I love this women. Ann Coulter

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:21 pm
Surrender By Any Other Name... by Ann Coulter

How did we go from winning the war in Iraq to losing overnight? Was this decided by the same committee that changed "Peking" to "Beijing"?

These word changes are a fortiori evidence that liberals are part of a conspiracy. On what date did "horrible" and "actress" vanish from the English language to be replaced with "horrific" and "actor"? Who decided that? (Meanwhile, I'm still writing "Puff Daddy" in my nightly dream journal when everybody else has started calling him "Diddy.")

When did "B.C." (before Christ) and "A.D." (anno Domini, "in the year of the Lord") get replaced with "BCE" (before the common era) and "CE" (common era)? "Withdrawal" is "redeployment," "liberal" is "progressive," and "traitorous" is "patriotic."

Another great article.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,246 • Replies: 10
No top replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Yea Ann, I wondered the same thing.How did we go from winning the war in Iraq to losing, like you say?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:38 pm
@Drnaline,
One word, Liberals.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:43 pm
@Drnaline,
So Ann blames the Liberals but she didn't say why.

Ok.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Musta been on the counta there pregresiveness.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 10:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;8216 wrote:
Musta been on the counta there pregresiveness.

Is a kid playing with your computer? The above statement looks a bit strange.:wtf:

Ann seems to be referring to the liberal left.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 07:18 am
@Drnaline,
No kids in the home but me. It was intentional.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:37 am
@Drnaline,
My take on the opinion piece is I agree with Ann to the extent that the liberal left is selling out to special interest groups looking to redefine our social values.
oleo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 02:53 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Ann Coulter dated Bill Maher and Bob Guccione, Jr. She's an admitted Dead-head and has admitted she got stoned at their concerts.

She's playing a character, selling books and making money. She and her opinions don't mean anything. She'll say whatever she can to remain in the spotlight, get mileage out of her targets and make sure the people who buy her crap continue to love her.

Do you think at the end of the day she laughs with you or at you?
NaterG

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 07:36 pm
@oleo,
oleo;8229 wrote:
Ann Coulter dated Bill Maher and Bob Guccione, Jr. She's an admitted Dead-head and has admitted she got stoned at their concerts.

She's playing a character, selling books and making money. She and her opinions don't mean anything. She'll say whatever she can to remain in the spotlight, get mileage out of her targets and make sure the people who buy her crap continue to love her.

You sure you aren't describing Micheal Moore? Cindy Sheehan? Most any other liberal and/or conservative writer trying to make a buck? She is nothing new and there will be a ton after her too.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 10:18 pm
@oleo,
oleo;8229 wrote:

Quote:

And?
Quote:
She's playing a character, selling books and making money.

Sounds like you except instead of books it's liberalism.

Quote:
She and her opinions don't mean anything.

If hers don't mean anything what is yours worth?
Quote:
She'll say whatever she can to remain in the spotlight, get mileage out of her targets and make sure the people who buy her crap continue to love her.

And what of the authors you love?
Quote:
Do you think at the end of the day she laughs with you or at you

With me, i'll pose you the same question?
0 Replies