markx15

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 10:07 am
In a research conducted by Canwest News Service and Global News inbetween the 29th and 31st of august questioning canadians about the happenings of 9/11, 22% of the interviewed believed the conspiracy theory, in which influencial americans and others orquestrated the events as part of a global conspiracy in search for profit and power.

What do you believe really happened?

Personally I don't believe that someone, or group of people can have that much influence without being exposed. I also know for sure that Osama Bin Laden has enough religious fanaticism to be responsible for the 9/11 bombings, as do many other terrorists around the world. That is only my personal opinion, and I would like to hear what you all have to say about this, so please feel free to attack my idea in any way you feel necessary.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 893 • Replies: 6
No top replies

POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:11 am
@markx15,
markx15;4684 wrote:
In a research conducted by Canwest News Service and Global News inbetween the 29th and 31st of august questioning canadians about the happenings of 9/11, 22% of the interviewed believed the conspiracy theory, in which influencial americans and others orquestrated the events as part of a global conspiracy in search for profit and power.

What do you believe really happened?

Personally I don't believe that someone, or group of people can have that much influence without being exposed. I also know for sure that Osama Bin Laden has enough religious fanaticism to be responsible for the 9/11 bombings, as do many other terrorists around the world. That is only my personal opinion, and I would like to hear what you all have to say about this, so please feel free to attack my idea in any way you feel necessary.

22% of the Canadians polled are without a doubt Jerkoffs! :beat:
NaterG

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:44 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;4685 wrote:
22% of the Canadians polled are without a doubt Jerkoffs! :beat:

we are talking about canadians here, what would you expect :flame suite on:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 08:43 pm
@markx15,
That Bush sure is one smart mutha&#$%^?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 01:02 am
@markx15,
Without bashing Canadians your point could have been made and believed . That many Americans probably believe one or more of the conspiracy theories also , are they "jerk-offs " too ?
In any country with freedom of the press , and freedom of thought , you will always find groups that believe whatever bunk is put in front of them . It is their right to do so if they wish . What is most disturbing about these theories about 911 is that so many are now using media such as the internet to foster their beliefs and gain attention that in the not so recent past would have been denied them due to their obscurity to the public eye .
This is more prevalent in other parts of the world because many only get their news from government controlled sources and dictatorial rulers demanding blind allegiance to leaders and policies . I have friends in South America who truly believe the 911 attacks were trumped up by Bush and Halliburton , among others . In fact , some of them believe most Americans are involved in lies and deceipt in all our policies , both foreign and domestic .
They have been taught to despise Americans in general and our leaders specifically , no matter which party is in power .
Venezuela's Chavez just recently hinted that he might believe Bush set it up . His citizens are almost required to follow his lead , like it or not .

To answer the question posed by Markx15 , I really think AlQueda planned , financed , and carried out the attacks . He and other terrorists have claimed so , pictures of Bin Laden with some of the attackers put him in the mix , and statements by prisoners alledge so .
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:57 pm
@markx15,
Becuase 22 percent of Canadians are dumbasses doesn;t mean we have handled 911 correctly ...It just means that 22 percent of Canadians are dumbasses.....About your quote ....Power is indeed what keeps the wolves at bay ..but necessary is the keyword here. Power weiled in a clumsy manner is just a deadly to the owner as it is to the weilder ....I have many handguns that I would not be afraid to use on a burgular or gang banger but you dont blow up Cleveland because some of the people threatening you from Chicago vacationed there a few years ago
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:02 am
@rhopper3,
Code:you dont blow up Cleveland because some of the people threatening you from Chicago vacationed there a few years ago

What is the meaning of that statement , rhopper ?
0 Replies