Hypocrisies of the Left

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 08:04 am
Hypocrisies of the Left by Craig Chamberlain

Ever since Roe V. Wade made abortion legal in all 50 states the left has been bleating about the right to choose. Well, we have now seen what happens when a woman chooses against them and decides to have five children, one of which has Downs Syndrome. The anti human philosophy of the left really shows itself. Governor Palin is called a hypocrite for giving birth to a special needs child. So much for a womans right to choose.

Of course this is nothing new. The abortion movement, founded by Margaret Sanger, was founded to make sure that African Americans didn't have too many children. Then it moved onto eugenics, which it enthusiastically supported for decades. The left has always believed that some people are more equal than others. Defenseless children are to be discarded because the might inconvience the self absorbed, lazy, narcisstic, women who are so in favor of infanticide. Of course abortion is popular with young men as well, after all it lets them off the hook. No more responsibilities like marrying the mother of your children you can just bully her into having an abortion. Funny, I thought it was there right to choose. Oh... that's right there right to choose is respected only when they make the "right" choice.

Of course the misanthropic beliefs of the left don't stop with abortion, infanticide(what else would you call the oldpractice of chicago hospitals of taking abortion survivors to a utility room to leave them to die?)or eugenics. It extends into virtually every single thing they espouse and believe in. At the core of every leftist is a bitter, angry, misanthropic sociopath that wants to inflict as much suffering on humanity as they possibly can.

click for the rest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 997 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:24 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;59479 wrote:
Hypocrisies of the Left by Craig Chamberlain

Ever since Roe V. Wade made abortion legal in all 50 states the left has been bleating about the right to choose. Well, we have now seen what happens when a woman chooses against them and decides to have five children, one of which has Downs Syndrome. The anti human philosophy of the left really shows itself. Governor Palin is called a hypocrite for giving birth to a special needs child. So much for a womans right to choose.

Of course this is nothing new. The abortion movement, founded by Margaret Sanger, was founded to make sure that African Americans didn't have too many children. Then it moved onto eugenics, which it enthusiastically supported for decades. The left has always believed that some people are more equal than others. Defenseless children are to be discarded because the might inconvience the self absorbed, lazy, narcisstic, women who are so in favor of infanticide. Of course abortion is popular with young men as well, after all it lets them off the hook. No more responsibilities like marrying the mother of your children you can just bully her into having an abortion. Funny, I thought it was there right to choose. Oh... that's right there right to choose is respected only when they make the "right" choice.

Of course the misanthropic beliefs of the left don't stop with abortion, infanticide(what else would you call the oldpractice of chicago hospitals of taking abortion survivors to a utility room to leave them to die?)or eugenics. It extends into virtually every single thing they espouse and believe in. At the core of every leftist is a bitter, angry, misanthropic sociopath that wants to inflict as much suffering on humanity as they possibly can.

click for the rest.

Show me EXACTLY where anyone said Palindrome is a hypocrite for having children.

Oh wait... "The Conservative Voice"... I got it, just more lies and smear. Typical Sanchez, it's been a month and you're still pushing the lies.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:45 pm
@Drnaline,
You can address your questions to the author of the article. A link was included.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 07:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;59717 wrote:
You can address your questions to the author of the article. A link was included.

So what you're saying is that you really don't know if these articles are true or not... i.e. you're posting out of your @$$.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:00 pm
@Drnaline,
What i'm saying is what i posted. You believe what you want.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;59723 wrote:
What i'm saying is what i posted. You believe what you want.

And you seem to not bother fact checking your posts.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:49 pm
@Drnaline,
That's up to you, i just post them.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:55 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;59733 wrote:
That's up to you, i just post them.

So you simply believe without fact? That's called faith, BTW.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:46 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;59735 wrote:
So you simply believe without fact? That's called faith, BTW.
You assume i believe any of them, i say again, i just post them. And you have faith too, in Darwin. Your a believer remember.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 08:24 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;59781 wrote:
You assume i believe any of them, i say again, i just post them. And you have faith too, in Darwin. Your a believer remember.

