What does Islam really teach?

Drnaline

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 08:04 am
@al islam,
Heah i think i just cam up with a new word.
XMus= meaning Extreme Muslims, yeah.
Red cv

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 03:40 pm
@al islam,
Behold the religion of peace and it's teaching on "How to Beat a Women" and why she must be beaten as Allah tells good moderate Muslims to:

YouTube - Wife Beating in Islam - Only a rod will help!

LOL good one Dr.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 08:07 pm
@Drnaline,
Quote:
XMus= meaning Extreme Muslims, yeah.
zee DR.

LOVE IT...but I think this should keep in mind that MINSTREAM islam follows the exact same Quran as extreme and are called to follow the FATWAS same as the extreme...so in otherwords if you are a 'GOOD' muslim you follow and if you are a bad muslim you are considered corrupted = INFIDEL

Therefore XMus = extremely loyal muslim = all MAINSTREAM MUSLIMS...

I have never met a Muslim that doesn't follow the Quran...

Quote:
Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

this is what good muslims follow...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 09:02 pm
@al islam,
Wow, didn't even have it twelve hours and the definition already changed, LOL. I believe your definition is correct but i'll hold out for hope of the moderates muslims to come to there senses and do something about the situation instead of watch. I have seen some, there are out there.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 07:40 am
@Drnaline,
trule, and I know them as well, they are the ones that are contributing to the community and really making change, these are the Muslims that hold hope and believe in the freedom and democracy of our country. Humans are made to care deeply, and the teachings of the Quran teach isolation. All you need is one intelligent Muslim who has an open mind and a consiousness and you have the beginning of change.

In Asia, they are re-writing the Quran. I guess they recognized that the ramblings of a demented serial killer and serial peophile do not fit in with today's society and l suppose they understood the need to distance themselves as far as possible from those who issue FATWAS and promote intolerance, hatred and intolerance.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 09:45 am
@al islam,
Quote:
In Asia, they are re-writing the Quran. I guess they recognized that the ramblings of a demented serial killer and serial peophile do not fit in with today's society and l suppose they understood the need to distance themselves as far as possible from those who issue FATWAS and promote intolerance, hatred and intolerance.

This is what i mean, there are millions of reasonable muslims out there who in spite of what the Qaran says do no actively believe in it to the point of murder. It is these Muslims that need to stand up and take back there hijacked religion from the XMus. IMO the only reason XMus are prodominante today is because these individualls allowed it.
Do you know of any Muslim Scholars that promote or are in favor of the XMus mentality?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:08 pm
@al islam,
Unfortuanately for the moderates when they speak out they get death threats globally and they are forced to go into hiding. The Radicals will do anything to prevent discussions about Islam, and if we are going to co-exist together we must be open and frank about what we fear about the teachings of Islam. The left don't want these conversations to take place, and they freak out when you discuss any topic regarding Islam. They think by going overboard with their "Views" on tolerance (allowing Sharia Law) that the problem of extreme Islam will disappear. Europe is under the leadership of the left and from what I've been reading appeasement does not work, in fact it gives the Radical Elements of Islam a sense of being more powerful than their host countries.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 06:42 pm
@Drnaline,
Quote:
Do you know of any Muslim Scholars that promote or are in favor of the XMus mentality?
DR.

yes, there are lots and lots...the demented hatred filled prophets regularly travel to Mosques world wide. They are qouting the works of highly educated scholars, they are very devoted, so the ones that break away are few and far between. And the other problem is that the Quran teaches deception while settling in a new community, so this exists and is encourged as well..

here is yet another one in canada, Zafar Bangash " a noted Islamic Movement commentator and analyst' Director of the Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought (ICIT), and president of the Islamic Society of York Region in Ontario, Canada. He is imam at the Islamic Society of York region's mosque and community centre in Richmond, Ontario."

Now this fella is full of hate and l posted it somewhere else here, but he supports IAMAJIHAD and terrorist organizations and gives lectures on how they are fully jsutified and used the serial killer Muhammad as his foundation.
If anyone wants to hear his jammering he is in Richmond Hill, Markham area in Ontario...here he is sheltered and is now building a huge new mosque to honour the cult of the moon god.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 10:25 am
@al islam,
I wonder after reading all of your posts, are there still any moderate muslims? because to be muslim they must accept a number of atrocities commited by their fellow believers, so are they moderate or potentially extreme?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 05:39 pm
@al islam,
Good question.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 04:23 pm
@markx15,
markx15;10507 wrote:
I wonder after reading all of your posts, are there still any moderate muslims? because to be muslim they must accept a number of atrocities commited by their fellow believers, so are they moderate or potentially extreme?

That is an excellant point Markx, unfortunatly we won't know where the "Moderates" stance is on the issue of Islamic violence until Canada is attacked and the left don't believe we "Ever" will be attacked. I'm not that confident.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Perhaps we should take into consideration that all extremists are one of two things, control freaks or very very afraid.

Horrible thought for Muslims to loose control of their women, and not be able to marry virtually pre-pubescent girls and then be able to punish them by beating them senseless. :eek:

Ann
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 07:23 am
@al islam,
If they loose control of there women it usually spells death for her.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:40 pm
@al islam,
What I find scary is that Muslim women in a democratic country still choose Sharia Law over their country's laws. Why would any female willing don a burka, it's a sweat box for heavens sake and they are ugly.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 03:10 pm
@Drnaline,
when you are raised in a world that offers no other choice, how do they know, and what opportunities exist, for them to choose another way...even if their is another way offered, they will be ostracized by their community if they dare take it...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:46 pm
@al islam,
Makes sense.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 04:19 pm
@al islam,
I would like to revive this thread, being as The Submitter will not answer on another thread our questions about the atrocities commited in behalf of his religion, then I draw his attention to this thread, and the questions left unanswered here. If you would like me to repeat them, just say the word.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 08:50 pm
@al islam,
I don't think he will answer them here either. Real particular those Muslims are. Quik to tell us we are wrong but not too fast to prove they are right.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 10:50 am
@al islam,
All things evolve and few things we now hold as truth are as noble in their beginnings as we view them today. People who think change their minds often as the information they have access too increases and their cognitive capacity increases. It is not a always a sign of "weakness" to change the detials of your philosophy sometimes it is a sign that you can still think.

People were cruel in ancient times because life was cruel and short and favored the cruel and agressive and power obesssed in many regards and this is reflected in their beliefs and writings and philosophy. It is up to modern man to sift throught that ancient philosophy through a filter of knowledge and modern thought and find the simpler truths embedded within it.

and I still prefer to judge people by what they do
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 02:06 pm
@al islam,
THE QUESTIONS NO CHRISTIAN WANTS TO ANSWER -

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?

What was the original language of the Bible?(Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE:- The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad)- because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth?(No)

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any version of any language

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefs

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani?- My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?")[Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

Didn't God create Adam from dirt?-- So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?

And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God."[Lk 3:36]
Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?
And what about Jesus?
Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did![Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days --(from the 3rd to the 9th hour)[Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!
0 Replies