Ann Coulter hitting where it hurts

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 09:04 am
Gore's Global Warming Religion

No matter how much liberals try to dress up their nutty superstitions about global warming as "science," which only six-fingered lunatics could doubt, scratch a global warming "scientist" and you get a religious fanatic.

These days, new religions are barely up and running before they seize upon the worst aspects of the God-based religions.

First, there's the hypocrisy and corruption. At the 1992 Democratic Convention in New York, Al Gore said: "The central organizing principle of governments everywhere must be the environment." The environment would not, however, be the central organizing principle of Gore's own life.

The only place Al Gore conserves energy these days is on the treadmill. I don't want to suggest that Al's getting big, but the last time I saw him on TV I thought, "That reminds me -- we have to do something about saving the polar bears."

Gore's Global Warming Religion by Ann Coulter - HUMAN EVENTS click for the rest
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 809 • Replies: 2
No top replies

rhopper3

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 05:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Al Gore is just a politician he is not the spokesman for the modern environmental movement and he's ugly too. Pollution has a real effect on the world and even if GW is complete BS there is a need to improve technology and clean the world
Drnaline

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:55 pm
@rhopper3,
rhopper3;12254 wrote:
Al Gore is just a politician he is not the spokesman for the modern environmental movement and he's ugly too. Pollution has a real effect on the world and even if GW is complete BS there is a need to improve technology and clean the world

Quote:
Al Gore is just a politician he is not the spokesman for the modern environmental movement

Some one needs to tell Gore that.
Quote:
Pollution has a real effect on the world and even if GW is complete BS there is a need to improve technology and clean the world
The need is there but as it is there has always been some one trying to fill the niche.
0 Replies