What does Islam really teach?

Red cv

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 04:04 pm
@al islam,
I think Bush should build a large base and surround it with razar wire. Have the troops stand down and let the warring begin. Iraq is in the middle of a cival war funded by Saudi Arabia (Sunnis) the shite will garner support from other Muslim countries. Let the victor have the spoils of war and then Iraqies can decided what they want to be a Democracy or Theocracy.

China is on the ground in Iraq but you never read news reports of Chinese being murdered or taken hostage by either the Shite or Sunni I wonder why that is??
Doly

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 04:47 pm
@Red cv,
I did not know that China had troops in Iraq. What is the purpose of their presence? To cause more chaos and mayhem?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:25 pm
@al islam,
Nope not troops, geologist and oil workers. China had high hopes on obtaining the oil in Iraq and the US crushed their hopes of controlling the country behind the scenes. China is also responsible for arming the Sudanese military that were committing genocide in Africa and Dufar. Again they want the oil, but China doesn't fight in the open it props up governments and bribes locals with money and she slips quietly in and sets up oil refineries and pipelines. Very few people are aware of China's evil actions behind the scenes in waring Islamic Countries. When you think of it, Radical Islam and China's ethos of Communism are a perfect business fit.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 05:48 pm
@al islam,
Quote:
When you think of it, Radical Islam and China's ethos of Communism are a perfect business fit.

You can say that again!
0 Replies

Doly

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 08:28 pm
@Red cv,
I wonder what would happen to the relationship if all of a sudden several of those countries over there were up for grabs. Do you think China would try to take control of part of the spoils or just stay undercover? When I think about world powers who could cause serious problems for the U.S. should we become involved in another world war, China is always the wild card. Would it be in their best interest to support our enemies or just stay out of it? :scratchchin:
Tulip cv

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 04:57 pm
@Red cv,
Yikes Red, are you serious??? The perfect business fit goes even further, they share torture techniques and enjoy submittive child brides, they also arrest and torture anyone who dares to speak up against the government. In Saudi Arabia that is the representative for Muhammad, adu whatchmacallhim, and in china it is Dinsangslither...or something like that, basically lowlifes who want to rule the world.

Thanks FOR the info.!!! I refuse to buy any products for China, the candles are dangerous and burn faster, and ditto for alot of the defective items sold here cheap and made by children...the only thing l like is Chinese food made by those lucky enough to escape...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 04:57 pm
@al islam,
Doly I believe China was the reason Bush went into Iraq, they were poised to take over that country by propping up an aging Sadamn. China is very covert on it's dirty dealings and it's willingness to kill on the quiet to get what it wants. I believe Bush didn't have the luxury of time when he went into Iraq, it's an oil race and China has the Horn of Africa sewned up visa vie the Sudan and the France. We need oil to survive, it's a fact and China could of turned the tap off in parts of the middle east if it was allowed to get in before the West did. It's only my hypothosis thou, my gut feeling.

Tulip, I boycotte all Chinese products because of their treatment of females and female children. Read those labels sister.
Tulip cv

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:02 pm
@Red cv,
I can see the wisedom in your theory of China, and l agree, those chinese are just downright nasty, l lost any hope for them when they beat and arrested those poor young students, that are being tortured and starved to death for trying to alert the world to the threat and injustice.

They also are unbelieveable cruel to animals, they skin them while they are still alive.

They imposed their values on Yahoo by making them hand over the names of a young student who was posting about how they were liers and plotting to rule the world. Yahoo had made a promise to it's customers of protecting the privacy of everyone, yet they went back on their word, and now the student is in some dungeon of horror...
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 03:34 pm
@al islam,
China is rearing it's ugly head. Without Communism making it so insular, capitalism is forcing it to spread it's tendrils across the globe.

They're a formidable opponent, I'm investing in lessons in Mandarin.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 06:03 pm
@Red cv,
For the non-believers regarding Muslims wanting to control their host countries that they immigrate to read the following article. If this doesn't scare you nothing will. I believe "Some" Muslims can't live in a democracy only a theocracy.:thumbdown: :dunno:

Hilali in hot water again
Email Print Normal font Large font January 11, 2007

Other related coverage
Controversial mufti attacks Australia in TV interview

Australia's controversial mufti Sheikh Taj al-Din al-Hilali has landed himself in hot water again, this time by saying Australian Muslims are more entitled to the country than those with a convict heritage.

Prime Minister John Howard said today he expected the mufti's comments to amuse Australians, however one Muslim leader was quick to apologise for the Sheikh.

Speaking in Arabic on Egyptian television Sheikh Hilali said that white Australians arrived in the country shackled as convicts.

"We (Muslims) came as free people. We bought our own tickets. We are entitled to Australia more than they are," he said.
The mufti was on the Egyptian chat show explaining the controversy last year over his comments likening immodestly-dressed women to uncovered meat.

But according to the translation, he said the controversy was a white conspiracy aimed at terrorising Australian Muslims.

Mr Howard laughed off the spiritual leader's convict comments.

"I think it will bring a wry smile to the face of Australians who don't actually feel the least bit offended that many of our ancestors came here as convicts," Mr Howard told reporters in Sydney today.

"It's almost a badge of honour for many Australians."

But while the convict jibes might be forgiven by some, as they are when levelled by English cricket fans, the Sheikh's comments are expected to cause outrage in some quarters - especially the claim that white Australians "are the biggest liars".

