Just like 9/11, we now see the Government failed to act with securing New Orleans

Drnaline

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 06:53 pm
@Brent cv,
Radical? I thought i was fanatical, LOL. Yup, seems to be a coverup in process! Although i don't know how much worse his legacy could get. I'd rather be known for sex in the oral office on easter sunday then the one that had Atta and ordered his lawyer to tell then to back off. Lotsa hush hush coming from the clinton camp these days.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Which government you talkin about? State or Fed? State failed miserably. I also believe 9/11 is clintons baby. Able Danger comes to mind.

The signs were there during Clinton and Bush (current) neither took action but neither can be held soley responsible, imo

Clinton def. had his chances but always pussied out.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:49 am
@Brent cv,
Clinton had way more time as to Bush getting the hand off after he won the first time. What would most people do when offered a terrorist? Catch him. Not Clinton, said to leave him alone? What spine Clinton does have is yellow.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:10 am
@Brent cv,
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1492886/posts

Things I have noticed while watching media coverage of the recent hurricanes.

1. Texas: Productive industrious state run by Republicans. Louisiana: Government dependent welfare state run by Democrats.

2. Texas: Residents take responsibility to protect and evacuate themselves. Louisiana: Residents wait for government to protect and evacuate them.

3. Texas: Local and state officials take responsibility for protecting their citizens and property. Louisiana: Local and state officials blame federal government for not protecting their citizens and property.

4. Texas: Command and control remains in place to preserve order. Louisiana: Command and control collapses allowing lawlessness.

5. Texas: Law enforcement officers remain on duty to protect city. Louisiana: Law enforcement officers desert their posts to protect themselves.

6. Texas: Local police watch for looting. Louisiana: Local police participate in looting.

7. Texas: Law and order remains in control, 8 looters tried it, 8 looters arrested. Louisiana: Anarchy and lawlessness breaks out, looters take over city, no arrests, criminals with guns have to be shot by federal troops.

8. Texas: Considerable damage caused by hurricane. Louisiana: Considerable damage caused by looters.

9. Texas: Flood barriers hold preventing cities from flooding. Louisiana: Flood barriers fail due to lack of maintenance allowing city to flood.

10. Texas: Orderly evacuation away from threatened areas, few remain. Louisiana: 25,000 fail to evacuate, are relocated to another flooded area.

There is 22 in all if you care to follow the link.
It appears that if your a Texan doing the securing. You don't have to wait for the Government to fail to react or secure anything? These guys got it down.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 12:42 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Clinton had way more time as to Bush getting the hand off after he won the first time. What would most people do when offered a terrorist? Catch him. Not Clinton, said to leave him alone? What spine Clinton does have is yellow.

Oh I agree
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 02:51 pm
@Brent cv,
I guess I'm not radical enough to know what Able Danger means. Sad

I was just trying to bring the thread back to topic.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 08:36 am
@Brent cv,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger

ATTA is kinda on topic, with 9/11 anyway.
0 Replies