• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 936 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Freeman15

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:35 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;42866 wrote:
here on his website.

I've always liked Tancredo. I disagree with him on a number of issues (this isn't one of them), but he calls 'em like he sees 'em. Those pro-illegal marches earlier this year and last should've been a party for ICE, INS, and local PD's. If they have a parade or a rally, YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. Deport em all, let Mexico handle their people.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 01:43 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;42868 wrote:
I've always liked Tancredo. I disagree with him on a number of issues (this isn't one of them), but he calls 'em like he sees 'em. Those pro-illegal marches earlier this year and last should've been a party for ICE, INS, and local PD's. If they have a parade or a rally, YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. Deport em all, let Mexico handle their people.

And you have the nerve to call others, "racist"? Do as I say, not as I do, right?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 05:13 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;42866 wrote:
I say if they are illegal, ICE SHOULD arrest and deport them.

This is the key word that the FAR left seems to miss. They are ILLEGAL immigrants, meaning they are breaking laws by being here. If they want to apply for citizenship and actually become an American citizen, then we will welcome them into our country. If they want to slide tax-free money (which we have VERY LITTLE OF as it is) over to Mexico, then arrest them, process them and deport them.

No amnesty, no leniency. What impression do you think we'd give to people actually working hard to become American citizens if we upped and *POOF* all illegals are now citizens?

If you want to put a BIG dent in it, then start fining companies that hire illegals and taxing companies that outsource jobs to Mexico and overseas.

And birthright citizenship needs to change. If you have a child in the US as an immigrant, and you become an American citizen, then yes I believe that child has a right to be an American. Otherwise... no.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 05:46 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42878 wrote:
And you have the nerve to call others, "racist"? Do as I say, not as I do, right?

Another baseless and idiotic assumption. I live in San Antonio, I would've killed myself long ago if I hated hispanics.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 04:48 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;42887 wrote:
Another baseless and idiotic assumption. I live in San Antonio, I would've killed myself long ago if I hated hispanics.

Oh, perchance, to dream. Don't worry, if they knew you, they'd all go back from whence they came....wow, you're the answer to the immigration situation...just get on some Latin radio station, and "spew" your rhetoric. That was easy.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 05:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42942 wrote:
Oh, perchance, to dream. Don't worry, if they knew you, they'd all go back from whence they came....wow, you're the answer to the immigration situation...just get on some Latin radio station, and "spew" your rhetoric. That was easy.

Alas they don't take the time or have the courtesy to learn our language (a requirement for naturalization), so they wouldn't understand.

I am against illegal immigration because I believe it cheapens the American experience. Thousands of people from countries that don't share a border with us are waiting in their homelands for permission to come here, and yet the Mexicans think they have some kind of "right" to cross over, work here, and send money home. It is arrogance and disrespectful to all immigrant families that came here legally or are waiting to come here.

Further, Mexicans coming to this country are generally uneducated and pursue manual labor as a source of income, something we can handle ourselves. Africa, Europe, and Asia send us students who either stay here to become doctors and other professionals, or send us hard-working people thousands of miles from home who are FORCED to make a life here. They can't just run back home and spend their money there.

Close the border with Mexico, cut back on legal immigration, and start admitting people based on SKILLS. We don't want or need immigrants who can do nothing for us.

Immigration_by_the_Numbers.mov

Just watch the video.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 05:53 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Mexico needs another revolution.
0 Replies