Anyone watch the Bill Clinton Interview?

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:11 pm
If so what did you get out of it? I can't stand to hear him talk to be honest......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,204 • Replies: 32
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:18 pm
@Brent cv,
Talk about an emotional man. Why didn't he have that attitude when he was doing the job instead of thinking about it? Oh wait, it was monica he was thinking about.
Brent cv

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4987 wrote:
Talk about an emotional man. Why didn't he have that attitude when he was doing the job instead of thinking about it? Oh wait, it was monica he was thinking about.

Yea that was what I was wondering. Where was this concern and emotion while he was in office....
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:43 am
@Brent cv,
That was not concern , nor guts , that was a former little bully that had not won a fight in a long while cornered by someone and reacting to a question he didn't want to answer .
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:44 am
@Brent cv,
That is a good point
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:17 am
@Brent cv,
I didnt think much about it. Seemed as though it was like most Dems, the louder you yell must mean your telling the truth.

I went to visit a friend in Arkansas one time.. he took me to Hope, Bill Clintons hometown (one of them) We went in his boyhood home. It was nothing special but what was interesting was the fact that Vince Foster had lived right next door to Bill.
0 Replies

htmlmaster

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:12 pm
@Brent cv,
That was hilarious. I love when he rants the Republicans for ranting him. I guess he's not very fond of them after the whole impeachment deal...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:50 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;4989 wrote:
Yea that was what I was wondering. Where was this concern and emotion while he was in office....

His concern and emotion were centered around saving his own butt.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 08:03 pm
@Brent cv,
Found this, a good article i think.

Democrats Are Blindsided By The Truth - Alain's Newsletter

Meanwhile, as a result of that now infamous interview with Fox reporter Chris Wallace, former President Bill Clinton further exemplified the ugly reality of the American left.

During his two terms in office, Clinton did indeed diligently pursue those he considered his enemies, though their ranks were almost entirely comprised of Conservative and Christian political organizations whom he hounded with the full power of the FBI and IRS.

Moreover, America should never forget the significance of those fourteen hundred FBI files, illegally brought to the White House no doubt to neutralize a “dangerous” foe (albeit a political one). All the while, the gathering storm clouds of Militant Islam were virtually ignored, since forcefully dealing with them did not promise to yield any tangible political benefits.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 05:55 am
@Drnaline,
Still threatened by Slick Willie are we ? Ha Ha:D

Clinton 1, Fox News 0.:thumbup:
GoodBoy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 06:31 am
@Brent cv,
From over at Ann Coulters forum...

Clinton picture should be on US money.. just like Washington, Jackson and Lincoln.. Put him on the $69.00 bill
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 06:38 am
@GoodBoy,
Ann Coulter is still alive? I thought she was suffering from a brain tumor?:wtf:
GoodBoy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:15 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Yes she has a tumor.. I thinks its scientific name is "Democratic liberosis"
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:59 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5184 wrote:

What's up tumble, haven't seen you around in a while.
Threatened by a presidential hasbeen, maybe soon to be first lady, Na. Bill's problem was granting Fox an interview in the first place. Did he know what was gonna happen? Sure he did, he planned it. He just proved what happens when he gets emotional. He point his finger to draw attention away from his face. He's done that once before that i know of in front of Congress and the American public. Think he was lying? I say there is at least a 50/50 chance if not better, LOL.
So i think the score is actually Fox 1 Clinton 0 Because willie is not so slick these days.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 10:36 am
@Drnaline,
I think Clinton was just trying to light a fire under his parties butt. I got the impression he over-reacted.

Wild Bill has his supporters and his share of enemies. I don't believe he changed anyone opinion of him. It was good for a chuckle though.
Brent cv

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:30 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5184 wrote:

Threatened? If he would stay out of the news we wouldn't comment on him. How does commenting on his rant translate into us being threatened by him?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:49 pm
@Brent cv,
What did they want to interview him for in the first place?

If Clinton didn't have anything to say that Fox News listeners wanted to hear , why throw out a loaded question that was sure to get a rise out of him?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:55 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5195 wrote:
I think Clinton was just trying to light a fire under his parties butt. I got the impression he over-reacted.

Wild Bill has his supporters and his share of enemies. I don't believe he changed anyone opinion of him. It was good for a chuckle though.
Quote:

Maybe just a little.
Quote:

Most people's opinion of him are as a liar/adulter. His vid speaks for itself.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:04 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5212 wrote:

If Clinton didn't have anything to say that Fox News listeners wanted to hear , why throw out a loaded question that was sure to get a rise out of him?

Quote:

Why did he want to be interviewed?
Quote:
If Clinton didn't have anything to say that Fox News listeners wanted to hear , why throw out a loaded question that was sure to get a rise out of him

Since when does bill care who wants to listen. He went there with a purpose. He new the question was coming. He had his reply ready.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:37 pm
@Brent cv,
Wallace wanted to ask him more pertinent questions , but Clinton blew up and showed his real side , and hogged the interview . Now he claims it was a setup .