There's no faith there, slick Smile Still upset that you can't show any evidence for SkyDaddy? Awww... too bad. Keep showing that room temperature IQ and I'll keep making you entertainment for this board.

If you don't believe them, why do you post them?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 02:16 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;59731 wrote:
And you seem to not bother fact checking your posts.

The Conservative Post is no less a "news organization" than MoveOn.org. Fact is that if you choose to follow a group you will believe whatever they put out without regard for its truth value.
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 09:52 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60977 wrote:
The Conservative Post is no less a "news organization" than MoveOn.org. Fact is that if you choose to follow a group you will believe whatever they put out without regard for its truth value.

When have I referenced MoveOn? Show me where, please. Money, mouth, put it.

Unlike Sanchez, I freely encourage the fact checking of my posts AND bias checking of my sources. He cries because I cite the bias in his sources, so he attempts to downplay my sources using the same excuse. However I ask time and time again to cite the bias in my sources. My main sources are Politifact, Factcheck and Sciencedaily.

Politifact and Factcheck are a pair of non-partisan sites that fact check (imagine that) statements made by politicians.

They'll just as quickly slam Obama and the Democrats:

PolitiFact | Unused acres aren't necessarily being ignored

FactCheck.org: More Social Security Spin

As they will McCain and the Republicans:

PolitiFact | Palin exaggerates status, cost of pipeline

FactCheck.org: "Dishonorable"

You only see the links I post and discredit it as biased just because I'm a nasty ol' Obamazombie liberal. Why don't you hit CTRL-T and type in PolitiFact | A service of the St. Petersburg Times and CQ in your URL bar and check it out. You might actually find out something new.

Check. My. Sources. Please.

Oh, and just between you and me, 5 bucks says we hear ScienceDaily is "biased towards science" at least once.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:21 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61052 wrote:
When have I referenced MoveOn?

I was addressing the collective "you", not you.

Money, mouth, put it.

Whaaa..?

Unlike Sanchez, I freely encourage the fact checking of my posts AND bias checking of my sources.

It's true that most people that say they check their sources, seldom do.

He cries because I cite the bias in his sources, so he attempts to downplay my sources using the same excuse. However I ask time and time again to cite the bias in my sources. My main sources are Politifact, Factcheck and Sciencedaily.

Politifact and Factcheck are a pair of non-partisan sites that fact check (imagine that) statements made by politicians.

They'll just as quickly slam Obama and the Democrats:

PolitiFact | Unused acres aren't necessarily being ignored

FactCheck.org: More Social Security Spin

As they will McCain and the Republicans:

PolitiFact | Palin exaggerates status, cost of pipeline

FactCheck.org: "Dishonorable"

You only see the links I post and discredit it as biased just because I'm a nasty ol' Obamazombie liberal. Why don't you hit CTRL-T and type in PolitiFact | A service of the St. Petersburg Times and CQ in your URL bar and check it out. You might actually find out something new.

Check. My. Sources. Please.

Oh, and just between you and me, 5 bucks says we hear ScienceDaily is "biased towards science" at least once.

Chill, baby.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 01:26 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61057 wrote:
Chill, baby.

If you want to say that I'm using biased sources, be ready to show your work. That's all I'm saying.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 01:53 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61438 wrote:
If you want to say that I'm using biased sources, be ready to show your work. That's all I'm saying.

I said nothing of the sort. No need to read between the lines with me. I am quite clear in what I say.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 05:31 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61441 wrote:
I said nothing of the sort. No need to read between the lines with me. I am quite clear in what I say.

Then why use the example against me? Why'd you inject MoveOn? Why not use a biased source that I have actually cited?
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:23 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61520 wrote:
Then why use the example against me? Why'd you inject MoveOn? Why not use a biased source that I have actually cited?

All this from "Chill, baby"..?

If you keep this up, you'll die far too young.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 08:27 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61522 wrote:
All this from "Chill, baby"..?

If you keep this up, you'll die far too young.

Never fly between the capital ships Smile
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 01:39 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61553 wrote:
Never fly between the capital ships Smile

That's a great saying...I am at a loss, what does it mean?
0 Replies