• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,161 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 09:43 pm
@cranston36 cv,
You slam the prince for generalizing , then do the same yourself ?

I have been in the Middle East , though not in Saudi Arabia , and saw both ends of the spectrum , and I have friends in that part of the world , and in Egypt , who fit neither of those stereotypes . I have learned not to generalize . I do not deny the vast gap between rich and poor exists in Saudi Arabia .

The oil field workers from Europe and the US are hardly working for low wages there and pushing locals out of jobs . Taking low wages and acting like slaves ? Not likely !!
0 Replies

tikala

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 04:52 pm
@cranston36 cv,
cranston36 wrote:
Just recently the Prince Turki Al-Faisal of Saudi Arabia showed up in Dearborn Heights in Michigan.
They have been the friends of our enemies and are about to do so again.
What can you do about it?

Please don't speak ill of the Saudi Royalty.
Those "camel-riders" are very, very close friends with our beloved Dubya.

When they come to visit the folks in the "Texas White House" His Royal Dictatorial Majesty will be welcomed by our own Oily Texan Majesty.
They will kiss each other and then walk hand in hand (like lovers who has not seen each other in years) as shown on the Jon Stewart show, slowly towards the interior of Dubya's Royal Ranchero.

Two days after 9/11 when the sky above the USA was off-limits to all air craft except the US Airforce, 21 family members of Osama Bin Laden who all are Saudi Arabians were quitly boarded on special chartered planes and flown out of the States towards Saudi Arabia.
Not one of Osama's family was even questioned.

The residence of the Saudi Arabian ambassador in Washington D.C gets 24 hour special protection 7 days a week by the US Secret Service just like The Whitehouse on Pennsylvania Avenue.
No other foreign embassy gets that kind of protection.

Prince Bandar, the Saudi ambassador, is nicknamed Bandar Bush !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 06:09 pm
@cranston36 cv,
Lets not speak of the millions Clinton excepted for his library on behalf of the arabs. And passing on Osama how many times?
tikala

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 11:00 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Lets not speak of the millions Clinton excepted for his library on behalf of the arabs. And passing on Osama how many times?

What Clinton get for his library is nobody's business, he's a civilian like you and me when people donated money for whatever he wants to do.
PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN THE USA are paying Clinton handsome money for his speeches and advice, although he is not a Scientist, like you?

Dubya's daddy split $250billion of Persian Gulf Oil kickback money with then his buddy Saddam Hussein when he (Papa Bushie) was Vice-President of the United States.

Dubya's grandpa, Prescott, helped financed Hitler's Nazi "Wehrmacht" even when Hitler has declared war on the US.
Prescott Bush made his family fortune from the Nazis.

Clinton tried to bomb OBL in his tent-city somewhere in Afghanistan, but was criticised by your Party's elite by saying he did the bombing to distract the impeachment process of "Clinton loves Monica" while they themselves were perhaps "nude-dancing" in the halls of the Capitol?

Our beloved Dubya had OBL on the run in the mountains of Afghanistan but stopped pursueing him and went instead to Iraq, because he likes the Iraqi oil better.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:36 pm
@cranston36 cv,
Are you still acting like a 2 year old and calling him Dubya? That annoys the piss out of me. Stop resorting to childish name calling.
tikala

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 07:29 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Are you still acting like a 2 year old and calling him Dubya? That annoys the piss out of me. Stop resorting to childish name calling.

Clinton was called worst names, like rapist, traitor, a republican lawmaker called Clinton a scumbag and some called him even a murderer, when he was
President of the USA.

Why are you so pissed and annoyed?

Clinton had his turn - 8 years - being called names.

Bushlight only has 2 more years to go.

Are you family or related to Bushie?

In your picture you look like his gran-papa in law, a liitle bit of Laura !
ndjs

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 07:37 pm
@cranston36 cv,
There is no mention of Saudi Arabia in your post.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:13 pm
@tikala,
tikala wrote:
Clinton was called worst names, like rapist, traitor, a republican lawmaker called Clinton a scumbag and some called him even a murderer, when he was President of the USA.

So what? Grow up. Just because someone does something wrong does not mean you can do it too. :beat:

Quote:
Why are you so pissed and annoyed?

Because it's childish.

Quote:
Clinton had his turn - 8 years - being called names.

Have you ever heard of maturity? Do I need to translate that to French?

Quote:

Bushlight only has 2 more years to go.

Again, stop being immature.

Quote:
Are you family or related to Bushie?

Keep it up and you won't be on this forum.

Quote:

In your picture you look like his gran-papa in law, a liitle bit of Laura !

Final warning
tikala

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:14 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
So what? Grow up. Just because someone does something wrong does not mean you can do it too. :beat:

Because it's childish.

