Vote Fraud in Nashville

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:30 pm
Inoculated: Vote Fraud in Nashville – UPDATED AND BUMPED

Friday, 10/17/08, 9:30 PM: A few hours ago, Nashville's syndicated radio talk show host Phil Valentine took a phone call from Lynn Greer, one of the two Republican members of the five-member Davidson County Election Commission. Mr. Greer was so angry he could barely control himself. (For the benefit of readers who aren't familiar with Middle Tennessee, Nashville/Davidson County is a Metro area, in which the city and county governments are combined.)

He informed Phil and his listeners that earlier today, someone was bringing in vanloads of non-English-speaking Mexicans with no identification to one of the Nashville early voting locations. Along with the non-English speaking individuals came a bilingual woman to act as their interpreter. She informed the election personnel that she would accompany the voters into the booth, read the ballot for them, and insure that their vote was cast for the candidates of their choice.

The Davidson County Election Commission, including its Democrat members, decided that the individuals would not be allowed to vote on the grounds that since they were unable to speak, understand, or read English, they could not possibly be citizens, and therefore were not qualified to vote. In addition, Mr. Greer mentioned that these people were unable even to request the assistance of a translator themselves. Accordingly, Ray Barrett, Davidson County Administrator of Elections, instructed his employees to refuse to allow any of these individuals to vote.

However, someone prevailed upon Mr. Barrett to call the state in order to verify the Commission's decision. Brook Thompson, the Tennessee State Election Coordinator, then ordered Mr. Barrett and the Davidson County Election Commission to allow these non-English-speaking individuals to vote through their bilingual interpreter despite their lack of any sort of identification and total unfamiliarity with the English language.

click for the rest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 844 • Replies: 8
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:14 am
@Drnaline,
The libs do not care. To them, he's bullet proof.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 04:11 am
@Drnaline,
Wow, I'd love to see some actual evidence for fraud. Maybe you two could provide some.

But that's just too much to ask from the rightwingblogosphere.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 04:12 am
@Drnaline,
You know it happens, do not deny it.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 04:13 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62014 wrote:
You know it happens, do not deny it.

Evidence? Still waiting on you to present some.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 03:18 am
@Drnaline,
I suppose I should ask CNN, FNC, MSNBC for their evidence. Better yet, I'll ask them to send it to you.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 03:57 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62086 wrote:
I suppose I should ask CNN, FNC, MSNBC for their evidence. Better yet, I'll ask them to send it to you.

Please do. Remember, must be evidence of fraud.

Also remember that evidence for fraud almost always leads to arrests, as with the California GOP rep. You've heard of that, right?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 07:44 am
@Drnaline,
You are hopelessly blinded by your advocacy for the left. If you will not acknowledge any facts as truth except, of course, those from the left, then you are as lost as the lock-stepping Nazi blind faith followers of the 1930's.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:55 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;62159 wrote:
You are hopelessly blinded by your advocacy for the left. If you will not acknowledge any facts as truth except, of course, those from the left, then you are as lost as the lock-stepping Nazi blind faith followers of the 1930's.

Fact requires solid evidence, regardless of the source. If you're gonna come at me with a claim, you'd best have some solid ground to stand on. Asking that is not being lock-stepped... belief without evidence however is.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You cannot have one without the other.

Remember, you were so convinced that Duran Duran wasn't a real voter. Care to refresh our memories of how that particular claim ended?
0 Replies