No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:04 pm
@cranston36 cv,
You are a tool
Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 05:44 am
@Brent cv,
I guess it would be too much to ask for Cranky to explain his posts ?

Please illuminate us as to what Texas did to sell out ?

Is the fact that Texas has the longest , most difficult to police border with Mexico not a large part of the reason many enter the US by way of Texas ?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 05:47 am
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
You are a tool

I might characterize Cranky in a different way myself !
FOOL
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 11:35 am
@Curmudgeon,
A lot of our current problems started in Texas. :439:
ndjs

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 05:10 pm
@cranston36 cv,
:ban:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:57 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
A lot of our current problems started in Texas. :439:

Alot of problems started with Mexico too.
Lasombra

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 07:50 am
@Drnaline,
Wow... I guess you have your head in the sand in relation to all the illegal Irish immigration that happens in New York and Boston on a daily basis.

40% of the 11 Million Illegal immigrants are people who have overstayed their visas.

These aren't "Mexicans" (or other Centeral Americans), these are by and large white Europeans.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 05:59 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
Wow... I guess you have your head in the sand in relation to all the illegal Irish immigration that happens in New York and Boston on a daily basis.

40% of the 11 Million Illegal immigrants are people who have overstayed their visas.

These aren't "Mexicans" (or other Centeral Americans), these are by and large white Europeans.
Well at least the forty percent didn't sneak in. I think the diference is Mexicans can walk over, it's a different story if your irish. Better be a strong swimmer. Got a link for you figures? I'd also like to find out if they clasify an over extended stay as an illegal immigrant?
Lasombra

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 08:05 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Well at least the forty percent didn't sneak in. I think the diference is Mexicans can walk over, it's a different story if your irish. Better be a strong swimmer. Got a link for you figures? I'd also like to find out if they clasify an over extended stay as an illegal immigrant?

Why should it be a different story if you're Irish? How about Saudis who enter the country illegally via Kennedy International?

Quote:
So what we’re saying is, let’s do it comprehensively, J.D., so that we can have the kind of border security that you and I agree is essential. But if you’re going to have border security, then what about—the Cato Institute estimates that millions of people come to this country on legal visas and overstay those visas every year. So 40 percent of the undocumented, of the 11 million, didn’t come across the border. What we need to do is to fix a way that we have a biometric card, that we have a way that’s enforceable so that employers know who’s coming here and working in this country.
-Rep. Louis Gutierrez, Meet The Press April 9th,2006

The CATO studies can be found here.

Yes. People who overstay their visa are considered illegal. Afterall, statistically speaking, 100% of terrorists who attack America overstayed their visas and come in through the Northern Border.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 09:27 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
Why should it be a different story if you're Irish? How about Saudis who enter the country illegally via Kennedy International?

The CATO studies can be found here.

Yes. People who overstay their visa are considered illegal. Afterall, statistically speaking, 100% of terrorists who attack America overstayed their visas and come in through the Northern Border.
Quote:

Sorry, i should of added a "sarcasm" in there some where. That's what the stronge swimmer comment was for.
Lasombra

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Sorry, i should of added a "sarcasm" in there some where. That's what the stronge swimmer comment was for.

No Problem
:peace:
0 Replies