• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 986 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 04:19 pm
@cranston36 cv,
How is that billboard blasphemous? God is the end-all be-all of judges, and He is THE supreme judge.

I also wonder why you consider these men to be holy in some way. Everyone person on this Earth has done something wrong in his/her lifetime, and televangelists are no different. We should be more weary of Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen, and the TBN preachers that are twisting the words of God than we are of real evangelists that actually preach God's word.

On a final note, you should start an organization that creates conspiracy theories for every subject. You seem to have a certain eye for that sort of thing.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 05:19 pm
@cranston36 cv,
In my own opinion , Cranston is out on a limb which could break off at anytime , and maybe should be cut off at an earlier time . I am tired of his posts . Is there an ignore function ? LOL
ndjs

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 04:06 pm
@cranston36 cv,
Yes, actually there is.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:20 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;4353 wrote:
In my own opinion , Cranston is out on a limb which could break off at anytime , and maybe should be cut off at an earlier time . I am tired of his posts . Is there an ignore function ? LOL
Yup sir, there is. I recommend it alot to readers in other forums when the tire of my agenda. They like practicing there free speech but seek to limit others in there efforts by banning, claiming a flame war, claiming personal attacks, claiming your not wanted and a multitude of other things. I also find out that if such a person is put on ignore, they usually don't stay there long, LOL. For some reason they must know what is said? And don't like being self kept out of the loop. Crany is way out there, some could compare him to me i think? While most of the stuff he posts is crap, it is worth some entertainment value? Also lets us know what fellow crack pots are up too.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 12:35 am
@cranston36 cv,
I won't put him on ignore , I just wonder how his mind works ?
I don't think he cares at all what we think , he just wants to spout off the wall stuff .
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:06 am
@cranston36 cv,
I don't think he's interested in arguing his points either.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 11:38 pm
@cranston36 cv,
I don't think that he personally has any points.
0 Replies