• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 777 • Replies: 4
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:06 am
@Drnaline,
DR - I am glad you continue to post these articles. They should be read by all and judged on their merit and evidence presented. I am afraid the libs on the other side just consider these posts as propaganda unworthy of investigation.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:30 am
@socalgolfguy,
So what you're trying to say is that you're crying over the fact that Obama raised a staggering amount of money through small donations.

Because of that... you're using the fact that he returned donations that were knowingly suspect, something he was supposed to do mind you, to accuse him of funding fraud because since one or two are questionable... they must all be!

You're also upset that he isn't showing an itemized tally of donations. Guess what... he doesn't have to! Don't cry because he's following the rules.

Besides, I wouldn't be worried about Bam's funding... McCain has has his share as well.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:34 am
@Drnaline,
Do not tell me what I am trying to say.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:46 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62006 wrote:
Do not tell me what I am trying to say.

Well, if you read the article (even Newsmax will do), you'd see that a complaint is being filed. That means nobody's been indicted, no evidence of any fraud has been found. It's all boo-hoo about how the rules work.

EDIT: My response was to the article in general, not you.
0 Replies