Americans to Liberals: Shut the hell up

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:40 pm
Air America is bankrupt :patriot:

Yet another example of Americans not wanting to listen to the mindless yapping that the left wing continually spits out.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,242 • Replies: 4
No top replies

rstotler02

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:05 pm
@Brent cv,
Yet another sad tool that a mindless, obedient Republican has to use to prove that his party is better. The difference between left wing and right wing is we don't screw the poor and middle class all the while getting paid to do it by the upper class. Hence the reason your right wing blabbermouths have made it so long. They have connections with plenty of upper classers who want Republicans in and will fund their shows to tout them as supreme. The voice of truth however, (untainted by blind obedience to monetary gain for name calling and lies) has to work for what it gets by using the truth and relying on the lower class and middle class to help fund it. Pretty impossible feat if you ask me, considering our country is churning out more poor people by the day thanks to the wonderful right wing administration we have now. Where does monetary support come from then, if no one that listens to them has the money to support them? NOWHERE! Simple if you actually think about it, but I wouldn't expect that from you, you just ape everything George W. does and says, common among people without logic and reasoning.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:19 pm
@Brent cv,
lol welcome to the site.

I have a mind and I use it. No one wants to listen to Liberals moan and groan all day about George Bush.

If you think only Republicans have connections with the upper class you have lost your mind.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:26 pm
@Brent cv,
first of all ...No.... Then while it is true that religious issues like gay marriage and abortion have attracted many working class American to the current wave of Republican conservatism ..traditionally the Grand Old Party was not a big hit with the poor or middle class because it traditionally favors small government and a sink or swim approach to social issues
Did anyone catch our former secertary if state's opinions on the whole tribunal process ...go Colin ...now let me guess you think Powell is whiny liberal too..
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:32 pm
@Brent cv,
*yawn*

Colin disagrees with not the whole Bush administration but with a few issues pertaining to the Bush Administrations.

Liberals act like the United States is in a State of Great Depression and can do no right.

Big difference.
0 Replies