• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 724 • Replies: 8
No top replies

briansol

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:34 pm
@Drnaline,
the immigration bill was terribly flawed. there's no way that it would have passed. it was an amnsety bill, not an immigration bill.
the committee who wrote it should be fired.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:46 pm
@Drnaline,
the same could be said about dems during social security reform
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 06:51 am
@Drnaline,
Lame Duck Congress anyone. The only way they can get things done is with bribes. Or simbolic ****.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:16 am
@Drnaline,

Just wait until she and that whining creep, Ried, join forces with President Hillary Skank Clinton. Talk about governmental chaos and melt-down. Those will be some dark, very dark days, indeed. America, brace yourself. Hell is about to engulf you. :no:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:27 am
@Drnaline,
the reason congress doesn't do anything is that they're all acting in the interest of there financial sponsors rather then working in the best interest of the country
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:49 am
@Drnaline,
The message the people and the media should be sending to the Congress and the Senate..... let's get some work done now....

Partisanship is bringing this nation to its knees. Elected officials receive enough money to assure their work is done - I wonder how many actually do the work of the people during their working day - or how many are polishing their awards and making nice speeches to their electorate.

Drop the politics and get back to your jobs.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 10:13 am
@Drnaline,
Idiot. Boohoo, Congress won't do what I say, as if someone gave them the right to express their opinions if they're different from mine.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Pelosi is from San Francisco. She will not be satisfied until the drunks and the homeless are fully maintained, all illegal immigrants are democrat citizens, hospitals are completely accessible and I am squeezed dry.
0 Replies