Israel suspected of Assassinating top Iran Nuclear Scientist

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 03:11 am
@Brent cv,
Code:Hizbollah kicked Israels ass in 2006, a little organized militia.

Are you sure of that? They captured a few Israelis, lobbed some rockets into Israel, then hid among the population while Israel occupied territory for weeks, killing many of them. Sure, Israel pulled back, but it wasn't much of a victory was it?
Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 04:23 pm
@Brent cv,
^ LOL. you make me sick, it was pronounced a loss for Israel by your media and Israeli generals and officials, the loss of Hezbollah fighters and Israeli soldiers was almost identical, with a dozen if not more destroyed Merkava tanks, a destroyed ship and a few unmanned arial planes and i think there was a fighter jet, not sure about that though and most important the captured solders.

Peace.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 05:23 pm
@Brent cv,
Only by hiding like the cowards they are amongs civilians, yet AGAIN causing the slaughter of innocent people. That's what Muslims specialize in -- cold-blooded murder.

Like a fool, I actually supported the argument that Israel shouldn't be allowed to destroy Lebanon, pursuant to Hezbollah. Lately, however, I've become so disgusted with Islam, I'm a bit sympathetic to Israel's plight. It has got to be difficult to co-exist with savages. Thanks for helping to clarify that issue for me, Azmr.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:33 pm
@Brent cv,
Pinochet73, Lebanon isnt an islamic state. Personally i dislike the Shi'ite Hezbollah and Shi'ites in general. But because they fight for their people and their land. Hezbollah is a "militia", and doesnt require bases, but relies on Syria and Iran for intelligence and funding. Hezbollah mingles with the civilians because they are civilians which then take up arms and dress in military fatigues when it is required. Hezbollah also helps rebuild the southern Lebanese communities like schools, libraries etc. Hezbollah is in the Lebanese Parliament (not sure if so at the moment). Hezbollah is the people and the community. Why did the Sunni and Christians of Lebanon support Hezbollah during the 2006 Israel/Lebanese war? Because of the Israeli Barbarism.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:54 pm
@Brent cv,
The Lebanese had no choice. Syria forced Hezbollah down their throats. Hezbollah is an artificial implant. That's all. Syria is a puppet-state of Iran. Hezbollah is a puppet-entity of Syria. Everything traces back to Iran, which should be blown off the face of the Earth.

P.S.: I got a kick out of how the Jews in Hollywood portrayed the Persians in the movie, "300" -- as BLACKS. Ha. You got to know they did that to pizz them off, bad. Not that I care.....but I know Iranians did. HA!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:07 pm
@Brent cv,
The Lebanese had no choice. Syria forced Hezbollah down their throats. Hezbollah is an artificial implant. That's all. Syria is a puppet-state of Iran. Hezbollah is a puppet-entity of Syria. Everything traces back to Iran, which should be blown off the face of the Earth.

Yes, same thing can be said about Israel and the States.

I got a kick out of how the Jews in Hollywood portrayed the Persians in the movie, "300" -- as BLACKS. Ha. You got to know they did that to pizz them off, bad. Not that I care.....but I know Iranians did. HA!!!!!!!!!!

I disliked the concept of "300", The whole thing was a lie except for the fact they get sent out to thrive alone, even that was exaggerated. Just like "The Kingdom Of Heaven" whos director admitted its just a "hollywood" movie. If your really interested in the medievil armies, check out the "Huns".
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:10 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Granted -- the Jews do tend to think they own America, which they don't. But, I side with them all the way when it comes to turning back the Islamic menace. :headbang:
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:59 pm
@Brent cv,
Sorry, but, Israel owns America. If i remember correctly, Ariel Sharon said "why does the world ask America to stop its support for Israel, We control America." (Not in those words). I remember actually seeing him on tv saying it, If anyone could recap it please do, If i find info or even the clip ill post it ASAP.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:03 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;16545 wrote:
^ LOL. you make me sick, it was pronounced a loss for Israel by your media and Israeli generals and officials, the loss of Hezbollah fighters and Israeli soldiers was almost identical, with a dozen if not more destroyed Merkava tanks, a destroyed ship and a few unmanned arial planes and i think there was a fighter jet, not sure about that though and most important the captured solders.

Peace.
When the media speaks we better listen.
Quote:
the loss of Hezbollah fighters and Israeli soldiers was almost identical,
Almost identical huh?
Quote:
a destroyed ship and a few unmanned arial planes and i think there was a fighter jet, not sure about that though and most important the captured solders.
Not sure of a lot of things arn't you?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:06 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;16591 wrote:
Sorry, but, Israel owns America. If i remember correctly, Ariel Sharon said "why does the world ask America to stop its support for Israel, We control America." (Not in those words). I remember actually seeing him on tv saying it, If anyone could recap it please do, If i find info or even the clip ill post it ASAP.
Quote:
Sorry, but, Israel owns America. If i remember correctly, Ariel Sharon said "why does the world ask America to stop its support for Israel, We control America." (Not in those words).
Nothing seems to be in the words you say they are? Who did you say wrote the Quran?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:14 pm
@Brent cv,
^ No comment, this is getting rediculous.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:28 pm
@Brent cv,
Didn't figure you would want to answer, not one Muslim ever has?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:46 pm
@Brent cv,
^ LOL. This is closest thing to debating a child. Dont get all excited and think youve made a point, you havent. It comes to a point where it doesnt worry no more. Your replies are a joke.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 06:21 am
@Brent cv,
Yes, Zionist control over America is immense and alarming. At one time, I considered it the single greatest threat to our society, overall. I've always argued for an autonomous, militant, Western Christian nationalism that sides with no one except for purposes of securing its interests. Nonetheless, the Muslims have gotten so vicious, they've forced our hand. We have no choice but to stand side-by-side with Israel in combatting them. And, there's always another major consideration involved here, which I've been harping about a lot: Jews are civilized. Muslims are not, as a general rule. Again, just look at what they do to people, including their own women. It's horrifying. We could never share this world with them. They are throw-backs to medieval times.
0 Replies