• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 865 • Replies: 12
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:45 am
@Drnaline,

A woman of rare courage...displayed bigger cojoneses than George Bush ever dreamed of having....I applaud her.
If we get out of their countries, maybe they would stop hating on us.....maybe they would get on with their lives, and concentrate on more esoteric pursuits, instead of grappling with survival against an enemy who wants nothing more than to rape their land...and erect Starbucks and McDonalds
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 12:19 pm
@Drnaline,

f**ckin disgusting article :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Who? The Muslims endorsing her or Cindy herself, LOL. You have a problem with Muslims and free speech, would you like to silence these radicals or invite them over for scotch?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38326 wrote:
Who? The Muslims endorsing her or Cindy herself, LOL. You have a problem with Muslims and free speech, would you like to silence these radicals or invite them over for scotch?

the article is a disgrace,the woman lost her son in combat,in a war in iraq,that was about lies about WMDs and that iraq was linked to 9/11,the woman is anti-war for good reason,as for inviting these radicals over for tea ! i dont think so,maybe you should ask your president about having friends over for a drink,saudi arabia is a big sponser of these radical islamists,and home to 15 of the suicide bombers on 9/11,so what does he do ? invade iraq,this article is nothing about muslims and free speach,its about right-wing propaganda.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
@Drnaline,
How is it a disgrace, they are thanking her for a job well done. I'm sure she appreciates if no matter who it comes from right?
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 02:54 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38326 wrote:

Since you, once again, have no idea of what you speak....Muslims don't drink alcohol...but, hey, I'd invite them over for coffee. Cindy, too.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 02:56 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38337 wrote:
How is it a disgrace, they are thanking her for a job well done. I'm sure she appreciates if no matter who it comes from right?

Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and dispel all doubt. (a twist)
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:05 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38337 wrote:

A job well done ? the invasion of iraq has created even more jihadists for AQ,as i have said before the republicans are good for bin-laden,and bin-laden is good for the republicans.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:12 pm
@Drnaline,
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/299278666_0f13d8b1fd_o.gif
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;38344 wrote:
A job well done ? the invasion of iraq has created even more jihadists for AQ,as i have said before the republicans are good for bin-laden,and bin-laden is good for the republicans.

Hey, and sonny boy and Papa Bush are still doing deals with the Saudis...weren't they mostly the ones who executed 9/11? Guess all's fair in profit and business.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 04:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38355 wrote:
Hey, and sonny boy and Papa Bush are still doing deals with the Saudis...weren't they mostly the ones who executed 9/11? Guess all's fair in profit and business.

Please stop pointing out the obvious, it will only confuse him further.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:20 am
@Drnaline,
Heah, but it keeps you guys rambling for days.
0 Replies