:dunno:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 06:28 pm
@markx15,
I say we sanction china. They got the biggest card in this game. Who if any one holds what they do with that card they are delt? The USA is my answer. There prosperity is due to who? There two biggest cash cows are Taiwan and Bankok. Both prodominantly free enterprise systems. I'm sure they are tired of carrying Kim jon (mentally) Il.
NK does have somewhat of a formitible force, that is detrimentle to South Korea. But they will be contained on there little slice of heaven. My advice would be for South Korea to get ready to attack. Get them with there shorts down for a change. They are going to have plenty of backup, I just hope there up to the fight.
0 Replies