Use of Force

John P

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:00 pm
Dear Readers
I have news. Bush said weeks ago that all measures including the use of military force is still on the table for Iran. Now, we would not invade. But, we would launch missiles or drop them on Irans Bushehr nuclear powerplant or aka the nuclear bomb.
Bush and European allies suggest that a nuclear bomb is being made. I don't doubt it. With a nuclear warhead, it gives you a sense of security and adult like feeling. Sord of like the United States. We don't need nuclear warheads. We will never use them because they are an ecological disaster and can ruin the earth and possibly obliviate it. But, we keep them in stock cause it gives us a sense of power, security, and a good analogy would be muscles and strength internationally.
But, Iran with nuclear warheads is bad. Iran and it's government support terrorism. They fund Hezbolla, and other international organizations. Some, including myself beleive that they could give a nuclear missile to these groups. I would not doubt the possibility. This is a new era on Earth. If the government supported terrorism that much, a nuclear warhead would be a promise to these animals.
Now, I don't think any nation needs nuclear warheads.
Just like chemical weapons. We have never or nor we ever use chemical warheads in battle. But, the base I am stationed at currently has a chemical weapons storage area here. We have mustard, VX, and other nerve gases. We have a gas that is in it's test phase. We don't need them.
Iran or any nation does not need them. Now, Iran is run by a thug, and a man who finds the European powers and the only remaining superpower stupid. We are not dumb. Lets do the math. Russia offers to enrich energy grade uranium for the Iranians, and they refuse the deal. But, they would rather enrich it themselves. That just tells me that they are developing a weapon.
Now, I know I probably would not see a tour in Iran, but, if military action comes, Bush and Rumsfeld said they would bomb the plant. Possible war in Iran could happen with me and other ground forces in action. But, lets pray this does not happen. Cause the shiites would retaliate and be severely pissed.
-Major General John P.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,314 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:23 pm
@John P,
I'll pray with you but i think it is an eventuality. Unless the crumble from within first. Iran and Syria are holding hands now because they both are on there last thread. They need each other to keep themselves proped up. It would be nice if they would except russia offer but i think it would only be a guise and would continue on with there own ****. The shiites will always be pissed off at someone in any case. IMHO
John P

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Very True
-Major
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:19 pm
@John P,
Why in the hell do we ( the US) have to do the bombing.:confused: How are they threatening us? Let Israel do their own dirty work.:rolleyes:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 11:33 am
@John P,
Because if isreal does it, it will become a holy war and every radical arab muslim will rampage europe. We (supposedly a secular union) attack it will not be construed as an attack on there faith. There threat is in there vow to end our existence. I take it serious, so does the Pres. They will not be happy untill isreal is literally wiped off the map and they don't care who they have to go through to get it. Isreal is our ally and we will fight for them. They are the only sane country in the region and do not attack others on every whim. Unlike all who surround them. They have proved tenasious fighters and a valuable asset. Some one you can count on when the **** hits the fan, and it's gonna.
0 Replies