Grow Up, Middle East!

92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:14 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29235 wrote:
Fundamentally wrong. The US only has enough oil to fuel its economy (the world's largest) for a couple of years. The US has the largest manufacturing base, worldwide, and imports over 60% of the oil that keep its running. We're nowhere near developing cheap alternative energy sources. That's all just rumor-mill gossip.

It is hardly rumor mill gossip, but you continue to lap that up so that we can continue to be controlled by old oil money. It is a fact that auto manufacturers and oil companies buy designs for more fuel efficient cars, I friend of mine helped write the PCM EEPROM for the 1994 Corvette, he also designed a motor that would get about 80 miles to the gallon, and sold it to Mobil, and it has never seen the light of day. GM came out with an electric car not too many years ago, that they fielded, and once it proved successful, they recalled them all from their no buy option leasees, and crushed them.

YouTube - EV-1 : Who Killed The Electric Car ? OPEC ? US Govt ?
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:58 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29240 wrote:
It is hardly rumor mill gossip, but you continue to lap that up so that we can continue to be controlled by old oil money. It is a fact that auto manufacturers and oil companies buy designs for more fuel efficient cars, I friend of mine helped write the PCM EEPROM for the 1994 Corvette, he also designed a motor that would get about 80 miles to the gallon, and sold it to Mobil, and it has never seen the light of day. GM came out with an electric car not too many years ago, that they fielded, and once it proved successful, they recalled them all from their no buy option leasees, and crushed them.

YouTube - EV-1 : Who Killed The Electric Car ? OPEC ? US Govt ?

So true. And whatever happened to that docu-promo for electric cars? It, too, has never seen the light of day, or much daylight at all. Why? Because the big oil companies want to maintain the status quo...which means big bucks for them...why would they want to change that? Or care about your financial strain? Or the enviroment? Get real
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:04 pm
@Drnaline,
The Big Three are getting raped by japanese auto manufactures nowadays, and they deserve every hard pump in the ass they get.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:58 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29234 wrote:
People rebuilt western Europe.

Yeah.....Catholic people. 'People' fight in Iraq, too.:wtf:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Yeah.....maintaining economic balance and longevity is a normal function of any healthy market economy. Therefore, if the market can't sustain or absorb revolutionary changes, it will moderate them, if not reject or at least delay their introduction. There's no conspiratorial plan driving any of this. Our economy is mixed to a limited extent, but for the most part operates on the age-old capitalist basis of supply and demand. It's a self-propelled system.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:05 pm
@Drnaline,
92B, forgive the disjointedness of my responses. I've put Aaron on 'ignore', so I might be a bit out of step with flow of the conversation.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29260 wrote:
92B, forgive the disjointedness of my responses. I've put Aaron on 'ignore', so I might be a bit out of step with flow of the conversation.

You should take her off, and just ignore when you want.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29260 wrote:

Excuse me, but I'm not to blame for your being "a bit out of step with flow of the conversation"...you're just plain "out of step" "on your own". LOL
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:12 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29262 wrote:

Puh-leeze! I'm so glad I'm on ignore...I begin to tell you how wonderful it is not to listen to or have to read all that crap. I'm gonna have a cup on coffee on that.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29262 wrote:

Yeah.....probably. She's a wild one, though. Aaron is so angry most of the time, I just can't understand her. :banana: :spaz: :spaz: :banana:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 07:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29278 wrote:
Yeah.....probably. She's a wild one, though. Aaron is so angry most of the time, I just can't understand her. :banana: :spaz: :spaz: :banana:

Aww, girlfriend...you got it all wrong...I'm not angry...I'm just sick of the lies and the spin...that's all. I'm here to set the record straight. I understand if that bothers you...that, in fact, is my intent. Girl.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:13 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29263 wrote:
Excuse me, but I'm not to blame for your being "a bit out of step with flow of the conversation"...you're just plain "out of step" "on your own". LOL

The exact same can be said for you.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:15 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29264 wrote:
Puh-leeze! I'm so glad I'm on ignore...I begin to tell you how wonderful it is not to listen to or have to read all that crap. I'm gonna have a cup on coffee on that.
Your gonna need more then one cup to swallow that load your spewing, LOL.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:16 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29284 wrote:
Aww, girlfriend...you got it all wrong...I'm not angry...I'm just sick of the lies and the spin...that's all. I'm here to set the record straight. I understand if that bothers you...that, in fact, is my intent. Girl.
Ignore any one lately, hypocrite.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 01:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29310 wrote:
Ignore any one lately, hypocrite.

Girl, you know it's when I feel like it. I'm full of surprises.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:07 pm
@Drnaline,
True to what your word is worth?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:39 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29368 wrote:
True to what your word is worth?

Whatever!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Figures!
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 06:11 pm
@Drnaline,
Dr, it appears Aarron is stalking you here. Watch your back, she sounds unstable.

The Middle East is a cess pool of horse manure, I will dance a happy dance when someone invents an alternative to oil and it REALLY gets to the production stage. The oil industry owns most patients on just about anything they could think of, I say null and void any product patient that will end their reign of terror on we the people. I don't like the oil and gas industry and I believe there is an alternative to oil and gas but these greedy pigs will never allow these products to reach the public. To much oil money at stake, global leaders all seem to have their greedy fist in the oil industry.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 06:18 pm
@Drnaline,
She is a he, and i'm sure Aaron would say i'm stalking him, LOL.
0 Replies