You have lost your mind.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 12:00 am
@European cv,
European;5849 wrote:
The European Courier | U.S. – Venezuela

Go Hugo Chavez. The world needs you!!!

Hey European ! Wake up ! Wake up ! It's 2:00 A.M and your kids are playing with your computer again.
Sherman cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 08:46 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Nice try tumbleweed!!! Thank God you are jocking right!

I got to admit the guy got balls..!? But here is as far he can go!Very Happy

The situation happening in South America just prove my theory which is =
= South America enduring ignorance and arrogance of its under developed state!Very Happy

They can never beat the superiority of American Imperialism because they do not possess such skills, education and attributes to do so; which by the way is excatly what your Chavez is trying to obtain!!!

Wake up!! These type of people are very dangerous for everyone include Europe.. Who knows the ambition of this unrealistic crazy little man where can lead him next? :eek:

US should use its resources to deal with him before it can actually cause some damage!!!!Europe will back you up anytime; just do it CIA style..Very Happy
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 02:51 am
@European cv,
Chavez seems to be a tyrant gathering what power he can . I believe he wants to be Castro's successor in the region . I don't think he has the stamina of Castro , nor the political savvy . He is also a money-grubbing leader getting rich from Venezuela's oil . When he decides not to sell to the US , he will find fewer and fewer places that can or will buy it . China can't buy it all , nor will they pay his prices if he raises them over OPEC .
If Chavez would spend half his time building his country up , he would be a good leader . I hope the Venezuelans that participated in the building of the oil business there get the macho to stand up to him soon .
Sherman cv

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 12:29 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;5895 wrote:
Chavez seems to be a tyrant gathering what power he can . I believe he wants to be Castro's successor in the region . I don't think he has the stamina of Castro , nor the political savvy . He is also a money-grubbing leader getting rich from Venezuela's oil . When he decides not to sell to the US , he will find fewer and fewer places that can or will buy it . China can't buy it all , nor will they pay his prices if he raises them over OPEC .
If Chavez would spend half his time building his country up , he would be a good leader . I hope the Venezuelans that participated in the building of the oil business there get the macho to stand up to him soon .

I totally agree.. He is a stupid naive b.......d!
0 Replies

WillSpencer

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 07:20 am
@European cv,
European;5849 wrote:
I like Hugo Chavez. He has guts and brains...

Troll! :FU1:
markx15

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 02:47 pm
@European cv,
The problem with Chavez is not what he is saying, it is why. To use such low political maneuvers to distract his country from the poverty most of them live in by blaming american imperialism is low. Politics isn't about who yells louder, it is about the people, many politicians seem to forget that, and Hugo Chavez is one of them. The fortune his country makes from its oil industry is enough to solve many of the social problems they encounter, such as: poverty; basic sanitation, and many more, if he wastes that money on campaigns and anti-american propaganda not to mention in satisfiying his over-enlarged ego, then he has no reason to mantain presidency, or any position of administration. He is unreliable and selfish, how does that make him great?
WillSpencer

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:52 pm
@markx15,
markx15;5979 wrote:
The fortune his country makes from its oil industry is enough to solve many of the social problems they encounter, such as: poverty; basic sanitation, and many more, if he wastes that money on campaigns and anti-american propaganda not to mention in satisfiying his over-enlarged ego, then he has no reason to mantain presidency, or any position of administration.

So you're not happy with all of his peoples money he is wasting buying all of that Russian military hardware?
Sherman cv

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:46 pm
@WillSpencer,
Will.Spencer;5983 wrote:
So you're not happy with all of his peoples money he is wasting buying all of that Russian military hardware?

...Chavez is a minion, his unlimited ignorance is the best way for USA got a swift revenge...His ambition soon will knock on him on his knees, where he belongs...Arrogant, illeterate wanker!!!!!:beat:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2006 10:13 pm
@WillSpencer,
Will.Spencer;5953 wrote:
Troll! :FU1:
Trolling is not a crime, as far as i've heard. This is coming from the receiving end of a supposed Right Wing Fanatic, LOL.
0 Replies