Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:45 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,156 • Replies: 20
No top replies

 
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:46 pm
@Drnaline,
Any real evidence of this outside of your usual bias blogs?
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Again, address the subject not the messenger.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60178 wrote:
Again, address the subject not the messenger.


Again, I am. Pure heresay. Right wing blogs don't hold water. Never have, never will.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:55 pm
@Drnaline,
I care not what you believe. I post what i like, when i like, regardless of your opinion.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60182 wrote:
I care not what you believe. I post what i like, when i like, regardless of your opinion.


That doesn't make something fact.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:06 pm
@Drnaline,
Where did i say it did?
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60194 wrote:
Where did i say it did?


So you admit that what you posted may not be factual?

You should be able to see the brick wall you're running towards by now :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:14 pm
@Drnaline,
No, I admit to posting a story i read.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:15 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60202 wrote:
No, I admit to posting a story i read.


So you don't look for fact in what you read, instead taking it at face value?
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Your assuming that there is supposed to be fact in there. We can both present articles that are very good examples. This is a website that deals in alot of politics, that should say enough. Most of what we believe is n face value, there is not enough time to, nor am i will to invest to research every thing. This for me is for fun, that would make it to much like work.

Time to head to work, catch you on the flipflop, we gone by by.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 11:09 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60210 wrote:
Your assuming that there is supposed to be fact in there. We can both present articles that are very good examples. This is a website that deals in alot of politics, that should say enough. Most of what we believe is n face value, there is not enough time to, nor am i will to invest to research every thing. This for me is for fun, that would make it to much like work.

Time to head to work, catch you on the flipflop, we gone by by.


I tend to look for pure fact as much as possible. "Show me the money" as they say. Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Bam is a Muslim. Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Palin wants women to pay for their own rape kits.

See what I mean?
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 09:27 am
@Sabz5150,
What exactly do you mean by pro-Iran? Is this simply people who are pro-notbombingcountrieswithoil groups? And is there a reason we should be anti-Iran? And do people realize Iran is the enemy of the nation we previously invaded?
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 09:20 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60212 wrote:
I tend to look for pure fact as much as possible. "Show me the money" as they say. Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Bam is a Muslim. Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Palin wants women to pay for their own rape kits.

See what I mean?
Quote:
Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Bam is a Muslim.
Not is, Was. He converted. I believe he himself says so.

Quote:
Heresay and speculation is what causes people to think Palin wants women to pay for their own rape kits.
?

Quote:
See what I mean?

Not yet.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:39 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60291 wrote:
Not is, Was. He converted. I believe he himself says so.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Quote:
This is from both his website and MSNBC.
So that must make it true!!
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60331 wrote:
So that must make it true!!


It means he never said it, especially if it's on his own website. If you say this is wrong it is your prerogative to give an example where he said something contrary to this, which you still have not done!







Checkmate!

http://www.ee.unb.ca/tervo/mate00.jpg
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 01:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60344 wrote:
It means he never said it, especially if it's on his own website. If you say this is wrong it is your prerogative to give an example where he said something contrary to this, which you still have not done!







Checkmate!

http://www.ee.unb.ca/tervo/mate00.jpg


Quote:
It means he never said it,
In your belief. You know every word he's ever said! Impressive.
Quote:
If you say this is wrong it is your prerogative to give an example where he said something contrary to this, which you still have not done!
My prerogative it to not.
To claim Checkmate, first we must play a game?
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60361 wrote:
In your belief. You know every word he's ever said! Impressive.My prerogative it to not.
To claim Checkmate, first we must play a game?


Shall we go through this together drnaline?


STEP 1:
-Drnaline makes the claim that obama said he converted from Islam
(thus putting the burden of proof on himself)

STEP 2:
-Fatal_Freedoms(myself) rejects this claim and provides evidence to the contrary (thus increasing the burden of proof on drnaline)

STEP 3:
-Drnaline rejects the evidence by asserting that he was lying (thus making another unproven claim and accepting more burden of proof)



FINAL VERDICT:
-what do you think?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fatal_Freedoms:
0 claims
1 piece of evidence


Drnaline:

2 claims
0 pieces of evidence






CHECKMATE!
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:17 pm
@Drnaline,
Lets play again.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/13/2021 at 09:21:07