Iran calls for Israel to "Be Wiped off the Map"

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 01:47 am
Quote:
Britain is to protest to the Iranian charge d'affaires in London over "sickening" comments made by the president of Iran calling for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

The deadly suicide bombing, which killed at least five people in Israel on Wednesday, served to illustrate the "horrible reality" of the violence being praised by hard-liner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Foreign Office warned.

Click Here To Read More
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,598 • Replies: 17
No top replies

oaktonarcher

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 07:34 pm
@Brent cv,
ugh in general i think the middle east is F'ed up beyond belief.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:34 am
@Brent cv,
For some reason i think Iran will beat Israel to there remark. I'm not saying i'm just saying.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 08:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
For some reason i think Iran will beat Israel to there remark. I'm not saying i'm just saying.

Not for a long time.

We can not afford another war period
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 08:59 pm
@Brent cv,
Your forgetting about all our trusted allys, who knows maybe even france will fight in that one?
Brent cv

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Your forgetting about all our trusted allys, who knows maybe even france will fight in that one?

lmao our trusted allies? Where are these trusted allies now? They are sititng on their asses not doing **** while we lose more soldiers everyday.

How can we trust these people?

France? They can kiss my ass, they are no one to be trusted.
Germany? Nope
Russia? Yea right
Spain? Not now....
China? haha yea.....
Japan? Possibly.... they are helping us now but the help is small

If we go to war again with yet another Country it will be the United States fronting all the soldiers and it will be the United States losing the most Soldiers.

Sorry but I am against any new war until we have full pullout of Iraq and Afganastan and we get our **** straight in America.

I was for Iraq, I was for Afganastan but until Iran starts knocking on their neighbors doors or until we catch them red handed developing an actual WOMD we should stay the Middle East.

None of this bullshit about how we think they might have weapons.

If we invade another country and the main reason for going into this country is because they are seeking womd then we damn well better be able to find these weapons when we get in there and we damn well better not let the United Nations delay us for 13 years
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:17 pm
@Brent cv,
France is the one the drew up the paper for sanctions against Iran. We ain't losing as many as they are by far. Is there an ingaugement they have won?

We are the ones always fronting and putting in all the fight. It's in our nature.

We will never have a full pullout in Afgan or Iraq. Just like we never left Germany, Japan, South Korea or any other place we fought in.

By knocking on a door do you mean a few million jews dead by that infamous mushroom cloud? We won't wait to see if they have one just like we didn't wait to see if Saddam had one.

Nobody said any thing about invading, just place a few guides bombs in the right place will do the trick. If you ask me now we have enough provocation now to do a little damage. We won't be able to find WOMD's they will be in a million little tinny pieces.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:21 pm
@Brent cv,
As far as seeking they already have a reactor, they already have plutonium they already threaten to wipe Israel of the map. I need no more.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:27 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
France is the one the drew up the paper for sanctions against Iran. We ain't losing as many as they are by far. Is there an ingaugement they have won?

We are the ones always fronting and putting in all the fight. It's in our nature.

We will never have a full pullout in Afgan or Iraq. Just like we never left Germany, Japan, South Korea or any other place we fought in.

When I say full pullout I mean just like those wars. I realize we will never fully leave.

Quote:

By knocking on a door do you mean a few million jews dead by that infamous mushroom cloud?

That was not knocking on the door that was waiting way to long to act period. Knocking on the door happened way before that :wink:

Quote:

We won't wait to see if they have one just like we didn't wait to see if Saddam had one.

But we damn well better have some actual intelligence to stand by before we go invading a country and losing 2000+ of our soldiers and killing innocent people :uhh:

Quote:

Nobody said any thing about invading, just place a few guides bombs in the right place will do the trick.

Can you show me where a few well placed bombs stopped someone like Saddam and how that will stop Iran?

We place those bombs where we want them and we kill thousands of innocent people and then you have Iran invading their neighbors...
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
As far as seeking they already have a reactor, they already have plutonium they already threaten to wipe Israel of the map. I need no more.

See you need no more but it simply does not work that way in this world!

You can not just go around pissing off the whole world as much as you and I would love to do this.

You have to have a strategy and you HAVE TO HAVE THE MAN POWER TO DO IT!

Our military is stretched thin! We do not pay them enough for starters and now we are even having a hard time recruiting!

We can not be invading other countries we have to look at alternatives.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:35 pm
@Brent cv,
It's taken us almost four years to lose that many, there count i'm sure you can add at least one or two more zero's. We don't have to blow the reactor, just the government that controls it. That's where the well placed bomb comes in. Cut off the head the body will soon follow. If we kill thousands we are just living up to what the rest of the world thinks? And make the world a safer place. Would you rather Israel do it. And start WW3? I'd rather fight Iran and Syria then every Muslim nation, that is what will happen if Isreal is preemptive?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:42 pm
@Brent cv,
"See you need no more but it simply does not work that way in this world!"
If that we the case we wouldn't be in Iraq. We already have pissed of the rest of the world. We have the stragedy and the manpower. And we are sitting at there front door. We don't need men on the ground, we can keep them plenty bussy from the air just like Desert Storm. Deplomacy has already failed, they made an open threat to some one who wishes them no ill. They repeatedly threaten to go ahead with there reactor when sanctions are already in place from before, of which they agreed to, just like Saddam and his failed 18 resolutions?
0 Replies

oaktonarcher

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
We won't wait to see if they have one just like we didn't wait to see if Saddam had one.
Drnaline wrote:

Nobody said any thing about invading, just place a few guides bombs in the right place will do the trick. If you ask me now we have enough provocation now to do a little damage. We won't be able to find WOMD's they will be in a million little tinny pieces.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:55 pm
@Brent cv,
It is not us who are forcing the issue, they are. They agreed to not make plutonium, but low and behold they made some. What evidence are you willing to wait for? The wind drifts right down the med, if we don't do it Briton will.

