• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,454 • Replies: 10
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:07 pm
@Drnaline,

The conclusion was that a few more tete-a-tete's by bulldogs like Tom Delay (who is hardly the paragon of propriety, himself), and the double standard of the media's pointing out the foibles and falls from grace of Republicans, while ignoring the same from Democrats, "will end".

NO, IT WON'T. PRETTY SOON, THERE WON'T BE ANYBODY WITH ANY CREDITABILITY, WHATSOEVER, TO ANSWER THE CRACKS IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....IF THEY HAVE TO LOOK TO THE LIKES OF TOM DELAY FOR EXPLANATIONS, THEN THE PARTY IS OVER.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:34 pm
@Drnaline,

For anyone who questions the demand and the popularity of Fox News, look no further! If you think Fox News is not "fair and balanced", fine. But acknowledge that its existence at least helps to balance out TV news reporting overall, especially with Today show passing off Matt Lauer's and Ann Curry's skewed opinions as "hard news".
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:43 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34913 wrote:
Ann Curry chimed in, wondering "how does this specter of hypocrisy affect the Party?"

I gotta admit that I'm happy for Ann that she was able to utter something other than "good morning". Anybody else watch "The Soup"? Very Happy
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:09 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;35091 wrote:
For anyone who questions the demand and the popularity of Fox News, look no further! If you think Fox News is not "fair and balanced", fine. But acknowledge that its existence at least helps to balance out TV news reporting overall, especially with Today show passing off Matt Lauer's and Ann Curry's skewed opinions as "hard news".

Please! It's not as if they had an ax to grind. And Fox Noise is not only too far right..it's off the charts right....anytime you have nothing, nothing, nothing to say negative about President Immaculate...then you know something is up.
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35096 wrote:
Please! It's not as if they had an ax to grind. And Fox Noise is not only too far right..it's off the charts right....anytime you have nothing, nothing, nothing to say negative about President Immaculate...then you know something is up.

You do not know. I say this with confidence. YOU...DO...NOT....KNOW.

You do not watch Fox News because the far left blogs that you read (your selective sources, catered to far left haters like you) tell you that it is far right. True, it is about the only television news outlet that provides positive reports on the President. But with the positive, you also get the negative on Fox News:

Where you get Hannity (mostly pro-Bush), you get the counter from Colmes (mostly anti-Bush). Where you get Kirsten Power (mostly anti-Bush), you get the counter from Michelle Malkin (mostly pro-Bush). Where you get Bernie Goldbert (mostly pro-Bush), you get the counter from Jane Hall (mostly anti-Bush).

I know this because I watch it. Again, you don't watch it so you don't know. I also watch the skewed reporting of the left-leaning networks like NBC, so I see the contrast. And Fox News does not come off as biased in comparison.

Argue with me if you actually watch it, but please refrain from using this as a confidence booster to tell everyone here how sophisticated you are. That bit is tired.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:52 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;35124 wrote:
You do not know. I say this with confidence. YOU...DO...NOT....KNOW.

You do not watch Fox News because the far left blogs that you read (your selective sources, catered to far left haters like you) tell you that it is far right. True, it is about the only television news outlet that provides positive reports on the President. But with the positive, you also get the negative on Fox News:

Where you get Hannity (mostly pro-Bush), you get the counter from Colmes (mostly anti-Bush). Where you get Kirsten Power (mostly anti-Bush), you get the counter from Michelle Malkin (mostly pro-Bush). Where you get Bernie Goldbert (mostly pro-Bush), you get the counter from Jane Hall (mostly anti-Bush).

I know this because I watch it. Again, you don't watch it so you don't know. I also watch the skewed reporting of the left-leaning networks like NBC, so I see the contrast. And Fox News does not come off as biased in comparison.

Argue with me if you actually watch it, but please refrain from using this as a confidence booster to tell everyone here how sophisticated you are. That bit is tired.

Ok...you know what? I live on Planet Earth..
Who owns Fox News and outlets? Rupert Murdoch...and you think he is agendaless?`
How "fair and balanced" is Fox' "fair and balanced, is the question that has to be asked. Not much. When you have an agenda, as Murdoch has, you're goint to micro-manage every comma and every period, as not to defeat your intentions....it's borne out , every broadcast day.

When you go as far as to pay some minority rube, to espouse your point of view, when it clearly, violates their interests and their humanity, then you are capable of much. No accountability of self, but all accountability of everyone else....Give me a break...give me two.
Oh, I have watched Hannity and Colmes, and Bill O'Reilly, and Brit Hume, & Chris Wallace...and it makes me want to puke....I decided, long ago, that Fox is, indeed, "beneath me", primarily, because not only do they distort truth, they "out and out" lie.
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:53 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35138 wrote:
Ok...you know what? I live on Planet Earth..
Who owns Fox News and outlets? Rupert Murdoch...and you think he is agendaless?`
How "fair and balanced" is Fox' "fair and balanced, is the question that has to be asked. Not much. When you have an agenda, as Murdoch has, you're goint to micro-manage every comma and every period, as not to defeat your intentions....it's borne out , every broadcast day.

When you go as far as to pay some minority rube, to espouse your point of view, when it clearly, violates their interests and their humanity, then you are capable of much. No accountability of self, but all accountability of everyone else....Give me a break...give me two.

You still don't know. It's all hearsay and speculation.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:57 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;35139 wrote:
You still don't know. It's all hearsay and speculation.

Why? Because I said it...and your word is supposed to be gospel?
Go fly a kite (euphemistically speaking)
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:00 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35141 wrote:
Why? Because I said it...and your word is supposed to be gospel?

No, because I watch it and you don't watch it. Therefore, I have a better idea of the content of their coverage. I cannot believe I have to spell that out for you. Good Lord!
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:08 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;35143 wrote:
No, because I watch it and you don't watch it. Therefore, I have a better idea of the content of their coverage. I cannot believe I have to spell that out for you. Good Lord!

Excuse me..but I have a "No crap" chip on my tv.
0 Replies