Do you think is right to Train to disarm American Citizens?

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 04:23 pm
Have they been training for it? ON FILM http://www.robodoon.com/oakland_disarm.htm

Why are their provisions to suspend the Constitution and put us in camps?
http://www.robodoon.com/police_state.htm ON Film with Ollie North

Why do Senators agree with our being disarmed by the UN then? According to Sen. DiFi DC office, thats how she feels

Why are their Documents that seek it? http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/7277.html

So if our wonderful leadership, who doesn't work for us, has been training, saying and writting that they plan to disarm us, why don't you think they will...all they need is the right "reason" and the government comes to help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 07:23 pm
@Robodoon,
Those first videos mean nothing. A bunch of conspiracy theorists throwing things together to say what they want. Who is that black guy? For all I know, he could be a hobo they cleaned up, dressed up, and paid to say what they wanted him to say. The first one, he says nothing about disarming american citizens, he simply states that the training is going well. You seem to make all of these wild accusations, but when you bring proof, its week and obscure. The Ollie North video is how old? And all it shows is some old fart asking a question and being asked to stay away from said question. What does that prove? Nothing. Give me something solid, from a reputable source, with references, and perhaps I will give what you say a second thought, otherwise, keep the conspiracy theories to yourself.
Robodoon

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 12:03 am
@NaterG,
NaterG wrote:
Those first videos mean nothing. A bunch of conspiracy theorists throwing things together to say what they want. Who is that black guy? For all I know, he could be a hobo they cleaned up, dressed up, and paid to say what they wanted him to say. The first one, he says nothing about disarming american citizens, he simply states that the training is going well. You seem to make all of these wild accusations, but when you bring proof, its week and obscure. The Ollie North video is how old? And all it shows is some old fart asking a question and being asked to stay away from said question. What does that prove? Nothing. Give me something solid, from a reputable source, with references, and perhaps I will give what you say a second thought, otherwise, keep the conspiracy theories to yourself.

Here get the film, I was writting my Congressman at the time, he told me it wasn't happening, lucky they got it on film. http://www.robodoon.com/oakland_disarm.htm

I just put up some clips, because I was trying to warn about it at the time.

Oh and don't forget 7277 http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/7277.html
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 12:07 am
@Robodoon,
^ he was talking about that film. It's a bunch of conspiracy theorists and a hackneyed attempt at proving something using disjointed videos to suit their purpose.

Damn, I just reminded myself of Michael Moore.
Robodoon

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:15 am
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
^ he was talking about that film. It's a bunch of conspiracy theorists and a hackneyed attempt at proving something using disjointed videos to suit their purpose.

Damn, I just reminded myself of Michael Moore.

No like I said at the time it was happening, I was writing Congressman Tom Campbell, asking him to stop the training, he said it wasn't happening, but it got caught on film.

Its very real, Local Oakland police working with US Military and Foreign troops in disarming Americans "the actors yell out, "you can't do this, I'm and American , I have rights!" But the Foreign troops just continue along with Us troopers. the training was illigel.
NaterG

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:41 am
@Robodoon,
Robodoon wrote:
No like I said at the time it was happening, I was writing Congressman Tom Campbell, asking him to stop the training, he said it wasn't happening, but it got caught on film.

Its very real, Local Oakland police working with US Military and Foreign troops in disarming Americans "the actors yell out, "you can't do this, I'm and American , I have rights!" But the Foreign troops just continue along with Us troopers. the training was illigel.

Why don't you get that on Video. Sounds more like terrorist training to me. Notice you said ACTORS... seems like you just proved what we are saying.
Robodoon

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 12:25 pm
@NaterG,
NaterG wrote:
Why don't you get that on Video. Sounds more like terrorist training to me. Notice you said ACTORS... seems like you just proved what we are saying.

Its on film, whats on my site is just a bit of it.

And the Actors are playing Americans who are being Disarmed, while they yell, "You can do this , I'm an American I have rights" while the Foreign Trooper break down the doors and drag then screaming to the front yard.

Oh thats very normal. Foreign troops training to disarm American Citizens on US soil :outraged:
0 Replies