Have you ever heard of maturity? Do I need to translate that to French?

Again, stop being immature.

Keep it up and you won't be on this forum.

Final warning

** ENJOY CONFLICTING VIEWS? **

APPARENTLY YOU DON'T... B O S S , S I R !!!

(Looks to me that your slogan is just window dressing?)
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:27 am
@cranston36 cv,
enjoy conflicting views? in Brent's signature is a question, not a statement..
Drnaline

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:00 am
@cranston36 cv,
Funny when he can't say anything about the body of the post he likes to go to the old faithful. Signatures?
tikala

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:43 am
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
enjoy conflicting views? in Brent's signature is a question, not a statement..

>>...in Brent's signature is a guestion<<

Well I answered his question with my statement....What's the problem?
0 Replies

tikala

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Funny when he can't say anything about the body of the post he likes to go to the old faithful. Signatures?

Are you talking/writing about me?

And you were complaining to Brent that I was often talking about others?

BTW the "body" of Brent's last message to me was nothing but picking on me calling our "Beloved, Honorable Holy President of the USA" names that he, the righteous rightest individual, doesn't like.

FYI Read the book by Molly Ivins, titled: SHRUB - The short but happy political life of George W. Bush - Vintage Books, October 2000.

The fifth chapter of her book is titled : DUBYA, Billy Graham and Mel Gabler: Bush and Religious Belief.

One comment on the first page of the book reads:
"George W. Bush, or DUBYA , gets skilfully skewered by political/humorist writer Ivins in this devastating, funny and highly informative political biography....Well written, witty, engaging." (Library Journal)

On the back cover of the book: " In SHRUB she focusses her Texas-size smarts on the biggest politician in her home state George "DUBYA" Bush.
The St. Petersburg Times states: "Whatever your politics are, I urge you to read [SHRUB]. It's a fascinating glimpse into how the power of money works in politics

As you can see the words DUBYA and SHRUB are used more than once in/on that book that is still displayed at major bookstores all over the USA.
(The softcover edition cost $8.90, new)

Because I'm not a Molly Ivins, the Library Journal, the St. Petersburg Times or Vintage Books, using the word DUBYA is childish? Mama mia.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:13 pm
@cranston36 cv,
^ It is childish when they use the term Dubya too. It's disprespectful, just like someone saying "Mr. Bush." He's the President. Address him as such.

And yes, of course he was talking about you tikala. Who else brings up signature quotes when they run out of childish things to say?
Brent cv

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:07 pm
@cranston36 cv,
I have made comments to Drnaline for saying Sklinton or whatever he likes to call Clinton. Just look it up. I am not picking on you because you hate Bush. I am asking you to grow up.

Enjoying Conflicting Views? Tell everyone about us!

I am not telling you to enjoy it, I am asking if you do, and if so tell others.

I am disturbed that I had to take the time to explain that to another person.
tikala

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:42 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
^ It is childish when they use the term Dubya too. It's disprespectful, just like someone saying "Mr. Bush." He's the President. Address him as such.

And yes, of course he was talking about you tikala. Who else brings up signature quotes when they run out of childish things to say?

>>Address him as such<<

Like: "His Excellency, the 'Honorable' President of the USA" ?

Okay, no problem !

BTW, since when have you become the Whitehouse Chief of Protocol?

I hope I'm not bringing up "signature quotes" by sending you this kind of messages...
tikala

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
I have made comments to Drnaline for saying Sklinton or whatever he likes to call Clinton. Just look it up. I am not picking on you because you hate Bush. I am asking you to grow up.

Enjoying Conflicting Views? Tell everyone about us!

I am not telling you to enjoy it, I am asking if you do, and if so tell others.

I am disturbed that I had to take the time to explain that to another person.

OKAY BOSS, UNDERSTAND BOSS, SORRY BOSS, I WILL BOSS, WHAT ELSE BOSS ! ! !
ndjs

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:17 pm
@tikala,
tikala wrote:
Like: "His Excellency, the 'Honorable' President of the USA" ?

Okay, no problem !

BTW, since when have you become the Whitehouse Chief of Protocol?

1) I'm not the White House Chief of Protocol.
2) I never said I was.
3) If you'd stop making **** up, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't sound so retarded.
4) NO. Do not refer to The President of the United States of America by any other name than President Bush or The President.

tikala wrote:
I hope I'm not bringing up "signature quotes" by sending you this kind of messages...

I don't know wtf you're even talking about. Do you even understand what a signature is?
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:15 pm
@tikala,
tikala wrote:
OKAY BOSS, UNDERSTAND BOSS, SORRY BOSS, I WILL BOSS, WHAT ELSE BOSS ! ! !

You're fired.
0 Replies