Bush pushes Mental Health Screening for Americans

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:49 pm
This is something we would find in NAZI GERMANY, but yet its happening in the good ol USA. The idea that Government is planning to Screen how we think is a bit alarming, besides most of us think the people in Government are nuts to begin with, Things like RELIGION will be screened as well. If you aren't thinking correctly, you might be medicated to help you think Right. Bush's New Freedom is to screen the children, Hitlary is promoting it for the old...but doubt it not its planned for all of us, to MAKE SURE YOU ARE THINKING THEY WAY THE POWERS THAT BE WANT YOU TO THINK, for the STATE, not yourself.

http://www.newswithviews.com/images/Dennis_L_Cuddy_com_hdr.jpg

Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 24, 1-23-06
Will You Live Under "The Earth Charter"? 1-11-06
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 23, 1-2-06
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 22, 12-5-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 21, 11-8-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 20, 10-31-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 19, 8-8-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 18, 8-1-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 17, 7-25-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 16, 7-11-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 15, 6-30-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 14, 6-20-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 13, 5-31-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 12, 5-16-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 11, 5-2-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 10, 3-25-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 9, 3-13-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 8, 2-22-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 7, 2-8-05
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 6, 1-24-04
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 5, 12-15-04
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 4, 10-7-04
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 3, 9-23-04
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 2, 9-12-04
Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 1, 8-28-04
Mental Health and World Citizenship 8-11-04
http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm

If the American people don't wake up, there will be no more America.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,223 • Replies: 8
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:48 pm
@Robodoon,
oh geez. My friend, you are insane. I do believe you are the one that would benefit from a mental health screening so you could get the help you need. I have tried to be nice and I have disproved your rants. You are not doing anything but annoying people.
Brent cv

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:54 pm
@Robodoon,
You are first in line right?
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:34 am
@Robodoon,
I know you stay up all night collecting all this crap from dubious sources , and sure have learned to cut and paste , or are you just regurgitating what you are fed by your puppet masters ?
Did you ever realize that almost any scenario is possible and almost all of them have been "proposed" by someone at some time ? This does not mean the proposals will come to pass .
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:37 am
@Robodoon,
And all this is from a guy ( Dennis Cuddy ) who believes this :
In previous Parts of this series, I have written also about the adverse health effects of fluoride in drinking water and mercury in vaccines. Fluoride has been placed in the drinking water of many American cities because of Edward Bernays' "engineering of consent" techniques. One American Dental Association script for a radio program even tried to dismiss dental fluorosis from fluoridated drinking water by stating that "Fluoridated water gives the teeth an added sparkle."

This has been disproved many times .
Robodoon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:39 pm
@NaterG,
Quote:
NaterG wrote:
oh geez. My friend, you are insane. I do believe you are the one that would benefit from a mental health screening so you could get the help you need. I have tried to be nice and I have disproved your rants.

You haven't disproved anything, infact have you really offered any info except complaint? Because you don't understand or know?

Quote:
You are not doing anything but annoying people

Bad news suck, no one likes it. I know I don't as well, but.... I care about my nation and its people and would like them to know whats really going on, your not going to get this stuff on MSM. They are in on it..........
0 Replies

Robodoon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:40 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
You are first in line right?

No I'm trying to warn you about it.

Would you feel good if the State tested you to make sure you are thinking in the correct fasion the state deems correct?

Thats not the America I know.
0 Replies

Robodoon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:41 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon wrote:
I know you stay up all night collecting all this crap from dubious sources , and sure have learned to cut and paste , or are you just regurgitating what you are fed by your puppet masters ?
Did you ever realize that almost any scenario is possible and almost all of them have been "proposed" by someone at some time ? This does not mean the proposals will come to pass .

Dr Cuddy is hardly a Dubious source

Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.

Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets, and has written hundreds of articles appearing in newspapers around the nation, including The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS's Nightwatch.
0 Replies

Robodoon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:45 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon wrote:
And all this is from a guy ( Dennis Cuddy ) who believes this :
In previous Parts of this series, I have written also about the adverse health effects of fluoride in drinking water and mercury in vaccines. Fluoride has been placed in the drinking water of many American cities because of Edward Bernays' "engineering of consent" techniques. One American Dental Association script for a radio program even tried to dismiss dental fluorosis from fluoridated drinking water by stating that "Fluoridated water gives the teeth an added sparkle."

This has been disproved many times .

LOL
THE FLUORIDE DECEPTION http://www.radioliberty.com/nldec04.html
0 Replies