You got to be joking.. someone worse than Hilary Clinton running for Senate

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 08:51 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183108,00.html

Cindy Sheehan is considering a run for the U.S. Senate

Please tell me America is not dumb enough to put this witch into office.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,509 • Replies: 21
No top replies

STEVE cv

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 10:17 pm
@Brent cv,
She isnt going to knock out the incumbent, she can only dream.
0 Replies

NaterG

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 11:10 pm
@Brent cv,
she just got addicted to her 15 min. of fame and wants more. IMO she has had way too much air time anyway.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 06:23 pm
@Brent cv,
lmfao, no f'n way.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 04:02 am
@Brent cv,
She is laboring under the misconception that she is important and has something to give . WRONG !!
0 Replies

Robodoon

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:38 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183108,00.html

Cindy Sheehan is considering a run for the U.S. Senate

Please tell me America is not dumb enough to put this witch into office.

Why is she a witch, she is better then Hitlary.

Her son got killed fighing for the Rich, fighting for their VISION...she's upset whats the problem?

Don't tell me you actually believe Iraq had something to do with 911

Quote:
Only 30 hours after the attack, Donald Rumsfeld, a charter member of PNAC, asked President Bush to "go against Iraq, not just al Qaeda."

Quote:
"I want to try and make a kind of sense of our coming wars . . . the Bush administration is not making it up as they go along, but following a plan. In some ways, we've known about this plan since his father was president. Then, it was called the 'New World Order.' The Sunday Herald of Glasgow, Scotland recently published a story about an important sketch of the military dimensions of this plan. . . ."

Rev. Davidson Loehr: September 29, 2002

September 14, 2001: Former Senator Gary Hart addressed an emergency session of the Council on Foreign Relations; he stated:

Quote:
"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster . . . to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a new world order."
ndjs

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:56 pm
@Brent cv,
Boo-hoo. I'm sorry her son died. But HER SON SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE. And for once, none of your omg government is behind it stuff can even be remotely applied. He coulda been changin sheets at the mental institution his mom probably escaped from, but he CHOSE to go into the Army.

She is a nut job. She already MET Bush years ago, and wanted to meet him again, after she flipped her lid. What makes her any more of a person of interest than the thousands of other mothers you don't see getting arrested and putting their ugly mugs all over television?
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:51 pm
@Robodoon,
Robodoon wrote:
Why is she a witch, she is better then Hitlary.

Her son got killed fighing for the Rich, fighting for their VISION...she's upset whats the problem?

Don't tell me you actually believe Iraq had something to do with 911

Rev. Davidson Loehr: September 29, 2002

September 14, 2001: Former Senator Gary Hart addressed an emergency session of the Council on Foreign Relations; he stated:

Don't tell me you actually believe half the **** you post
Robodoon

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 03:32 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Don't tell me you actually believe half the crap you post

what its documented.

Besides Hitlery is wicked and a globalist, just like her husband, who ran COKE out of Mena Arkansas with Bush.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:28 pm
@Brent cv,
^ this story i want to see proof of.
NaterG

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:54 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
^ this story i want to see proof of.

Robodoon
Banned
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:03 pm
@Brent cv,
gah, just when it was getting good.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:53 pm
@Brent cv,
Sheehan was arrested last night at the State of the Union for wearing a shirt that was considered protesting.

She is filing an first amendment law suit.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 10:07 pm
@Brent cv,
what was the shirt?
Brent cv

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 12:30 am
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
what was the shirt?

I got them mixed up. Another woman was removed for a shirt she wore supporting the troops because they considered it protesting and sheehan was removed for hanging a banner with something about the Iraq war and she refused to leave and was arrested.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:49 pm
@Brent cv,
oh. i was thinking arrested for a shirt is kinda ridiculous.

But I got kicked out of a Kerry rally for a shirt I wore.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 12:33 am
@Brent cv,
Sheehan was removed from the State of the Union event because she wore a tshirt with a protest theme , this is against the rules of protocal for that event . A Congressman's wife was also removed for the same reason .
Sheehan's shirt enumerated the number of soldiers lost in the war , and the other was a shirt in support of the troops . The message was not the issue at all , although Sheehan will get more media play than the other woman . She claims she was mistreated and has bruises . A newswoman asked her if she wore the shirt with the intention of getting arrested - she denied that !
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 11:42 am
@Brent cv,
I shoulda went to the national news companies with some bruises from when I was "removed" from the Kerry rally.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:15 am
@ndjs,
It seems Cindy Sheehan is the 2006 version of Jane Fonda. Every war has a Cindy type of person ,who will do or say anything to draw attention to their cause. I don't approve of her tactics, but in a free society, she has a right to run her mouth without her brain being in gear.

She doesn't have a lot of support, just a lot of tactics to draw media attention. Her actions tend to portray her as a nut job, but the war protesters see her as some sort of spokesperson. She doesn't have a chance of winning any sort of election. She knows that. It's the media attention she wants, not a political career.

She claims Bush policys killed her son. Bush did send us to Iraq, but he didn't kill her son, the U.S. dependence on foreign oil did. If Iraq wasn't an oil-rich country, we would never have taken over the country.The insurgents, or "freedom fighters" as she calls them killed her son.

I don't feel she should have been arrested at the SOTU address. There wasn't a dress code in place that said she couldn't wear the type of shirt she had on. If people think it was being disrespectful, the shirt, I found that the Democrats were being disrespectful by booing the president and giving him a standing ovation when he mentioned he couldn't he couldn't get his legislation passed.

There was a dog at the SOTU address. It didn't even have clothes on. What's the dress code for a dog? What could a dog possibly learn from a speech? How does a support our troops shirt portray disrespect or civil disobedience? The congressmans wife wasn't arrested. What is the difference between the two? There is none IMO.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 09:43 pm
@Brent cv,
She has proved to be quite a pupet for the left wing. She recites verbatum and takes direction very well and has that sad pitiful face down patt. Funny she doesn't talk about her long lost son very much any more.
0 Replies