No top replies

ndjs

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 08:15 pm
@Brent cv,
saw that.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 07:31 pm
@ndjs,
It's cheaper to bury him than finish prosecuting him.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 10:03 pm
@Brent cv,
Isn't that the war that clinton did'nt get congress or the UN approval to ingauge in, LOL.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 11:14 pm
@Brent cv,
that would be the one. which I find very interesting. Clinton engaged in THIS, but did next to nothing when Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole. Where the hell were his priorities?? Perhaps if he'd done something then, 9/11 might not have happened
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:26 am
@Brent cv,
Perhaps... it isn't like the Bush admin didn't have ample warning. They could have done something about the Cole too but chose not too
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:07 am
@Brent cv,
Define ample? I'd still like to know what Clinton new of Able Danger and what Sandy Berger stuffed down his shorts. That to me is the definition of ample. And who he called on his cell when he was in there stealing files.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:02 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Perhaps... it isn't like the Bush admin didn't have ample warning. They could have done something about the Cole too but chose not too

could be, but the Cole incident occured on Clinton's watch, and he had ample warning that Al Queda was onthe move and planning attacks against American interests. He dropped the ball, imo
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:19 pm
@Brent cv,
If Clinton had that information Bush was privleged to it too once he got into office.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:54 pm
@Brent cv,
^ You can be priviledged to a lot of things and not even know that they exist, much less know what the information is.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:56 pm
@Brent cv,
You ever seen Fahrenhype 9/11? Bush was aware of the Taliban and Al Quida and their threat
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 02:50 pm
@Brent cv,
so was Clinton... he had 8 years to do something about them. But he was more interested in blowjobs
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:06 pm
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart wrote:
so was Clinton... he had 8 years to do something about them. But he was more interested in blowjobs

I fail to see what Clinton has to do with Bush being aware of the same thing Smile

How does that make Bush any less responsible?
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:52 pm
@Brent cv,
I didn't say he was. I simply said that Clinton had 8 years to do something about it, and failed, miserably
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:53 pm
@Brent cv,
I dunno.. I just get tired of seeing a president that hasn't been in office for 6 years being brought up everytime someone critizes Bush.
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:58 pm
@Brent cv,
regardless, facts are facts...

I get tired of everyone conveniently forgets those facts in favor of criticizing Bush for not doing what Clinton had 8 years to do, prior to the current administration, and didn't. So in my eyes, they're both equally at fault, Clinton for not stepping up to the plate and acting, and Bush for not doing what Clinton should have
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:30 pm
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart wrote:
regardless, facts are facts...

I get tired of everyone conveniently forgets those facts in favor of criticizing Bush for not doing what Clinton had 8 years to do, prior to the current administration, and didn't.

So what if he did? People do critize Clinton yet when someone critizes Bush it is somehow bad because we didn't critize Clinton and ever President before him? That makes very little sense.

Quote:
So in my eyes, they're both equally at fault, Clinton for not stepping up to the plate and acting, and Bush for not doing what Clinton should have

Exactly yet Bush is in office now and he continues to do extremely stupid things.
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 06:45 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
So what if he did? People do critize Clinton yet when someone critizes Bush it is somehow bad because we didn't critize Clinton and ever President before him? That makes very little sense..
What are you getting defensive about? It really is ok to disagree Wink Besides, I think I've made perfect sense Very Happy

Brent wrote:

Exactly yet Bush is in office now and he continues to do extremely stupid things.

never said he didn't, in fact I agree. And yet, I'd vote for him again Wink
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:13 pm
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart wrote:
What are you getting defensive about? It really is ok to disagree Wink Besides, I think I've made perfect sense Very Happy

Not getting defensive I just wish I could have a thread where Clinton wasn't mentioned. Drnaline brings him up in everythread. Clinton is not President anymore.

Quote:

never said he didn't, in fact I agree. And yet, I'd vote for him again Wink

No way would I vote for him. I'd go Third Party if I had to choose the two idiots we had in 04 again. That is just me though.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:58 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
You ever seen Fahrenhype 9/11? Bush was aware of the Taliban and Al Quida and their threat

So was the rest of the world. And Clinton if he was any kind of pres should of known of the threat way before bush took office. Radical islam has a standing threat. Kill all none muslims and there infidel ways. The threat has been there for thirty plus years.