Dems take aim at oil industry tax breaks

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Welcome to the spin zone.:cool: Saying it's the democrats fault is the oldest Republican stunt in the book.

The Republican blame game isn't working. Just ask the Minority in the House and Senate.:cool:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:29 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;7117 wrote:
Welcome to the spin zone.:cool: Saying it's the democrats fault is the oldest Republican stunt in the book.

The Republican blame game isn't working. Just ask the Minority in the House and Senate.:cool:
Uuuu you got me, boy your getting a handle on this debating game. The only thing spinning is your head. Did you see the links in the link you provided. Where it says "(news, bio, voting record)" click on it to see for yourself if you have the guts. Denial is not a river in Egypt. How did you get the majority if not the blame game, but your probably in denial about that too. Mr. anybody but Bush!
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;7120 wrote:
Uuuu you got me, boy your getting a handle on this debating game. The only thing spinning is your head. Did you see the links in the link you provided. Where it says "(news, bio, voting record)" click on it to see for yourself if you have the guts. Denial is not a river in Egypt. How did you get the majority if not the blame game, but your probably in denial about that too. Mr. anybody but Bush!

You're referring to 1 member. I'm referring to policies of the party.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:56 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;7127 wrote:
You're referring to 1 member. I'm referring to policies of the party.
And what are the dems doing if not trying to creat policy. But that ok if they do it huh? I suggest you break away from the one and two sentence rebutals. They are not working for you.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 11:07 pm
@Drnaline,
I'm not long winded.Very Happy My response works for me.:cool:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 11:26 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Your not related to the "intellect" are you?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 05:55 am
@Drnaline,
Back to tax breaks and royalty giveaways.:backtotopic:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 07:14 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Na, i'd rather talk about you.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 08:31 am
@Drnaline,
Go for it. I'd rather discuss tax breaks and royalty give-aways. I can understand why the smokescreens are thicker than flies. It's a good way to avoid the truth.:thumbup:
Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 07:48 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;7177 wrote:
Go for it. I'd rather discuss tax breaks and royalty give-aways. I can understand why the smokescreens are thicker than flies. It's a good way to avoid the truth.:thumbup:

You can understand smokescreens because you are the one making them. Truth or your opinion of it? I guess it works both ways. Your hipocracy is showing again.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 08:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Oh well. :backtotopic:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
I don't know if i'm ready yet. I'm having fun.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 07:03 am
@Drnaline,
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/03/business/yourmoney/03whistle.html

7 billion over five years.Ignoring the problem is no surprise.Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 10:44 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Quote:
In February, the Interior Department admitted that energy companies might escape more than $7 billion in royalty payments over the next five years because of errors in leases signed in the 1990s that officials are now scrambling to renegotiate. The errors were discovered in 2000, but were ignored for the next six years and have yet to be fixed.

This is Clintons baby, good old clinton, forgot to leave the government a way out.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 10:52 am
@Drnaline,
You're right, it occured on Clintons watch.:thumbup:
0 Replies