When Liberals Shoot Children

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:34 am
By Kevin McCullough
Sunday, October 22, 2006

Given the right circumstances, liberal feminists, activist lawyers, and judges who should be impeached for their lack of judgement - will first allow and then defend the cold-blooded shooting of an innocent child.

They did so this week.

Tammy Skinner is a 22 year old mother who has now twice had her case dismissed in Virginia. On the due date of her third pregnancy, she went into contractions, and in her own words, "got scared." She grabbed her gun, drove herself to a secluded used car lot, "told the LORD that her mind was not right,"pointed the gun at her belly, and pulled the trigger. She then picked up her cell phone, called 911, and told authorities a lie about how a man named Travis had shot her.

Click for the rest.

Townhall.com::When Liberals Shoot Children::By Kevin McCullough
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,038 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 07:25 pm
@Drnaline,
Kevin made a few interesting points but all of the liberal blasting makes him sound like Rush Limbaugh.:blah:
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 12:14 am
@Drnaline,
Quote:
...how completely convincing is an argument that equivocates pre-meditation (driving to a secluded spot, loading a gun, and having a story made up) intent to kill (pointing the gun at her stomach) and murder (pulling the trigger)...

What part of that could be misunderstood ?
Sounds like premeditated murder to me .
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 02:53 pm
@Drnaline,
I don't know how she had the courage to do such a thing, in my opinion she should be locked up in a mental institution to find out how many screws she's missing, don't even get me started on the judge who dismissed this case, honestly he or she should be thourghly investigated, for to dismiss such an obviuosly premeditated murder as this one is absurd.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2006 10:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Not so absurd if your from the Boston round about area.
0 Replies