Again with the crap...

jatuab

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 05:06 pm
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Louis Farrakhan is what's wrong with the African American culture in the US. He has hundreds of thousand - if not millions - of followers who buy into crap like this. Anyone in their right mind would disregard anything he says and ignore him. But I guess that's what's wrong with 90% of our society.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 05:19 pm
@jatuab,
Exactly !! How could anyone have seen such a crater under all that water ??
Farakhan is out of his mind .
He , Jackson , et al have only one agenda - divide the country along racial lines . God forbid a Black succeed , he will be blasted by them and called names to no end .
0 Replies

oaktonarcher

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 06:30 pm
@jatuab,
wow thats just stupid, i hate hearing this kind of stuff.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 06:41 pm
@jatuab,
I couldn't believe it.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:49 pm
@jatuab,
Poor Martin Luther died for no reason it seems... now we have these retards leading the black community.

Sad indeed but what can we do? The black community won't listen to people like Bill Cosby and they sure as hell are not going to listen to a white person... its a lost cause.
0 Replies

lowflyn

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 08:27 pm
@jatuab,
Why doesn't the Mr. Louis send his dang space ship in and take all the black ppl out? I don't see him lifting a finger..just raising his voice.
0 Replies

I DONT BRAKE FOR LIBERALS

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 10:10 pm
@jatuab,
i have to say this is the MOST rediculous thing ive heard about the hurricane. i cant believe anybody would even believe this crap...how would white people benefit from flooding any part of new orleans???they wouldnt.... how is this guy helping anybody that was affected by the hurricane???theres nothing good that comes from saying rediculous crap like this...people dont care about the color of somebodys skin when there in a situation like that where they can lose there life....if white people hate black people as much as this guy is tryin to make it out to be then why the hell are white people wastin all there time and money to help save these people?!?!?!which arent all black..the truth is that nowdays only certain back people and certain white people care about the color of peoples skin.....isnt this the type of hate propaganda these black leaders should be tryin to get rid of????there doing an AWSOME job because now there accually convincing some people this is true...if black people really feel like they need to come up the best thing they can do is drop these losers that just just sit around and piss and moan about white people
0 Replies

JEB007

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 07:35 am
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Louis Farrakhan is what's wrong with the African American culture in the US. He has hundreds of thousand - if not millions - of followers who buy into crap like this. Anyone in their right mind would disregard anything he says and ignore him. But I guess that's what's wrong with 90% of our society.

Jesus Christ!! It is people and comments like this that widen the gap between races. This "leaders" are supposed to be fighting for equality not feeding the hatred that's holding us down.:outraged:
0 Replies