And then there was his claim that outrage over his controversial meat sermon was "a calculated conspiracy", that started with him, "in order to bring the Islamic community to its knees".

He also said "Australian law guarantees freedoms up to a crazy level", when reportedly referring to anti-Muslim courts and the harsh sentencing of a Muslim gang rapist in Sydney.

Islamic Friendship Association president Keysar Trad today criticised and defended his close friend, saying some of his comments were "ill-advised".

"I believe his intention was to indicate that we choose to be in Australia because we love Australia, because his Egyptian interviewers were asking him why he stays and puts up with the controversy here," Mr Trad said.

"He was defending Australia, but saying sometimes democracy fails, and the reaction to his comments put a lie to the democratic principle of free speech.

"But I, as a Muslim Australian, do feel the need to apologise for anyone who is offended by these comments."

Mr Trad also questioned the accuracy of the translation, saying the mufti's opponents were waiting with malicious intent to misrepresent his comments.

"It's evident by the controversy that has erupted again that there are people out there watching every comment he makes," Mr Trad said.

- AAP
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 07:48 pm
@Doly,
Doly;9885 wrote:
I wonder what would happen to the relationship if all of a sudden several of those countries over there were up for grabs. Do you think China would try to take control of part of the spoils or just stay undercover? When I think about world powers who could cause serious problems for the U.S. should we become involved in another world war, China is always the wild card. Would it be in their best interest to support our enemies or just stay out of it? :scratchchin:
We are the ones that buy most of china's crap. Wonder what would happen to ther thriving economy if we stopped buying?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 07:54 pm
@Red cv,
Never happened, LOL
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 08:48 am
@Red cv,
wow, thanks for the update RED, is that ever a wake up call...here is another

Daily Mail
By JAYA NARAIN
9th December 2006

Thornley Heath leisure centre in Croydon, London, has sparked a row after
it shut a swimming pool to hold Muslim-only sessions on a Sunday afternoon.
The swimming sessions - which are for men only - are held for two hours
every week.

Non-Muslims may swim during this time but only if they follow the strict
dress code of swimming shorts that hide the navel and extend below the
knee. Women are completely banned from attending but have
their own special swimming sessions outside opening hours.

A spokesman said: "Muslims are not allowed to show intimate parts of their
body. This is non-negotiable. Muslims have as much right to go swimming as
anyone else."

"It seems the issue here is over modesty. Surely if Muslims want to swim
then they should just turn up with their modest swimwear at the same time
as everyone else.

"To make a special provision for them is just ridiculous and strikes me as
imposing an 'Us and them' mentality which is wrong."

Last night furious members vowed they would hand in their membership at
Thornley Heath leisure centre in Croydon, London. Alex Craig, 34, said: "I
think it is preposterous that a council should be encouraging this type of
segregation over municipal facilities.

MORE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=421414&in_page_id=1770

this is happening in the US as well...get ready world the hate-mongers are trying to take over...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 04:05 pm
@Red cv,
Opps pretend you didn't see my slip D okay.

So Tulip would this be segregation of non- Muslims or apartied of non-Muslims? What's next christians to the back of the bus? Perhaps a big old tatoo of NM on our forheads (non-Muslim).

Morningstar, LOL that language will serve you well when the time comes.

Doly, China is a master at working behind the scenes to "Bribe" all levels of governments in third world countries thus ensuring those leaders stay put and protect China's interest (oil).

D. I don't buy anything from China, first it's crap and second their seafood is load with mercury and lead. Always read the package of a shrimp ring before you buy it, if you don't you could light up after dark.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 07:06 pm
@al islam,
Quote:
D. I don't buy anything from China, first it's crap and second their seafood is load with mercury and lead. Always read the package of a shrimp ring before you buy it, if you don't you could light up after dark.

That's what we used to say about Japaneze made products, i'm not much for seafood i don't buy much in the first place. I was a mechanic for quite a few years, most of the tools i had were american made. I would buy offshore if the price for american was rediculious. Or i was in a pinch for a specific tool.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 08:39 pm
@al islam,
OKAY--I am throwing all my towels in and l am vetoing all chinese products...the students, now probably tortured to death, TRIED to warn the world...oh rats, now l have to strike the great wall of china off of my list.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 01:17 pm
@al islam,
A brave attempt, but it will be to no avail.

If you can't beat them, join them. While the West is umming and ahhing over environmental issues the Chinese Industrial revolution is thundering forward.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 04:19 pm
@al islam,
I wonder what China will do when it runs out of room for it's people? I remember a year ago one of it's very senior ministers gave a speech and he said that China had plans to envade Canada, Australia and I forget the third country (most likely France, but they won't need to envade because France has two policies: 1: Complete Surrender or 2: Colaboration with the enemy.) He was fired after his speech but what if there is some truth to his words?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 06:40 pm
@Red cv,
good question, maybe they will make like their Muslim buddies
and tell the chinese to export themselves and populate, keeping in touch with the homeland and being prepared to "take over"....

naturally this won't work because as soon as the discover the amazing life in north america, the friendliness, the freedom, the choices, they will find they are so darn happy they don't want to have anything to do with the constipated chinese crazies that murder students.

HAPPENS EVERY TIME...Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 08:02 am
@al islam,
Yes it does, not just hope the XMuslims fail as well.
0 Replies