Slobodan Milosevic found dead in his cell

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:02 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
I fail to see what Clinton has to do with Bush being aware of the same thing Smile

How does that make Bush any less responsible?
Clinton had first knowledge and did nothing. Some thing you accuse bush of. First responce befell clinton as far as responcibility of duty.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:07 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
I dunno.. I just get tired of seeing a president that hasn't been in office for 6 years being brought up everytime someone critizes Bush.
Why get tired. He dropped the ball that leads to our situation that we are in today. Give north korea some more reactors. Help out some more commi's. Come to think of it i hear alot of smack talk still of Pres Reagon and how many years has he been gone, not dead but out of presidency?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:15 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Not getting defensive I just wish I could have a thread where Clinton wasn't mentioned. Drnaline brings him up in everythread. Clinton is not President anymore.

No way would I vote for him. I'd go Third Party if I had to choose the two idiots we had in 04 again. That is just me though.
I bring him up because he is a shining example of what not to do. Every thread is streaching it. But my example is my own. When bill give's me nothing to elaborate on then you will have you way. But so far there is not much that he has not done first or worst. Why is bush the only one accountible?
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:22 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
I bring him up because he is a shining example of what not to do. Every thread is streaching it. But my example is my own. When bill give's me nothing to elaborate on then you will have you way. But so far there is not much that he has not done first or worst. Why is bush the only one accountible?

He isn't yet you have not actually said in this thread you hold Bush responsible for anything period. You sound like you are giving him a free pass to screw up whenever he wants and you can just fall back on Clinton to blame it all on.
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:23 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
So was the rest of the world. And Clinton if he was any kind of pres should of known of the threat way before bush took office.

he knew... he just didn't do anything, for 8 friggin years
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:25 pm
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart wrote:
he knew... he just didn't do anything, for 8 friggin years

and who is to say Bush would have had they not attacked us 9/11? He knew.

We have all established that Clinton has less than stellar National Security records.

Bush has less than stellar common sense when it comes to managing a war we are currently in.

I don't care about Clinton. I care about making the people of this country realize that we have a freaking idiot in office right now.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:37 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
. He isn't yet you have not actually said in this thread you hold Bush responsible for anything periodYou sound like you are giving him a free pass to screw up whenever he wants and you can just fall back on Clinton to blame it all on.
Quote:
He isn't yet you have not actually said in this thread you hold Bush responsible for anything period

I hold him responcible for a lot of things, That is between me and him. No one gets a free pass. Unlike some give Bill but he isn't president anymore so i guess that's ok?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:

We have all established that Clinton has less than stellar National Security records.

Bush has less than stellar common sense when it comes to managing a war we are currently in.

I don't care about Clinton. I care about making the people of this country realize that we have a freaking idiot in office right now.
Nevermind the idiot that was in office then and who is trying to get his wife in office now.
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:

LMAO... but we don't have the luxury of being able to say that he would NOT have done anything, or that he didn't do anything. We'll never know, now will we? Because 9/11 was thrown at him, at all of us, because nothing was done to stop Al Queda when it COULD have been.

Brent wrote:

To put it mildly, yes

Brent wrote:
Oh he's definitely made some serious mistakes, no doubt about that. I wonder if any one of us could have, would have, done any better...

Brent wrote:

Again, I disagree
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:41 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Nevermind the idiot that was in office then and who is trying to get his wife in office now.

Heaven help us all...... http://www.exquisitelyerotic.net/forums/images/smilies/prayer.gif
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:12 pm
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart wrote:

Oh he's definitely made some serious mistakes, no doubt about that. I wonder if any one of us could have, would have, done any better...

I would have to say if we can all agree these mistakes were serious I would hope a lot of other people could have done better. Like having a plan after we invaded? That would have been nice.

I guess he was too busy watching Looney Tunes to realize that you dont just walk into a country that has been oppressed for 30 years and walk out 3 years later and have a peaceful democracy.

Quote:

Again, I disagree

Nah he is pretty ignorant imo. However so was Kerry. I liked Lieberman and Bob Graham and Dick Gephardt myself on the D side... John McCain and Steve Forbes on the R side and Michael Badnarik for the L

Any of those would have satisfied me over Bush or Kerry
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:13 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:

Nevermind the idiot that is in there now Wink
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:17 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Nevermind the idiot that is in there now Wink

Appears you can't, just like i can't leave Sklinton.
Brent cv

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:19 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Appears you can't, just like i can't leave Sklinton.

You should pop into the present everynow and then Smile
Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 10:52 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
You should pop into the present everynow and then Smile

I live in the present but we know what happens to a country that forgets it's past.
0 Replies