0
   

ACORN Voter Fraud in NM

 
 
Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:16 am
Amanda Carpenter : ACORN Voter Fraud in NM - Townhall.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,221 • Replies: 18
No top replies

 
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 09:59 pm
@Drnaline,
Hey Sanchez! Did you know that there is actually a person in New Mexico with the legal name of "Duran Duran" that just so happens to be a fully legal and registered voter?

Betcha didn't Wink

Duran Duran
10010 San Francisco Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122-3428



And that, ladies and gentlemen of CV, is a false positive. Your entire game just hit a big snag.
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 02:20 am
@Sabz5150,
The republicans are getting worried Very Happy
0 Replies
 
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 04:33 am
@Drnaline,
They're getting so worried that they're screwing themselves up. A false positive of this nature put s the entire effort into question. Perhaps Donald Duck lives in Nevada (by the way, he does). We already showed that Duran Duran is in fact a registered voter.

No more block purging!
0 Replies
 
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 05:29 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61676 wrote:
Hey Sanchez! Did you know that there is actually a person in New Mexico with the legal name of "Duran Duran" that just so happens to be a fully legal and registered voter?

Betcha didn't Wink

Duran Duran
10010 San Francisco Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122-3428



And that, ladies and gentlemen of CV, is a false positive. Your entire game just hit a big snag.


Yes, and there's a Mickey Mouse in Florida that was also registered. Also, his name is Herbert Duran.

Betcha didn't think I would check.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 08:58 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61712 wrote:
Yes, and there's a Mickey Mouse in Florida that was also registered. Also, his name is Herbert Duran.

Betcha didn't think I would check.


I was hoping that people would check and see that there are in fact registered voters with non "traditional" names.

I saw his white pages listing as Duran Duran, but hey... six of one.
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 11:15 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61732 wrote:
I was hoping that people would check and see that there are in fact registered voters with non "traditional" names.

I saw his white pages listing as Duran Duran, but hey... six of one.


I checked the legal documents regarding the owner of the property. His REAL name is Herbert, period. The Duran Duran thing is a sham, most probably perpetrated by old Herbie himself.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 07:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61734 wrote:
I checked the legal documents regarding the owner of the property. His REAL name is Herbert, period. The Duran Duran thing is a sham, most probably perpetrated by old Herbie himself.


First, and as always, link to documents.

Could be more than one person living there... I mean parents are all about giving kids weird names. All that aside, he is an actual person that's about to be disenfranchised for no reason.
0 Replies
 
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 01:57 am
@Drnaline,
Here you go hotshot...

NiteOwl Plus - NiteOwl ? Online Property Research
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 02:31 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61817 wrote:


Well, you cannot get without a password so you will have to just trust me on this one.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 03:53 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61819 wrote:
Well, you cannot get without a password so you will have to just trust me on this one.


http://msp153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/bradly2795/lol_wut.jpg

First you use words such as "most probably perpetrated" while throwing away evidence of his real name just because it doesn't fit your argument, and you want me to trust you?
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 04:59 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61822 wrote:
http://msp153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/bradly2795/lol_wut.jpg

First you use words such as "most probably perpetrated" while throwing away evidence of his real name just because it doesn't fit your argument, and you want me to trust you?


What the hell are you talking about..? I did not throw away evidence of his real name. I was pointing out that you were quick to accept Duran Duran with no evidence when I, in fact, found true evidence that his name Herbert. If you are going to be such a jerk, I will not respond to any of your posts again.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 09:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61824 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about..? I did not throw away evidence of his real name. I was pointing out that you were quick to accept Duran Duran with no evidence when I, in fact, found true evidence that his name Herbert. If you are going to be such a jerk, I will not respond to any of your posts again.


WhitePages.com - Online Directory Assistance

There, look at it for yourself. Even has a phone number. Also shows the household owners... Herbert (as you mentioned) and who I am assuming is his wife. Perhaps a third person lives there whom is of voting age. A son, maybe?

I had my own phone line when I was still at home. That link is precisely what it looks like when you do.

You were quick to assume it was a sham.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Quote:
Perhaps a third person lives there whom is of voting age.
and to you there first name must be Duran right, LOL.
Quote:
You were quick to assume it was a sham.
It still is until you prove someone with the first name of Duran lives there.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;61987 wrote:
and to you there first name must be Duran right, LOL.


Well, with a listing in the phone book, I'd say it's a safe bet.

Quote:
It still is until you prove someone with the first name of Duran lives there.


Incorrect. You are accusing a person of fraud. You must demonstrate that actual fraud occurred.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:54 pm
@Drnaline,
Safe bet looks like a typo. I bet if you call it and ask for Duran, they will say which one, LOL.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 10:00 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;61991 wrote:
Safe bet looks like a typo. I bet if you call it and ask for Duran, they will say which one, LOL.


A typo in both a phone listing AND voter registration card? You still haven't shown this to be fraud.
0 Replies
 
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:49 pm
@Drnaline,
TPMMuckraker | Talking Points Memo | RNC On New Mexico "Voter Fraud": Never Mind

RNC On New Mexico "Voter Fraud": Never Mind

As if you needed any more evidence that the Republican effort to tout voter fraud is less about legitimate claims and more about a political agenda, consider this sequence of events:

Last week, as we noted at the time, the New Mexico GOP had publicly claimed that 28 people voted fraudulently in the Democratic primary, held in June, for a local race.

Then this morning, the RNC sent out a press release announcing a 3pm conference call with reporters "on the recent developments in New Mexico regarding ACORN."

But at 11am, ACORN -- the community organizing group that Republicans have been trying lately to turn into a voter fraud boogeyman -- held a conference call of its own, asserting that local election officials had confirmed that the 28 people in question, mostly low-income Latinos, were valid voters.

The twenty-eight people in question were valid voters.

So, you two were saying...

http://jonreid.blogs.com/oneanother/eat-crow.jpg

EAT UP.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:25 pm
@Sabz5150,
Silence... deafening.

You'd think that somebody pushing so hard to show how this is true would put forth a retraction... an "I was wrong" when they found out that it was, in fact, false.

Anything else would be, what do they call it... "in the tank" for the Right.

We'll be waiting... as will my sig Smile
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » ACORN Voter Fraud in NM
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/20/2021 at 07:03:31