LukeN

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 09:57 am
So, what do you think of Israel.

Does Israel have a right to keep its land? What should Israel do?
Should Israel give up it's land, or hold onto it?

and will there ever be peace in the middle east?

if you would like to back up some of your arguments with Biblical explanations, feel free to do so. Smile

please no flames. if u reply, make it a constructive comment, with a reason for why you believe it.
----------------

(Personally, I think it would be cool to serve in the IDF.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,512 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:18 am
@LukeN,
LukeN wrote:

if you would like to back up some of your arguments with Biblical explanations, feel free to do so. Smile

please no flames. if u reply, make it a constructive comment, with a reason for why you believe it.
----------------

I don't think the Palestinians are going to simply take the land that Israel has planned to give to them, and I don't think Israel should have to. Regardless of who was on that land several decades ago, it's their land now, and they shouldn't be kicked off. We're never entertained the thought of giving the West back to the Mexicans, and Israel shouldn't be put into that situation either.

There won't be peace in the Middle East until Armageddon as far as what I've read says. Jews and Muslims will fight until the final battle, and I thankfully won't have to be around then.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:45 pm
@LukeN,
LukeN wrote:

----------------

Quote:
Does Israel have a right to keep its land?

Yes, I also believe they don't owe the palestinians anything. But are subject to world opinion therefore they give in more then they should.
Quote:
What should Israel do?

Pretty much what they are doing now. Kill any one that threatens there right to live.
Quote:

On this planet, in an armed conflict to the victor goes the spoils. That is how this and most other countrys were formed. The land that Israel owns now was given to them after the Brits took it over after the war. Anything above that they IMO earned through conflict with Egypt and others. They have not attacked any other country in force, most acts were done with self defence in mind. I believe Sharon new giving back land to the palestinians would not work, but no one can say he didn't try. Anything happening after that gesture is just in my eyes.
Israel has proven to be some badass mofo's, not because the wanted to but because they had to. They were surrounded by hitler, they were surrounded by Europeans that didn't want them, and now there surrounded by terrorist extremists. When such a thing keeps happening you best learn to fight and try to have some one big in your corner.
LukeN

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 08:20 pm
@Drnaline,
Take a look at this link. Hopefully it will work for you. It is a video about Hamas. I find it interesting.

CastUP: hamasfinal-4</title>
<MOREINFO HREF = "" />
<param name="encoding" value="utf-8" />

<entry>
<PARAM NAME="EntryType" VALUE="Content" />
<PARAM NAME="ShowWhileBuffering" VALUE="true"/>
<PARAM NAME="CastUP_AssociatedURL" VALUE="" />
<PARAM NAME="CastUP_Content_ClipMediaID" VALUE="114670" />
<author>ilanstul</author>
<title>CastUP: hamasfinal-4

<><
0 Replies