We don't have to win the fight. Just get rid of the ragime. I'd rather blow it up over there then them blow it up over israel. And again we don't have to find them WMD's, just the guy with the trigger.
oaktonarcher

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 10:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
They agreed to not make plutonium, but low and behold they made some. What evidence are you willing to wait for? The wind drifts right down the med, if we don't do it Briton will.

Ok why are winds changing directions and blowing north to south now? I would be a lot more concerned about this then any potential WMDs. And even with the way the Wind is truely blowing, how the hell would that affect the British? And by med I'm guessing you mean the Mediterranean sea?

And in Britain Tony Blairs approval rating is way down, and do you know why? I'll answer that for you, because of Iraq and his nations disapproval of the war. There is no way in hell they would follow us in to another Iraq.

Drnaline wrote:

We don't have to win the fight. Just get rid of the ragime. I'd rather blow it up over there then them blow it up over israel. And again we don't have to find them WMD's, just the guy with the trigger.

In order to get rid of any regime you have to win the fight, and install a new government. We can’t just take out a government and not replace it with anything.

This is just stupid to think that you can drop a couple bombs and expect to get rid of a government, and then on top of that have it be some what stable. How do you think you create terrorists? If you destabilize a country and then leave the people to die, don’t you think they would be a little angry and want to get a little revenge? How would they do that? By acts of terror on American soil.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:05 am
@oaktonarcher,
oaktonarcher wrote:
Ok why are winds changing directions and blowing north to south now? I would be a lot more concerned about this then any potential WMDs. And even with the way the Wind is truely blowing, how the hell would that affect the British? And by med I'm guessing you mean the Mediterranean sea?

And in Britain
I said nothing of north to south, by down i ment the length of the Mediterainian. Nukaler fallout effects every one, including you. I like the way you sidestep them making plutonium, illegally i might add?

Approval ratings don't mean **** when you have a bunch of whiners that are the only ones voting. You must believe all the polls they have on CNN then? If his country was in disapproval why did they join us? Seems they were pretty gungho when it all started, as you probably were too? Not follow us, we may be following them? We don't have to worry about getting hit, they do. Time will tell who is right, care to wager a buck?

"In order to get rid of any regime you have to win the fight" By your statement you think we have won Iraq them? And Afganistan? We won't replace any thing, what is left will. So you think we installed the government that is there now in Iraq? Who stuffed all the ballot boxes, Halibutron? No Iraqi's did! Just like Iranians will.

Drop a couple of bombs to get rid of the trigger men not the government. I think the rest of what's left feels like the Iraqi's do, they want to be free. If they choose to install an other dictator we will do away with him too. We do not create terrorists, they create themselves by oppression and torture. That and promissing young boys that they will get to **** there brains out after there dead. Why else withhold sex and keep the sexes seperate? To control them is the answer i come up with.

Destabilization and leaving them to die is what happened in Vietnam, no such think has happened in Iraq or Afgan, but the liberals would have you believe otherwise. I see they got to you? "By acts of terror on American soil" Seems your a little selfcentered. You think it's all about us? There is a big wide world out there buddy. We are a small but rightious part, and are willing to die for what we believe. Don't forget others died so you can say what your saying, why won't you afford others that right? It's evident you don't think so if it costs you to much personally huh?
oaktonarcher

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:

Approval ratings don't mean crap

They do when you live in a country where you can be put up for election at any time.

Drnaline wrote:
If his country was in disapproval why did they join us? Seems they were pretty gungho when it all started

They were under the same impression as the rest of the world, being that Iraq had WMDs. And I would never say the British people were "gunho" for this war at all.

Drnaline wrote:
as you probably were too?
Drnaline wrote:
Not follow us, we may be following them? We don't have to worry about getting hit, they do.

They to do not have the funds nor the men to sustain, yet another, war.

Drnaline wrote:
By your statement you think we have won Iraq them?And Afganistan?

Hahahaha not by a long shot bud, hell the fight in Afghanistan is just getting started.

Drnaline wrote:
We won't replace any thing, what is left will. So you think we installed the government that is there now in Iraq? Who stuffed all the ballot boxes, Halibutron? No Iraqi's did! Just like Iranians will.
Drnaline wrote:
Drop a couple of bombs to get rid of the trigger men not the government.
Drnaline wrote:
If they choose to install an other dictator we will do away with him too.
Drnaline wrote:
We do not create terrorists
Drnaline wrote:
they create themselves by oppression and torture. That and promissing young boys that they will get to **** there brains out after there dead. Why else withhold sex and keep the sexes seperate? To control them is the answer i come up with.

or it could be traditional Islamic values from thousands of years ago? One or the other.

Drnaline wrote:
I see the got to you?
Drnaline wrote:
Seems your a little selfcentered. You think it's all about us? There is a big wide world out there buddy. We are a small but rightious part, and are willing to die for what we believe.
Drnaline wrote:
Don't forget others died so you can say what your saying, why won't you afford others that right? It's evident you don't think so if it costs you to much personally huh?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:57 pm
@oaktonarcher,
oaktonarcher wrote:
0 Replies