Clinton disses Obama

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:08 am
From Mywaynews.com
Quote:
"So you decide which makes more sense: Entrust our country to someone who is ready on day one ... or to put America in the hands of someone with little national or international experience, who started running for president the day he arrived in the U.S. Senate," Clinton said.

She has been aiming for the presidency since before she ran for the Senate, and she disses Obama for a similar aspiration?
What are your thoughts on this?

More from the same article-

Quote:
Clinton accused Obama of a "rush to campaign" in not returning to Washington this fall to vote on a resolution naming an Iranian military unit a terrorist organization. The Bush administration supported the measure, as did Clinton - and Obama has criticized her for it.

"Presidents can't dodge the tough political fights," she said.

Obama spokesman Bill Burton retorted, "The truth is, Barack Obama doesn't need lectures in political courage from someone who followed George Bush to war in Iraq, gave him the benefit of the doubt on Iran, supported NAFTA and opposed ethanol until she decided to run for president."

and-
Quote:
She pledged to be "a president who wakes up every morning ready to fight for our families ... and the causes we believe in. It's what I've been doing for 35 years."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,295 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 09:07 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Sorry to be so mean, Curmie, but I hate the Clintons, bad. Sorry.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:34 pm
@Curmudgeon,
I don't HATE them, but I certainly don't like them at all.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:37 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;47379 wrote:
I don't HATE them, but I certainly don't like them at all.

This time around, however, something very bad is going to happen to them. That's my prediction. Just an intuition. I can't see them enjoying another eight years of Arkansian mafia operations in the White House. I just don't see it.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:48 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47402 wrote:
This time around, however, something very bad is going to happen to them. That's my prediction. Just an intuition. I can't see them enjoying another eight years of Arkansian mafia operations in the White House. I just don't see it.:no:

pino the assassin :eek:
Freeman15

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 11:53 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Obama will win the nomination. Despite what the national media outlets tell us, I have yet to encounter a single primary-voting democrat (and I know a lot of them) who supports her. It's usually Obama, Edwards, or Kuccinich (sp?). In a NATIONAL election, where any jackoff knows to vote, based on name recognition, yeah, she could win, but not in primaries. Primary voters are generally more informed, more opinionated, and more intellectually-endowed than the general electorate.

I see an Obama/Edwards, Edwards/Obama ticket in 2008.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 04:36 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47434 wrote:
pino the assassin :eek:

Scoob, I've been away for a while, busy working, but I see you haven't lost your charm.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:11 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;47769 wrote:
Obama will win the nomination. Despite what the national media outlets tell us, I have yet to encounter a single primary-voting democrat (and I know a lot of them) who supports her. It's usually Obama, Edwards, or Kuccinich (sp?). In a NATIONAL election, where any jackoff knows to vote, based on name recognition, yeah, she could win, but not in primaries. Primary voters are generally more informed, more opinionated, and more intellectually-endowed than the general electorate.

I see an Obama/Edwards, Edwards/Obama ticket in 2008.

Our next Prez will be the despicable Hillary Skagbag/Ho-Cake Clinton. Her Vice will be Obama, and there will be friction, big time, among the three potentates (Slicky Boy included, of course).:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:12 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Whom will Slick shag this time? Maybe a guy, or the help-staff in the White House. Slicky would do a mud-puddle, if it moved just right.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:37 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47855 wrote:
Whom will Slick shag this time? Maybe a guy, or the help-staff in the White House. Slicky would do a mud-puddle, if it moved just right.

the guys got a high sex drive ! big deal,i like him Very Happy
DurtySanches

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:01 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47854 wrote:
Our next Prez will be the despicable Hillary Skagbag/Ho-Cake Clinton. Her Vice will be Obama, and there will be friction, big time, among the three potentates (Slicky Boy included, of course).:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I think Richardson will be her running mate.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47904 wrote:
Normal people with high sex drives normally have sex with there wedded partner. Why take an oath if you have no plans of keeping it? I find it funny such actions would inspire you? Sounds like your partner shouldn't count on you being true? Assuming you have a partner.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 12:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47904 wrote:

Better look out - he may take a fancy to you. He is a modern guy after all.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 12:08 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;47911 wrote:
Normal people with high sex drives normally have sex with there wedded partner. Why take an oath if you have no plans of keeping it? I find it funny such actions would inspire you? Sounds like your partner shouldn't count on you being true? Assuming you have a partner.

What do you think is worse,getting a blowjob of an intern,or invading the wrong country,a country that had nothing to do with 9/11,15 of the bombers were saudi's and bin-laden is saudi,it is also one of the most extremist islamist states,iraq was actually a secular state and tariq aziz,the deputy prime minister,was christian.
DurtySanches

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47950 wrote:
What do you think is worse,getting a blowjob of an intern,or invading the wrong country,a country that had nothing to do with 9/11,15 of the bombers were saudi's and bin-laden is saudi,it is also one of the most extremist islamist states,iraq was actually a secular state and tariq aziz,the deputy prime minister,was christian.
Iraq got invade because they couldn't stay in there borders, see they wanted Kuwait. So, yeah a blowjob from some one other then your spouce is worse. When did Irag start for you? In the history books it started way before 9/11?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:54 pm
@Curmudgeon,
It's hillarious that Oprah can actually shut down Slicky Boy. She's the only person in America who can do that. What the heck has become of us?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47904 wrote:

You would, Scoob. I'm sure you'd actually applaud further adulterous adventures on his part. Anything to hurt America, right? You painfully remind me of the British woman I work with -- bonafied Communist and insane liberal, but unwilling to define or classify her beliefs. She simply makes irritating, tangential, passive-aggressive remarks at people on the fly, and wallows in excruciating denial. Typically British.

NEWS FLASH: Britain is no longer a great nation. It's a hi-tech beggar-state.:no:
klyph

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:43 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48022 wrote:

NEWS FLASH: Britain is no longer a great nation. It's a hi-tech beggar-state.:no:

Have you looked at our national debt recently? Whose more of a "hi-tech beggar-state", us or them?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:35 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;47992 wrote:
Iraq got invade because they couldn't stay in there borders, see they wanted Kuwait. So, yeah a blowjob from some one other then your spouce is worse. When did Irag start for you? In the history books it started way before 9/11?

Yes iraq did invade kuwait,but they were defeated and driven out of the country,why did the US have to invade iraq,it was no threat,it had not attacked another country,the no fly zones in the north and south of the country,kept saddam firmly in check,iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:47 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48022 wrote:
You would, Scoob. I'm sure you'd actually applaud further adulterous adventures on his part. Anything to hurt America, right? You painfully remind me of the British woman I work with -- bonafied Communist and insane liberal, but unwilling to define or classify her beliefs. She simply makes irritating, tangential, passive-aggressive remarks at people on the fly, and wallows in excruciating denial. Typically British.

LOL brilliant pino Very Happy "anything to hurt America,right" nope that is not the case,i dont hate the US,and never have done,i dont like bush and his neo-con mates and their foreign policy.

Pino,what would you class as typically british ? i consider my self scottish first and foremost,i am no fan of the old british empire,i hate imperialism.