The End of AIDS

Life

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 06:06 pm
I don't see AIDS ending with medications that PROLONG the LIFE expectancy of the infected/ and without measures to quarantine.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,112 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:13 am
@Life,
Life wrote:
I don't see AIDS ending with medications that PROLONG the LIFE expectancy of the infected/ and without measures to quarantine.

Try to quarantine 40 million people around the globe to stop AIDS, and I doubt it would win you anything more than a big investigation.

The only way AIDS will stop is if people stop having unprotected sex, shooting up with dirty needles, and a cure is created. If people are too stubborn to wear a condom before sleeping with a random partner or they are too dumb to stop using intravaneous drugs, they get some of the consequences.
Life

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:16 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
Try to quarantine 40 million people around the globe to stop AIDS, and I doubt it would win you anything more than a big investigation..

I heard the United States incarcerates more PEOPLE than ALL other nations combined, but I COULD be wrong........

jatuab wrote:
The only way AIDS will stop is if people stop having unprotected sex, shooting up with dirty needles, and a cure is created. ..

What are the chances of this...
ndjs

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:26 pm
@Life,
Slightly higher than expecting to be able to identify and quarantine everybody with aids.
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 12:13 am
@Life,
Life wrote:
I heard the United States incarcerates more PEOPLE than ALL other nations combined, but I COULD be wrong........

What are the chances of this...

Yeh, so add 40 million innocent people, and then we'd really have a problem on our hands. The only way for it to completely stop anytime soon is personal accountability. The drugs are way too expensive for people in Africa that live on less than $1 a day.
0 Replies

Life

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 08:00 pm
@Life,
I don't see the EVIL in Cuba's POLICY

HopefuLLy other nations WILL FOLLOW instead of waiting for PEOPLE to become MORAL to stop the AIDS epidemic in their country
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:10 pm
@Life,
We're one of the most heavily populated countries with a large AIDS infection, and I honestly don't see the random incarceration idea going anywhere. Try getting everyone who has AIDS to admit or even KNOW they have AIDS, and you're one step closer...
Life

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 05:47 pm
@jatuab,
Quote:
Try getting everyone who has AIDS to admit or even KNOW they have AIDS, and you're one step closer...

About time that happens, if ever, AIDS WOULD have grew LEGS, ARMS, and RAN [/color]For the white House
0 Replies